It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar: Americans Should Be "More Fearful of White Men"--Racist or Not Racist?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

There's no point. You're either being purposely obtuse for s#s and grins or you're retarded.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Omar is the most openly racist Congress member since byrd.
It is part of her platform.
The dnc has no issue with it as they are the party of racists.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

There's no point. You're either being purposely obtuse for s#s and grins or you're retarded.

How about C. all the above?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Your response was foolish, immature and borderline moronic.

Omar is a racist.

Sorry it hurts your feels or whatever passes for leftist emotions but the world is looking at her and her defenders and laughing at your obvious lack of anything close resembling intelligence.

Again, with the assumptions...

Again, with the ad hominem attacks...

Again, with a lack of actual response to the things that have been posted...

I'm not a "leftist". That's a poor, shoddy assessment on your part. Care to guess my political affiliation? Chances are you will be incorrect.

What she said was not racist. It is a statistical fact in today's world. It is true.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Care to address reality, or would you like to continue on the path of the worst argumentative efforts ever?

Name calling is a logical fallacy (ad hominem). Surely you can refute what I am writing in a better fashion?

Or, maybe you cannot.

The second assertion would be what I have found to be true.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

To be honest, I don’t care about you or your opinions.

You’ve made yourself clear.

I am tired of you.

Have a wonderful evening.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Some asshole "professor" somewhere made up a definition of racism that conveniently excludes everyone but white people and your dumb ass bought it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Omar is the most openly racist Congress member since byrd.
It is part of her platform.
The dnc has no issue with it as they are the party of racists.

Oh my goodness...

There is nothing to say to this post. All three sentences are incorrect and not factual.

I guess that anything can be posted in the era of a President that plays fast and loose with the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Some asshole "professor" somewhere made up a definition of racism that conveniently excludes everyone but white people and your dumb ass bought it.

Oh, so now I'm "educated", and didn't have any thoughts of my own?

Do you know how many of my college professors addressed race? The answer is zero.

Why? I graduated from college twenty-four years ago. I took "Social Stratification" one, two, and three, and race was never a part of the conversation. It should have been, but it wasn't.

Racism has to do with power and privilege, neither of which has been enjoyed by people of color. To say otherwise is to argue from a point of blindness.
edit on 26-7-2019 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

To be honest, I don’t care about you or your opinions.

You’ve made yourself clear.

I am tired of you.

Have a wonderful evening.

Aaaaaand...

This is how Trump got elected.

Excellent post. Good job reinforcing what a large part of the country you claim to love and defend hates about our current political state.

Just to point it out: you still never addressed my points.

But, I honestly and truly hope you sleep well. We can agree to disagree, and I will not call you names. I hope that you can grant me the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Trump was elected because of the lefts corruption and attitude toward the public. They thought they could put Hillary Clinton of all people in office and label anyone and everyone that disagreed with them as deplorable and racist. They will probably lose the next election because instead of addressing their shortcomings and correcting they are doubling down on their rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Y'all don't understand Jaybird.

She is using her own made-up secret definitions of words.

When she types "racist," she means white.

She means that a black person cannot be white. That all whites are white. That a black business owner not giving a Mexican a job is acting white, but still doesn't make the owner white.

Only whites can be white.

(of course, what about someone of mixed race--can the white part of St. Obama be racist? Or does the black half of him give the white part a pass?)

Acting white (bigotry) is different than institutional whiteness (racism).

See how fun it is, everyone can play. anyone can win. Unless your'e racist.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Trump was elected because of the lefts corruption and attitude toward the public. They thought they could put Hillary Clinton of all people in office and label anyone and everyone that disagreed with them as deplorable and racist. They will probably lose the next election because instead of addressing their shortcomings and correcting they are doubling down on their rhetoric.

Which has nothing to do with this thread.

I called the Trump election (before the Republican nomination), and everyone laughed at me. The Dems screwed themselves with their "Superdelegate" designations. Bernie, had he been chosen, would have beat Trump.

Again, though...this has nothing to do with this thread.

What was said was not racist.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
Y'all don't understand Jaybird.

She is using her own made-up secret definitions of words.

When she types "racist," she means white.

She means that a black person cannot be white. That all whites are white. That a black business owner not giving a Mexican a job is acting white, but still doesn't make the owner white.

Only whites can be white.

(of course, what about someone of mixed race--can the white part of St. Obama be racist? Or does the black half of him give the white part a pass?)

Acting white (bigotry) is different than institutional whiteness (racism).

See how fun it is, everyone can play. anyone can win. Unless your'e racist.

Excellent example of misreading things.

"Thejaybird" is a forty-seven year old white man. Not a "she".

Second, "bigotry" and "racism" are not the same thing. If you think it is a game, that just reinforces how much of a problem racism is.

And, the situation you propose is the exception, not the rule. Does that situation exist? Yep. Is it the normal situation? Nope. Don't play stupid. That is not the way the world normally works.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Which has nothing to do with this thread.

Then you shouldn't have brought it up.

Instead of trying to be the gatekeeper for the thread on everyone else you should keep yourself in check.

edit on 26-7-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

The problem with your idea of racism is that you claim it is defined on the region they are in.

You say a black person in America can't be a racist which implies that if that same person was in Africa they would be. Which is wrong a racist is a racist no matter where they are. You cant drop a clan member in Somalia and all of a sudden they lose the racist status because they are out of power nor had any power they are still a racist.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
We all must bow.

The Protocols of the Elder Ilhan

🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrumpTribbleAlien

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TrumpTribbleAlien
a reply to: IAMTAT

IF I or any other white male/female here said: "I would say our country should be more fearful of [BLACK] men/women across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country"

If you had stats to support that then no that wouldn't be racist.

So saying Americans should be afraid of white men is not racist?

In relation to "jihadist terrorism" using stats to support your assertion that white men are more of a danger than Muslims, nope not racist.

She wasn't saying that we should be fearful of white men. She's saying that in relation to Muslims, we should be *more* fearful of white men. Since Trump became president, we have seen synagogue/mosque shootings and MAGA bomber for example.

And who should Americans be weary of since 911.

Those same people have been coming in droves since the attack.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This ohmar lady is legit crazy and very uneducated.

People need to be more concerned about the thousands who support her.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join