It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller was in a fog today . It reminded me of two people I know who have Korsakoff syndrome,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
some of the undermethylators tend to fall apart under pressure, they work really well under no stress or mild stress, but high stress can really cause a reduction in ability to think properly. Most successful business owners are undermethylators, they think well naturally and design things so their businesses work better. Undermethylators make great accountants and most often politicians would be good as undermethylators.

Overmethylators make good soldiers. They get smarter when challenged and under stress. The genes are called the warrior and worrier genes, MAO and COMT are involved in this. You have varying degrees of this. Ever notice when things go wrong, a foreman may come unglued or get confused? Undermethylators usually hire the right people under them to keep from getting stressed. An undermethylator can be relaxed by drinking coffee or ethyl alcohol. They usually get a hangover that lasts days because alcohol also boosts some neurotransmitters. Overmethylators have more of a chance of becoming alcoholics because the more they drink the more of the enzymes they make to break down the alcohol and alcohol metabolites, so they can become physically dependent on alcohol while undermethylators can become psychologically dependent on alcohol.

Sorry for getting off topic, just another option. A thiamine deficiency is possible, that would actually cause hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism is often a companion to undermethylation problems. Manganese deficiency can also cause symptoms like mueller has too. Or Mueller could just be getting over some kind of bug that drained his body of energy or maybe the stress of this upcoming circus act kept him from sleeping right.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

My impression of Mueller was that he didn't want to be there he didn't want to be involved in the left-right political BS. He seemed kind of pissed that everyone was ignoring the implications of Russian interference...

Get a clue. If Mueller was truly interested in the implications of Russian interference, he would have asked to expand his scope to include Russian ties to the Steele dossier, Fusion GPS, Hillary Clinton, etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Many of those issues were raised by the Republicans and are, in fact, mentioned in Mueller's report. Yet, he won't answer questions about those, even though he based his conclusion on much of that information.

Well, thats a BIG problem, because it makes Mueller appear to either be detached from his own report and that someone else was pulling the strings or that he's hiding something. In either case, it undermines the credibility of his investigation.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Give me some examples of the Republican congressmen that appeared to be in a fog when they were asking questions ?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I was amazed and still am about how well people can fit in with Korsakoff Syndrome.

The only symptom I haven’t seen him display is hallucinations.

So if anybody sees him running from pink elephants in DC.

I’m spot on .

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

m.washingtontimes.com... well this came out today , no mention of korsakoff but apparently his failing health was known about before his testimony

“There were some House Republicans in our prep sessions patting themselves on the back about that and feeling optimistic about assertions he might not be all there,” the Florida Republican told The Washington Times. He said he hadn’t believed those colleagues and had warned to expect a razor-sharp Mueller, but “it turned out the rumors we’ve been hearing about his condition seemed accurate.” “I told my colleagues to expect him to be like a wolverine and they better know every chapter and verse and citation for every question,” he said. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, who wasn’t part of the questioning of Mr. Mueller, nonetheless said he was aware of Mr. Mueller’s frailty ahead of the hearing. “I know he’s in a weakened condition,” the South Carolina Republican told The Times. He said the Democrats never should have pressured Mr. Mueller to testify, given “his condition.” “He’s an American patriot. He was wounded in Vietnam. He served as FBI director after 9/11. I am very upset that [Democrats] would put him in that spot. It was clear to me based on common friends that he’s in a weakened condition and what happened was really over the top,” Mr. Graham said. Many Democrats had hoped Mr. Mueller would seal the case for impeachment against President Trump with commercial-ready sound bytes about corruption and obstruction of justice. Instead the former FBI director and prosecutor stumbled over his lines, seemed unfamiliar with his own 448-page report and repeatedly had to be guided by his questioners.
they never mention what exactly hes suffering from but seems it was a known thing before so kind of odd the democrats wanted him to have to testify in his condition what ever it may be

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I didn't say anything about the GOP, but rather that Mueller seemed more likely to stall their questions than the Dems'.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

My bad.

I initially thought he was stalling .

But I change my opinion after more observation that’s why I made this thread .

After a while it was obvious to me he just plain didn’t know a lot of things he was asked .

I think as per he was in a bar drinking and 13 angry Democrats were running the show .

The best part is even without oversight they still didn’t find anything .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join