It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller was in a fog today . It reminded me of two people I know who have Korsakoff syndrome,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Back in the day that syndrome was also known as wet brain . It is associated with long-term alcohol consumption causing a thiamine deficiency .

We’ve all seen reports about Robert Mueller’s drinking. Because of that his performance at the intelligence committee gave me pause. He didn’t understand simple questions, his short and long term memory were sporadic , he was confused about the facts which could be problems processing new information. He was slack jawed most of the time and had to be repeatedly reminded to speak into the microphone. Without overestimating I’d say at least 20 times.

He was supposed to have lived and breathe this investigation for two years. But appeared not to remember much.

Does anybody remember Cooter Brown?

I couldn’t help but compare Mueller to him. Due to the position he was in.😂

Cooter Brown, sometimes given as Cootie Brown, is a name used in metaphors and similes for drunkenness, mostly in the Southern United States. Cooter Brown supposedly lived on the line which divided the North and South during the American Civil War, making him eligible for military draft by either side. He had family on both sides of the line, so he did not want to fight in the war. He decided to get drunk and stay drunk for the duration of the war so that he would be seen as useless for military purposes and would not be drafted. Ever since, colloquial and proverbial ratings of drunkenness have been benchmarked against the legendary drinker: "as drunk as Cooter Brown" or "drunker than Cooter Brown."[1]

Wiki

I personally know/knew two people that were diagnosed with this syndrome. The first one was my sister who passed recently there was no autopsy but I believe she passed because of it. Second one is a lifelong friend of mine that drank brown liquor all his life .

After learning about it I’ve noticed traits in quite a few of the party people I use to hangout with when I was young . I’m willing to bet that after reading this most people here can see symptoms in some people they know . Example. Most people know somebody that always gets the old stories wrong and can’t be convinced otherwise even though you were there. That could be a flag .

I listed some above but check out the bold.

Symptoms
Korsakoff syndrome causes problems learning new information, inability to remember recent events and long-term memory gaps. Memory difficulties may be strikingly severe while other thinking and social skills are relatively unaffected. For example, individuals may seem able to carry on a coherent conversation but moments later are unable to recall that the conversation took place or with whom they spoke.
Those with Korsakoff syndrome may "confabulate," or make up, information they can't remember. They are not "lying" but may actually believe their invented explanations. Scientists don’t yet understand the mechanism by which Korsakoff syndrome may cause confabulation. The person may also see or hear things that are not there (hallucinations).

How dry I am

^^^Bold note
not that it applies right now but. Those are the people that can pass polygraph test when they’re wrong. Because they sincerely believe what they’re saying and so it doesn’t trigger any of the stress levels.

I’m not diagnosing him but for me all of his testimony was suspect at best. Because of personal experience .!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Impressive observation(s) and deductive reasoning.

I knew that wasn’t water he was sipping:

edit on 24-7-2019 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
His hands were shaky AF.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Lol vodka is the easiest liquor to disguise .

I was half expecting the first reply to be “projection”.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

God spot.

I wonder why none of the body language experts Who do sessions on political YouTube channel have picked up on this, they are usually so fast to see these things.

You've spotted something that not a single expert in this country has.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have some understanding of this. I understand many people are diagnosed as having dementia when in fact it is Korsakoff Syndrome. Also there is Wernicke Korsakoff ....both usually go hand in hand where Wernicke is more physical than mental.

Alcohol is basically metabolised by the brain and not the physical body (neck down). I explain it as Pack-Man eating your brain in compound growth, hence the reason some people can look/appear perfectly fine one week, but the next week they seem to have had a stroke or similar.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Could be the immense pressure on him, either?

In other news: He said, very clearly, very loud and to the whole world (every news here brought this snippet)

"YES."
and
"YES."

Thats all the world needed to hear.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

He was not familiar with Fusion GPS.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
he's 74...

wtf is wrong with you people

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Why do you believe that? What is the clue?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
he's 74...

Trump is 73...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: butcherguy

Why do you believe that? What is the clue?
Because Muller said so himself...did you watch the hearing?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The Democrats on twitter are begging the American populace to see something that only they can see but don't know that no one else can see it either.

This was the last nail on the coffin and time to get back to work.

Can you imagine the legislation we could have pushed? Mmmm

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Mueller himself said it.

One of the better lines I heard after the hearings yesterday was that the person who learned the most about the Mueller report yesterday was Bob Mueller himself. I watched both hearings in their entirety and almost felt sorry for him by the end. To say that he was completely unimpressive as to his command of the facts of his own report is an understatement.
edit on 25-7-2019 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
he's 74...

He was placed in charge of a criminal investigation of the President Elect of the United States of America.

WTF is wrong with you, you don't think someone competent should hold that position?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
My impression of Mueller was that he didn't want to be there he didn't want to be involved in the left-right political BS. He seemed kind of pissed that everyone was ignoring the implications of Russian interference and continued interference so that each party could get quick jabs at each other. It was a monkey court for political optics. If I was him I would start drinking.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Obviously, Mueller was in no condition to do this investigation.

There must be a new special counsel, and the investigation must be re-done immediately from the ground up.

Film at 11.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I didn't get to watch the whole thing yet, but I did get to watch some before I went to work and more during my lunch break. I could be wrong, but it seemed the fog was it's thickest when republicans were asking questions, yet it seemed to dissipate when democrats were asking questions. It's almost like he was purposely wasting time so they couldn't get the answers they were looking for.

Like I said, I didn't get to watch the whole thing, but that's how it seemed to me during what I did see.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

He definitely seemed to be stalling at times on questions from both sides, but yes, I thought it was more prevalent when the GOP was questioning him. I'm not sure why he would bother, though. He certainly wasn't shy about flat out refusing to answer a question.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Fair enough, like I said I didn't get to watch the whole thing as of yet, but you are right he did refuse to answer a lot of questions. I was starting to get annoyed at how many questions repub's were asking that he refused to answer, but then there were a few times he refused to answer dem questions as well, so at least he did it to both sides.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join