It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!!! - Epstein found Unconscious!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
After what happened in Florida though they will not be looking to offer him any peachy plea deal. He is going to have to do hard time this time. And at his age hard time is going to be really hard. Add to that being a child predator and the GP is going to "punish" him.
Facing that what would persuade him to cooperate?

He's in his mid 60s. I would think the difference between spending the last 20+ years of his life housed in, say, Otisville federal pen (America's cushiest medium security prison) or spending a brutal, significantly life span shortening, remainder of his life in the general population at Rikers would be more than enough motivation to encourage him to share all he knows.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well, if you were to ask me, I'd say all hedge fund managers should be behind bars until they open up their funds to everyone. Period.

Scumbags like Madoff, Soros and now Epstein. They win because they bet on all of us losing. Its It's called short selling and derivatives, and it should be illegal (but that's another thread).

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Here is the inmate they apparently questioned about Epstein.
Also James Comey’s daughter apparently is prosecuting his case as well as Epstein’s.
More info at the links below

konniemoments.com... aine-deal-gone-wrong-faces-the-deat h-penalty/

nypost.com...

Ditto, She's the connection between Epstein and blackmailees, and as luck would have it she's in the perfect position to pressure the dirty cop.
edit on 25-7-2019 by fwkitziger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

He's a high profile wealthy child molester. If he wasn't in protective custody, then it was almost certainly other inmates. No suicide or catch out attempt, no orders by the Clintons. Inmates. Guaranteed.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

You don't know how the prison system works eh ffs.
Pedos are kept with pedos, cause they get fking murdered..... And rightly so

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: tanstaafl

The normalization of pedophilia is but one of their many tools in unraveling the fabric of traditional Western society.

It couldn't be more obvious (or disturbing).

Or evil.

I agree. That is why one of my preferred punishments is to put them in a room chained to a chair, and give the parents, and/or relatives of the victims one hour each with them.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well, if you were to ask me, I'd say all hedge fund managers should be behind bars until they open up their funds to everyone. Period.

Scumbags like Madoff, Soros and now Epstein. They win because they bet on all of us losing. Its It's called short selling and derivatives, and it should be illegal (but that's another thread).

SELL, Mortimer, SELL!!!!

Trading Places
edit on 26/7/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

You see, that's the most infuriating thing of all about the whole hedge fund/short selling business. It never happens like that!!! These slime buckets can trade during off-hours, and computer trade when no one else can. The whole thing is F#ing rigged! These guys can get away with things which would put everyone else in prison for a very long time...and they do it over and over again.

It never happens like in Trading Places, where everything is actually above board. It's not like that in the slimy underworld of hedge funds and short selling.

And...you and I are not allowed to be members of their slimy little club either! No, those memberships are reserved only for the elites!

edit on 7/26/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If Epstein was keeping my mouth shut so the elites, like the Clintons, who could be implicated by his testimony would let him live, it should be clear now that they won't either way. He knows way too much. Thus, this failed Arkancide may be just the thing to get him singing. He's gonna die either way.

So there's that.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

After what happened in Florida though they will not be looking to offer him any peachy plea deal. He is going to have to do hard time this time. And at his age hard time is going to be really hard. Add to that being a child predator and the GP is going to "punish" him.
Facing that what would persuade him to cooperate?

He's in his mid 60s. I would think the difference between spending the last 20+ years of his life housed in, say, Otisville federal pen (America's cushiest medium security prison) or spending a brutal, significantly life span shortening, remainder of his life in the general population at Rikers would be more than enough motivation to encourage him to share all he knows.

under normal circumstances, i would agree with you. i have to disagree with you in this case, however. he was harmed, and not killed - found in the fetal position by the guards who found him.

he won't talk. this is a mutually-assured situation, and in my honest opinion, is specifically why he'll remain loyal to the rest of his circle (we both know the parties i'm talking about). i'm convinced i understand exactly what's happening here. i could obviously be completely wrong, however it just makes too much sense:

we all know he's a high profile individual, who was let go after a 13 month conviction in Florida some time ago for child trafficking, under the circumstance that he will not be prosecuted further by the federal courts. the problem is that regardless of what you can or cannot say about Epstein, he and all of his "constituents" have a certain kind of "understanding." this man, like the iceman Kuklinksi, was utilized by people of influence in this country for fun and insurance:

the fun - deplorable and excessive illegal activity for entertainment and pleasure.

the insurance - mutually assured blackmail.

the long and short of it is that he was sent a warning, as all human beings do unexpected things under pressure and fear. he was only sent a warning, however, because he has a failsafe that will bring this entire country down. that failsafe must be the indisputable and overwhelming physical evidence on anyone and everyone we depend on to lead this country performing "fun" activities.

it just makes too much sense. how do you trust anyone in Washington? the same way you can trust anyone in a gang - you both committed a similar crime, and you both witnessed each other committing it.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Epstein's life was saved by a former NY police officer.

Jeffrey Epstein’s cellmate — a former cop charged with quadruple murder — told authorities he came to the perverted multimillionaire’s rescue after he attempted to hang himself, alerting correction officers and possibly saving his life, a source told the Daily News Friday.

A law enforcement source confirmed the cellmate, Nicholas Tartaglione, claimed to have helped Epstein after finding him unconscious.
More at: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
He is in solitary confinement on suicide watch of visible checks every 30 mins, so who knows...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

...and I've got this dandy ocean-front property in Iowa I'd like to tell people about!

