It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Effect..Epstein involved in possible suicide or was it a hit????

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Link

So, here we have someone who can really bring down the kingdom at the forefront. I was not expecting it to be this fast but it seems he either tried to commit suicide or there was a concerted effort to make sure he does not see a trial much less another day in prison.

Accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found injured in his cell in a federal jail in lower Manhattan, NBC News reported Wednesday night. The wealthy financier Epstein, who was arrested in early July in federal charges, was on the floor of his cell in a fetal position when he was discovered, sources told NBC. He was semi-conscious and had marks on his neck when he was found. Epstein may have tried to hang himself, according to sources who spoke with WNBC-TV. But another source said that Epstein’s injuries were not serious, and raised the possibility that he may have used the incident to obtain a transfer from jail.

I mean, look who they questioned...

NBC reported that the inmate questioned is Nicholas Tartaglione, a former Orange County, New York, police officer who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged coc aine distribution conspiracy and then burying their bodies in the yard of his upstate home.

Seems to me he knows how to take orders. So, will Epstien see his trial or will the 'Clinton Curse' claim another victim?

Think about this. He is protected based on his crime. So. Someone allowed this to happen if it was an outside inmate. I do not think he would off himself. Too self centered and narcissistic. You never know though. Sometimes you are given the choice to do it yourself or it will be done for you.

He deserves what happens though...all of it. I bet the last thing he heard tonight was STFU...

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002019-07-24T22:25:41-05:001041 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
hate to say this, but someone beat you to this. please combine and add your info, it's good information.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I wouldn’t give a plug nickel for Epstein's life, because the Clinton’s are involved. I expect both Jeffery and Bill to pass soon and Hillary to try to rule the world.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't wish harm on anyone. That said, I'm not surprised by this. You take the risk, you accept the punishment. Period. Sorry, bud.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
His death will silence an entire trail of inquiry.

Wonder who might want that?
edit on 24-7-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As we seem to be speculating in this thread with the mention of The Clinton Effect I will add another possibility.

The Trump Thump

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Manhattan’s Metropolitan Correctional Center AKA The Tombs .

I highly doubt it was suicide

“ marks on his neck “

I hope they were hickeys on the back of his neck and Epstein can’t sit down for a week .

( I can get away with that in the mud pit can’t I ) ?

😇
edit on 24-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
the clinton curse would have been more effective. i dont doubt it is on the way tho.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I think it's shady AF that they put Epstein in a cell with a person, ex cop, who killed 4 people and is facing the death penalty. It seems like he has nothing to loose by killing Epstein but might curry favor with some people who can make some evidence disappear, get lienency in sentencing or any one of many benefits by silencing Jeff.

Epstein should be in solitary confinement with 24/7 video surveillance, with video stored in multiple locations onsite and offsite at the same time. That way the "tapes" can't get written over or lost if something happens.

look at the size of his celly...

www.lohud.com...

edit on 7 25 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
so he was short of being clintoned?

funny how they put Manafort in a solitary confinement but this guy get to share a cell with someone else

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
epstein just issend allowed to testify for court...
he knows names of high ranked child abusers…
no way he will survive

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Do you recall Bill Clinton saying recently that he's never been to Epstein's Lolita Island?

This testimony says that he was there: www.davidharrisjr.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I sure do. It is obvious what happened to him. He was killed. He was too narcissistic to kill himself and if he was worried about prison he would have done it during his first conviction. He didn't. Because he knew those people would protect him because he was supplying young children.

There are some very, very powerful people who are connected to him and it is 'expected' that this is go away. This is why the MSM is tying to push TRUMP in all of the news cycles instead of the obvious which is those who are involved in the take down of Trump and the Mueller investigation as well as all of the Pobesta issues that are there.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Oh, and.....I called it....

new topics

top topics

join