It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Democrats Help Bob Mueller Bring His Special Counsel Report TO LIFE For You?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wednesday July 24, 2019

One of the most anticipated Congressional testimonies in years, occurred today. It was so important, Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee, led by Jerry Nadler (D-NY), and the House Intelligence Committee, chaired by Adam Schiff (D-CA), ROLE PLAYED and PRACTICED for over two weeks. They treated today's testimony of former Special Counsel BOB MUELLER like it was a political Super Bowl!**

**Info on their advance preparations at ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

THE OVERALL GOAL of Democrats has been stated ad-nauseum on CNN and MSNBC for weeks. They were going to help Bob Mueller "BRING HIS REPORT TO LIFE" during his 7 hours of testifying before Congress. Here is what Adam Schiff said this past Sunday:

California Rep. Adam Schiff, the Democratic chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is expecting special counsel Robert Mueller to bring his exhaustive report "to life" during hours of testimony before Congress this week, by offering the American public a compelling, televised account of alleged wrongdoing and unethical behavior by President Trump and his 2016 presidential campaign.

"Since most Americans, you know, in their busy lives haven't had the opportunity to read that 438 page report — and it's a pretty dry, prosecutorial work product — we want Bob Mueller to bring it to life," Schiff said on "Face the Nation" Sunday.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

For those of you who either have not read the 438 page Special Counsel report, or didn't understand much of it, did today's 7 hours of testimony, or watching snippets/highlights, bring the report TO LIFE for you?

Do you now have a fuller, clearer understanding of any aspect of the Special Counsel investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, or President Trump's innocence-or-guilt?

If so, please take a moment to share any eye-opening facts you learned today. Thank-you!

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh absolutely!

They really helped waft the fumes coming from that steaming pile of horse crap. I could have sworn I could smell it all the way from Arizona.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Bring it to life?
Mueller would have to be alive to be able to bring it to life, they could have gotten the same responses from a corpse.
It was Weekend at Mueller’s today.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Nah.. you're so close to California, you smelled LA/SF poop from the masses of homeless people.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

One of the Congressmen said tonight that Nadler should be charged with ELDER ABUSE against Bob Mueller.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
All they did was hand Trump an even bigger victory for next year. The last dregs of support the dEms had were chased away.

“Russian collusion”

Nope

“Obstruction of justice”

Nope

“But but but”

Nope

I certainly hope they triple down (they will) and secure themselves a spot as third-party in all future elections.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
They dug up a corpse, wishing they could re-bury it...

Yet... Democrat presidential candidates will drag this corpse around, for the next year...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

One of the Congressmen said tonight that Nadler should be charged with ELDER ABUSE against Bob Mueller.

Yeah it’s really baffling that the Dems didn’t see this coming.
I said in an earlier thread that Mueller would have a hard time ordering food at a restaurant, let alone be the one that the Dems were pinning all their hopes and dreams on.
I really have to re-evaluate their stupidity level, it was an 8 on a 1 to 10 scale before.....now it’s like 437.
It’s just so far off the charts.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Lol wut?

If by brought "to life" you mean plenty of laughs and a big ol tub o popcorn, sure, you bet.

That was pure comedy by the Dems.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Sure did. The report clearly states how Democrats colluded with Russians.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

No, no they didn't. I felt sorry for Mueller because at some point in his life he wasn't such a fool. At least I hope that is the case. But that was pretty close to the saddest and most depressing picture of how far people fall I have ever seen.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Do you now have a fuller, clearer understanding of any aspect of the Special Counsel investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, or President Trump's innocence-or-guilt? 

If so, please take a moment to share any eye-opening facts you learned today. Thank-you! 

The fuller, clearer understanding of the Special Counsel investigation that I learned today is that Mueller was not all that involved in the investigation or the writing of the investigation's report.

My guess is that Mueller was brought in as a figure head. A way to appease both sides back when this investigation was in its infancy. He was a man both sides could agree on to "lead the investigation" because each side could tout what a great man he is when he ultimately delivered the verdict they each knew in their hearts would come from the investigation.

Since I have no reason to believe that Mueller's motives where impure; I have to assume he took the job thinking he could hold a tight administrative rein on things as he let others do the real investigation work. That he probably thought that he was there to be the investigations moral compass and be a man both sides could trust once he delivered the verdict that the real investigators on the team had come too.

Three things went wrong for him and the investigation; 1) he didn't count on the fact that there was so much internal corruption in the FBI and DOJ. 2) He over estimated his own ability to keep his house in order; as well as keep meddling outside influence at bay. 3) He didn't expect such a mix bag outcome. Where Trump was innocent of any real criminality but still pushed some unethical boundries. He probably personally thought Trump was guilty and was playing the part of the honest DA trying to do right by the people. When the evidence did not clearly cut ether way he found himself where an honest DA doesn't want to be; in the middle of a political battle.

He was ill prepared for the events that transpired over the last two years and incompetent in dealing with Trump, Congress, the News Media and his own team. He is not the man America thought he was or needed him to be.

edit on 24-7-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry, what was the question again?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm sorry, what was the question again?

Please speak into the microphone....

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

it looked to me as tormenting a poor old man

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Did Mueller agree that the President is INNOCENT unless proven guilty? The news media is still saying Mueller did not exonerate President Trump. That's their headline from today.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Did Mueller agree that the President is INNOCENT unless proven guilty? The news media is still saying Mueller did not exonerate President Trump. That's their headline from today.

The media can’t go back on their agenda now. They can’t say “no evidence of collusion, no basis for obstruction allegations” because the “REEEEEEEEEE” crowd would probably launch attacks on the studio.

I’m just wondering what their next lie will be now that this horse is finally dead and buried.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Democrats have been demanding transparency for months.

Today they got blindsided and no complaints ? 😄

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Democrat presidential candidates will drag this corpse around, for the next year...

I think the 2020 Presidential election has been called off. No news about the candidates, or rallies, or CNN/MSNBC "Town Halls"....for many days. They've resigned to the fact that Trump is unbeatable.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Bob Mueller aged a lot over the past few months! Something is stressing him out.

From Spring 2019.

<<   2 >>

join