It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar: Americans Should Be "More Fearful of White Men"--Racist or Not Racist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
MORE hypocrisy from Ilhan Omar...consistently accusing other Americans of racism...while getting caught parading her own racism before Al Jazeera...in a recently recovered video interview from just last year.

In this interview she states that Americans need to be afraid of all white males because THEY are responsible for most of the deaths in this country.

So I ask you...SERIOUSLY, I ask you...

IF I or any other white male/female here said: "I would say our country should be more fearful of [BLACK] men/women across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country"...

Wouldn't the above be considered racist?...BY EVERYONE?

Leftists...please show me that you're able to transcend hypocrisy...by agreeing with me that Ilhan Omar is a RACIST...as would be anyone using such words.

In resurfaced interview, Ilhan Omar answers question on 'jihadist terrorism' by saying Americans should be 'more fearful of white men'

In the interview, Al Jazeera host Medhi Hasan said some Americans feel justified in fearing Islam, not out of hate but for their own safety, before listing a number of radical Islamic terror attacks. Omar dismissed this suggestion immediately and laid the blame on white males instead, calling for the profiling and monitoring of Caucasian men.

"I would say our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country," she replied.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 24-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is just the math...

The truth is the narrative about violent black uprisings and such was never accurate

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

That is just the math...

The truth is the narrative about violent black uprisings and such was never accurate

So you're saying Omar is NOT a racist?

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Holy crap.

That's some reverse stormfront level stuff right there.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

IF I or any other white male/female here said: "I would say our country should be more fearful of [BLACK] men/women across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country"

If you had stats to support that then no that wouldn't be racist.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Mahna mahna.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrumpTribbleAlien

IF I or any other white male/female here said: "I would say our country should be more fearful of [BLACK] men/women across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country"

So saying Americans should be afraid of white men is not racist?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

This Women just needs to have a Nice Pork Dinner with a White Nationalist Family and just see for Herself that we are Not ALL Bad . Ice Cream for Dessert to Ilhan , come on Over , We Won't Hurt ...........)
edit on 24-7-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So saying Americans should be afraid of white men is not racist?

In relation to "jihadist terrorism" using stats to support your assertion that white men are more of a danger than Muslims, nope not racist.

She wasn't saying that we should be fearful of white men. She's saying that in relation to Muslims, we should be *more* fearful of white men. Since Trump became president, we have seen synagogue/mosque shootings and MAGA bomber for example.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Racist, but no one will care because being racist to white people is fine.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TrumpTribbleAlien

" She wasn't saying that we should be fearful of white men. She's saying that in relation to Muslims, we should be *more* fearful of white men. "

Your Invited for Dinner to Furry Tribble Person , but Please leave your B.S. at Home , it effects the Appetite you know . Thanks ...

edit on 24-7-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" She wasn't saying that we should be fearful of white men. She's saying that in relation to Muslims, we should be *more* fearful of white men. "

Your Invited for Dinner to Furry Tribble Person , but Please leave your B.S. at Home . Thanks ...

How is it BS? It's literally right there in the headline.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So , you then AGREE with her Obvious Racists Comments ? No Condemnation of them ? For SHAME !

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So , you then AGREE with her Obvious Racists Comments ? No Condemnation of them ? For SHAME !

LOL.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The saddest part is that this was spoken by a member of the US Congress. Our country's leadership.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Try telling racist that she (or he) is racist and it'll fall on deaf ears.

Most actual racists don't "think" they are racist because they are convinced that behaviors can and are attributed to skin color.

The real racists are the "true believers" of the hate crowd.

They feel justified in their racism because they have insulated themselves around other racists.

They refuse to listen/learn/expand or grow.

When someone is doing nothing but talking, then they aren't listening.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did she say that we should fear all white people? If she did, I cannot see how she could be around white Congresspeople.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Agreed.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Did she say that we should fear all white people? If she did, I cannot see how she could be around white Congresspeople.

I will not even try to figure out the twisted, distorted, evil logic that racists use to get by day-to-day.

Haters gonna hate.

*shrugs*

And I guess she has defenders too.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Promoting enhanced fear of ANY specific race is racist.
Agree?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join