No way, not for one second, do I believe that story! I was just waiting to get to the part about the unicorns.

What a fairy tale!

This was a straight-up "warning".

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: carewemust

...and I've got this dandy ocean-front property in Iowa I'd like to tell people about!

No way, not for one second, do I believe that story! I was just waiting to get to the part about the unicorns.

What a fairy tale!

This was a straight-up "warning".

Yeah that ex-cop doesn’t magically show up at the right time to save a life. Tartaglione was sent to send a message. But why not kill Epstein outright and be done with it? Why just a warning shot? If this case shines the light on the big names that are attached to it, why even risk him going to trial at all?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Does seem odd, doesn't it! Dead-man switch somewhere maybe? Must be something like that.

He kept all those names and records for a reason. Now is that reason.

ETA - No way would he "off" himself before he played some of his hand trying to get out. That much is for certain!

edit on 7/27/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Knj82swq

Hello, I am new here. Thanks for allowing me to put my 2 cents here.

Tartaglione is the name of another inmate locked up with JE. Tartaglione, according to WND, used to be a Police Officer.

Tartaglione's attorney is blowing it off with regard to accusations that his client attempted to "harm" JE. I find this

fascinating. First thing that came to mind was Whitey Bulger. I question Mueller's henchmen in this.

There WAS a Tartaglione who became an FBI snitch that helped bring down the Bonanno crime family in NY.
Could be part of the same 'family'...and connected to Mueller through the FBI.

aboutthemafia.com...
Well let's look at Maurene Comey Ryan and the family connection.

She is now 30 years old.

Maurene Comey, who graduated from Harvard Law School in 2013, admitted to New York bar in 2014. She reportedly interned at Southern District of New York as a law clerk in 2014 before being hired full-time in 2015 as a powerful lawyer for the prosecutor’s office.

The Southern District of New York office with a staff of about 220 assistant U.S. attorneys, SDNY, is one of the largest in the country. The United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York is the chief federal law enforcement officer in eight New York counties: New York (Manhattan), Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess and Sullivan.

Her father, James Comey, He joined the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, where he worked from 1987 to 1993. While there, he was Deputy Chief of the Criminal Division and helped prosecute the Gambino crime family.

James Comey’s brother Peter Comey, meanwhile, works for DLA Piper, the law firm that did the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.

As far as Nicholas Tartaglione being related to James Big Louie Tartaglione, the 78-year-old wise guy is the prosecution’s key witness in their trial against Vito Badamo, Ernest Aiello, Anthony “Skinny” Santoro and Nicholas “Nicky Mouth” Santora, who inspired the character played by the late Bruno Kirby in the 1997 film “Donnie Brasco.” I coudn't find a connection other than they are both being connected to the Southern District of New York.

***My opinion is this:

Epstein is a horrible person who facilitated horrible people.

Justice for the very long list of innocent victims should be that Epsteins crimes and the people he help facilitate crimes need to come to light. Justice cannot be an eye for an eye in this instance, but maybe it can save future lives and help heal some of the hurt in those caught up in this.

It cannot happen if he is dead. It stops with him.

I truly believe that many people very powerful people want Epstein dead before anymore comes to light.

My use of the word horrible cannot even begin to encompass the atrocities, I know. Next best choice was evil, pure evil.

I don't believe that Epstein only facilitated on one party line, one country, or one hemisphere.

Sources
nypost.com...
fortune.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk... Paul-Newman-Harvey-Weinstein-t-unload-3-million-estate.html
opendatany.com...
bigleaguepolitics.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.dailymail.co.uk... Paul-Newman-Harvey-Weinstein-t-unload-3-million-estate.html
canadafreepress.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Taste of his own Rohypnol per-chance?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

He does not have to talk. That's the bottom line.

I think he tried to kill himself rather than live his life in a cell.
This man has one of the biggest mansions in Manhattan. Lived the life.
Jets, caviar, champagne cocktails for breakfast. Ultra plush furnishings, egyptian cotton sheets changed every day.
Now he is getting soggy toast and bad coffee in an 8 x 12 cement room with a toilet next to his head when he sleeps on a mattress hundreds have used before him.
God it even makes me sad.

You are actually joking, right? It makes you sad that a person who has abused children might get justice served upon them, they'll be lucky to be confined to a cell... give him the death penalty after we've extracted all the names from him in gitmo.

I can't believe you've actually went to the effort of feeling sorry for this person because they were "living the life" and now they're in jail. There's an attempt to understand the psychology of it and then there is what you are doing, you're literally feeling sorry for this person because they hate caviar and cocktails but now they get soggy toast and bad coffee... What the #?!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: NthOther

Not at all. I am showing research into the issue.
Please don't do that?
I am not disgusting. But perhaps I'm a bit more intelligent since I can discuss the issue without throwing insults at people for bringing a different idea to the table.
An idea by the way that was not mine. www.bbc.com...

Intelligence? You are trying to use someone else's research as a point to beat someone with on the internet. The absolute lowest of intelligence. It's highlighted by the fact you're trying to explain something you don't really understand.

You weren't showing research you were feeling sorry for someone because their living conditions have changed as a result of them breaking the law, you think the fact he was on caviar and cocktails previously should mitigate his offences? That is absolutely ridiculous.

You are talking about an emotive topic, don't be surprised when people treat you with disdain when you are expressing sympathy for a child abuser. What makes me sad is think there are people who feel sorry for child abusers because their lifestyle has went from caviar and cocktails to soggy toast and bad coffee.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join