It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Democrats Help Bob Mueller Bring His Special Counsel Report TO LIFE For You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: carewemust

Sure did. The report clearly states how Democrats colluded with Russians.

I heard an analyst say something similar. That the biggest "hack" of our 2016 election was conducted by Obama Admin Democrats. And PROOF of that is getting closer to being released.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I read the report so I didn't hear anything new.

But that was the point . The dems wanted to hear and say quotes from the report said out loud.

They got that.

No telling how many that didn't read that report have changed their minds. One way or the other.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I went looking for Mueller videos this evening. There are quite a few videos on "The Life and Accomplishments of Bob Mueller" out there. It's stunning how different he looked and acted today, vs every other Congressional appearance.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

You make an excellent analysis, with logical conclusions. I'm watching Hannity right now, with Jordan/Nunes/Gaetz being interviewed. An extremely angry Congressman Jordan just said the Obstruction investigation was started by Mueller's top prosecutor, Andrew Weissman after it was concluded that Donald Trump did not collude/conspire with Russia. Obstructing Justice was not what Mueller was appointed to investigate!

But as pointed out by analysts, Bob Mueller was a lot more comfortable and knowledgeable before the INTEL committee, than he was before the JUDICIARY committee. The Judiciary committee was focusing on the Obstruction aspects. That part of the investigation was ALL WEISSMANN.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm sorry, what was the question again?

You related to Bob by any chance?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm sorry, what was the question again?

Please speak into the microphone....

I only caught about 2 hours of the hearings today...in bits and pieces on the radio. From what I've seen/read, viewers either laughed like crazy, or felt extreme pity for Mr. Mueller.

edit on 7/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

During his post-Mueller Q&A with the Press today, President Trump angrily called out specific reporters as being fake and disgusting over the past 2 years. I think AG Barr is getting closer to doing what he said in his confirmation hearings about "certain" journalists...Have them indicted.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Good on him. That would’ve been good to see. I bet there’s a lot of fake and disgusting journalists who he missed out too.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think the News Networks did a good job of pointing out the "highlights" of Mueller's report over the past 3 months.

Most of the strangers I talk to say they heard in April that Mueller didn't indict the President, and that was the end of their interest in the whole thing.

If the economy was bad, people would be angry at Congress for devoting so much attention and resources to "getting Trump".

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

this was golden.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's called getting your ass handed to you on a silver plate! It's called being exposed, but it's not Mueller being exposed, it's the FBI and the Democrats.

Here again, we see Mueller running scared (just look at his face). He's seemingly realized that what he thought he was investigating turned out to be exactly the opposite of the truth. He realized this towards the end of his investigation and his subsequent report. BUT...he can't say any of this. This perfectly explains why Mueller said he would never testify about the report, that the report "was" his testimony.

I honestly think Mueller truly believed Trump was guilty of something when he started the investigation, but as the investigation progressed he began to see that the people pushing the hardest for the investigation were really the guilty ones. Nothing was as it seemed. He completely underestimated how corrupt the FBI had become. In the beginning this probably seemed like nothing to worry about, but when he began to see the wild carelessness and the risk of exposure, the pure venom of the democrats to "get Trump", he got scared. I think at that point Mueller actually stepped back from the investigation and let others take over. He was the front man in name only. This also explains why Mueller doesn't seem to know what all is in the report. Because it's not his report.

I saw a man giving testimony yesterday who was truly afraid, afraid of the monsters who put him up to this. A man who was on the ragged brink to keep his composure and not jump up on the desk and start shouting the real truth! I saw a man who was suddenly more afraid of his own masters than he was of those he was investigating.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
the evil that men do

is not the same as

the evil men are accused of.

Meuller was "woke" yesterday

he will never sleep again.

I almost feel for him.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I think it's the other way around...

The evil that men are accused of

is nowhere near

the evil that men do.

(Hillary included)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Trump is, was and always will be guilty...of beating the Selected One. And this was what the whole thing was about. At the end of the investigation, Mueller knew this to be true.

As for getting any sleep, depends on how worried he is about the Clinton hitmen out there. Bob, the sooner you realize that hit is coming and accept that you are just another name on the body count list, the easier you will sleep.

Expect to see Hillary interviewed in the coming weeks. Well, after she quits howling and throwing things...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I can't speak to that.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Disgusting! twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Democrats big press conf trying to justify Bagdud BoB Mueller's failures 🤣🤣

Now they are "re-writing" what Muller said 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Disgusting! twitter.com...

All I can say to that is thanks for the transparancy Sheila(stonewall)Jackson(robert e)Lee!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join