It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar: Americans Should Be "More Fearful of White Men"--Racist or Not Racist?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
She has already shown her colors and they are not red, white and blue they are dark like the country she comes from, where if she went back to she most likely would be beaten red, black and blue by her beloved men there.

She has no business in congress.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
They know they can't take over the country till they control the old white men. Won't happen in my lifetime and they will hold out for as long as it takes.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Numbers do matter.

Considering the black on black violence, the numbers are absolutely staggering!

African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple The National Average
www.acsh.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

I sincerely hope you get an A or at least some extra credit for all the work you do here on behalf of intersectional gender and race studies professors everywhere, but the vast majority of us don't subscribe to any of this nonsense, regardless of the contortions used to twist the definition of actual words to suit your argument.

It is racist to hate another person based on the color of their skin. It is racist to point at the skin color of another human being and claim that they are responsible for things they've never done, simply because they are white. Or Latino. Or Black. Or Chinese. Or whatever.

The power dynamic you and others who subscribe to this nonsense are attempting to create is racist. You hate people because of something they have absolutely no control of: their skin color and the actions of people who are not even them.

That isn't going to fly anymore. Sorry!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
uh oh
trouble in paradise?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The bust-up comes just as critics are demanding answers as to whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the United States. Pictured: Omar with Ahmed Hirsi (left) and second husband Elmi (right) +22 The bust-up comes just as critics are demanding answers as to whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the United States. Pictured: Omar with Ahmed Hirsi (left) and second husband Elmi (right)

Where have I heard about african women coming to america?????
Oh I remember....

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The premise in the video among other things being that had the Old World not been a plague incubator that introduced a bio-disaster into native populations of the New World things might have fallen out differently

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The premise in the video among other things being that had the Old World not been a plague incubator that introduced a bio-disaster into native populations of the New World things might have fallen out differently

That may be true, but I would still submit we are better at war.
From sea to shining sea

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No. Racism has to do with the belief that one's race is superior to all others.

Simply typing the word into Google and hitting "enter" brings that much up. Power and privilege mean dick.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yeah, but it certainly helped things along with those Old World plagues decimated the New World population down to about 10% of what it was before we really got over here in earnest.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrumpTribbleAlien

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Hell, I've been critical of Trump.

But it doesn't matter anymore.

Either think like them or you're a racist Nazi who eats tiny kittens.

Agreed, I will go with Trump, and I’ll support anyone who opposes the freshman of the apocalypse.

Tee hee, I like that picture. It looks like it's directed at the black girl on the right who looks angry.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Ummm I’m not white.

Idiot.

Are you kidding me? I've been starring all of your posts for a long time because I like them, and you mean to tell me you're NOT white??????? This is a tragedy! Where's my safe space?!!?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

Red herring, much?

What she said was not racist. Your inability to address the subject speaks volumes.

Yeah, no surprise you wouldn't see the racism in it. Heh.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Your response was foolish, immature and borderline moronic.

Omar is a racist.

Sorry it hurts your feels or whatever passes for leftist emotions but the world is looking at her and her defenders and laughing at your obvious lack of anything close resembling intelligence.

This, 110%.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yep. Anybody can beat Trump until Trump beats them, then someone else can beat Trump until he beats them, then if it was someone else, they would have beat Trump. Sure.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: PublicOpinion

When someone says that people should be more fearful of the white supremacist terrorism than the Jihadist terrorism based on stats, the right hear the shrill dog whistle.
and if that's what she said, no one would have cared. But just like we've been told over and over, not all muslims are to blame. Just like not all white men are to blame. The point you are so clearly missing, is that what she said was racist, same as saying all muslims are terrorists is racist. Condemning the terrorist side of both, but also the innocent as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is a very simple litmus test for racism against white people: Say exactly the same thing - but make it about black people or muslims. If anyone calls you a racist, then the original comment was racist. The thing is, the left will ignore the racist comments about white people and vilify you for racist comments about anyone else.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is a very simple litmus test for racism against white people: Say exactly the same thing - but make it about black people or muslims. If anyone calls you a racist, then the original comment was racist. The thing is, the left will ignore the racist comments about white people and vilify you for racist comments about anyone else.

We've had an excellent object example as to why from a poster in this very thread. Critical Race Theory proponents are the ones who push that nonsense and it has infected the left along with intersectionality and moral relativism.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
To be fair, every race has it's Idiots, and color combos. Be it America, Israel or France.

But to inject the idea that white is somehow evil, is a dangerous thing. Omar is walking on thin ice right now with those statements.
edit on 26-7-2019 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TrumpTribbleAlien

So , you then AGREE with her Obvious Racists Comments ? No Condemnation of them ? For SHAME !

LOL.

I wonder if your opinion is so cut and dry when someone says "the stats say that Black People on the whole are less intelligent than white people". That can be backed up with stats and years of IQ testing so I would assume by your posts on this page that that is that right?

Or how about 13% of the population (black people) is responsible for over half of all violent crime. That's ok too right? After all we have STATS to back it up right? No need to dissect it, stats are stats right?

Actually that last one is wrong because it's not 13% of the population. It's more like 6% as the group responsible for almost all of half of violent crimes is black males aged 18-45.

Just stats though right? Nothing to condemn there right?

Hey man, save your arguments, stats are stats bro.

Just kidding, I bet you have tons of arguments against THOSE stats. THOSE stats are clearly racist.
edit on 26-7-2019 by JohnS23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The problem with your idea of racism is that you claim it is defined on the region they are in.

You say a black person in America can't be a racist which implies that if that same person was in Africa they would be. Which is wrong a racist is a racist no matter where they are. You cant drop a clan member in Somalia and all of a sudden they lose the racist status because they are out of power nor had any power they are still a racist.

No, the clan member would still be a racist in Africa if they were from America, because regardless of their placement, they would still be in a position of power from a worldwide standpoint. Have you heard of apartheid?

And, we are not talking about other places. We are talking about America. Here and now, people of color do not, have not, and as far as the current ways of thinking, cannot hold power when it comes to race. Our history makes sure of that.

This country was founded on genocide, and was built on slave labor. Both involved the displacement of people of color.

At first I thought you were joking. Now I see you are just naive.

Racism has nothing to do with power. A single clan member on the street in the south side of Chicago is a dead man, not a powerful racist. He may have racist views, but he has no power to act on them.

As for this country, I think you are very mistaken about people of color. They have a lot of power. If they didn't, there would be no miss black America pageant, no naacp, no black democratic caucus, no affirmative action, and so on and so on. If racist white men have so much power in this country where did all these racially defined programs come from?

The idea that this country was founded on genocide and built on slave labor is a tired old story that has no more meaning here than in any other country. Just because native Americans were here before the 1500's doesn't mean they didn't come from somewhere else. They didn't just appear here out of thin air. Were they the first to live here or did they take this land from someone else? The Clovis people are widely believed to be the first inhabitants. There is great speculation that these people were slaughtered by Asian invaders who came across a land bridge between Siberia and Alaska. Still more speculation regards the likelihood of people coming from south and central america. Laying the mantle of violent land acquisition solely on the shoulders of white Europeans is simply a lie.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join