It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar: Americans Should Be "More Fearful of White Men"--Racist or Not Racist?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So it's not wrong that I don't care?

Good to know.

As for ignorance? When one lives in a glass house, one really shouldn't throw stones...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Also love the subtleties in life... they definitely add color/richness!

Like having a predisposition of crows until you see how deep they really are 😉

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The ignorance is mindblowingly transparent. You guys need more stones to hit her for calling out Captain Obvious?

Trust your Foxy News, it's a stone pit that delivers!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have a solution to all of this. Statistically a lot of white americans will have some non white ancestry somewhere along the way. Black, Hispanic, Jewish, or something else.

Everybody should go grab one of those home ancestors kits, and the declare that you belong to whatever the biggest minority group in your ancestry is. That way we can all be minorities.

You hear that Omar, I cant be a white supremacist, I'm outer Mongolian on my great great-grandfathers side.

edit on 25-7-2019 by AaarghZombies because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The problem Ms. Omar has is her credibility and intentions, given mounting evidence to suggest Omar isn't even her real surname, that she used a false identity to gain American citizenship. There's also mounting evidence that she again scammed the immigration system and married her brother so he could obtain US citizenship. Ohhh and let's not forget the claims her Father is a Somalian War criminal !

So yeah, her Racist remarks, given her background, are particularly concerning. She has obtained a position of power within the US government, the rules and laws of which seem to not apply to her, because she fundamentally believes America and the people who founded it are Bad. God knows innocent blood was shed throughout American / Human History, that's a fact, but People aren't fleeing from America, in fact people are overwhelming the borders trying to get in, America must be doing something right !

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrumpTribbleAlien

originally posted by: highvein

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Omar was asked a simple question. If we were to gamble on who will commit terrorism based on history, who should we fear more? Jihadist terrorists (read Islam or Muslims to the right) or the white supremacists? According to stats and history (at least since Trump became president), the scale tips in favor to the white supremacists or at least far right wing terrorists.

And Omar wants it to shift back to different terrorists?

What do you mean? You mean she tried to deflect?

Deflect what?

I apologize for not being clear. You said this:

And Omar wants it to shift back to different terrorists?

It seems that you are suggesting that she is trying to deflect from Islamic terrorists. Maybe I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

Oh. Yeah that is what I meant.

Thank you. So you disagree with her that the white supremacist terrorists are more of a danger than the Islamic terrorists here in America?

I don't know. I am against both types.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

How could this not be racist? If she said Americans should be more fearful of white men with a swastika or white hood is the only way I could see it not being racist.

Instead she bases everything on race or color and umm that's racism.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

How could this not be racist? If she said Americans should be more fearful of white men with a swastika or white hood is the only way I could see it not being racist.

Instead she bases everything on race or color and umm that's racism.

HEY!...watch it with that logic and common sense!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Stats can be manipulated depending on a perspective.

Example* reds are responsible for 70 deaths, blues for 30 deaths greens 26 and purples 19

Reds are responsible for the most deaths. An alternate perspective.

Reds make up 70% of the population blues 15%, greens 13% and purples 2%. Purples per capita are responsible for the most deaths.

Perspective.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

That is just the math...

The truth is the narrative about violent black uprisings and such was never accurate

None of the sources you'd look at will include Sept 11th, 2001 in their stats.

Hard to top 3,000+ dead in a single day of terrorist attacks.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MORE hypocrisy from Ilhan Omar...consistently accusing other Americans of racism...while getting caught parading her own racism before Al Jazeera...in a recently recovered video interview from just last year.

In this interview she states that Americans need to be afraid of all white males because THEY are responsible for most of the deaths in this country.

So I ask you...SERIOUSLY, I ask you...

IF I or any other white male/female here said: "I would say our country should be more fearful of [BLACK] men/women across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country"...

Wouldn't the above be considered racist?...BY EVERYONE?

Leftists...please show me that you're able to transcend hypocrisy...by agreeing with me that Ilhan Omar is a RACIST...as would be anyone using such words.

In resurfaced interview, Ilhan Omar answers question on 'jihadist terrorism' by saying Americans should be 'more fearful of white men'

In the interview, Al Jazeera host Medhi Hasan said some Americans feel justified in fearing Islam, not out of hate but for their own safety, before listing a number of radical Islamic terror attacks. Omar dismissed this suggestion immediately and laid the blame on white males instead, calling for the profiling and monitoring of Caucasian men.

"I would say our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country," she replied.

www.foxnews.com...

People of color can never be racist, as they never had the tools or power to institutionalize racial oppression.

Try to find a more productive place to direct your anger.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Racist.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

I can't honestly tell if you're being sarcastic or serious. I hope it's the former; the latter is just sad.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Racist, but no one will care because being racist to white people is fine.

That's due to leftist revisionist history where all bad things happened to other people because of white men. As if they invented slavery and genocide and taught the rest of the world how to do it. Up til then all other races lived in perpetual peace and harmony don'tcha know.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I can't honestly tell if you're being sarcastic or serious. I hope it's the former; the latter is just sad.

It's gotta be a joke.
Nobody is that stupid.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Omar: Americans Should Be "More Fearful of White Men"

FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress on Tuesday that the agency has seen an increase in the number of domestic terror arrests this fiscal year, a majority of which have been motivated by white supremacy.

Wray told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the FBI has recorded about 100 domestic terrorism arrests in the last nine months. “A majority of the domestic terrorism cases we've investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence,” he told the panel.

That's cause to be fearful of white guys, especially if you're not white.

Link

Racist or Not Racist?

No.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's gotta be a joke.
Nobody is that stupid.

Someone should tell him to go read something like the Elders of Zion or whatever, and then he'd know that white folks never had institutional power either because it was all an evil Jewish conspiracy by a cabal of super-secret power brokers or something (note: have not actually read the book just know what people say about it).

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It might be cause to fear white supremacy, but since most white males aren't white supremacists her statement is BS and racist.

If I said, "all X are lazy!" or "all Y are criminals!" I would be called a racist (and rightly so).

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Opposing Islam is NOT racist
Opposing illegal immigration is NOT racist
Stating facts and statistics is NOT racist

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
She's partially correct, BTW.

It depends on when you start the clock-- before 9-11-2001, or after.

Of course, that is including non-gunfire deaths.

But overall, islamist numbers have been down because a lot of the perps choose knives (like the LA woman-stabber, and the Oklahoma beheader), or automobiles (like the Somali immigrant who ran over 8 people in Minnesota). Those methods don't kill as many Americans as a gun attack would. Or, say, slamming airplanes into buildings has, historically.

If you look at male-caused homicides, whites actually have the lowest rate, along with asian males.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join