It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller strangeness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
During the start of the judiciary questions an unknown person started yelling something that sounds like "manafort downloaded an encrypted app on the same day as the trump tower meeting!" He is then pulled from the room.

Is that what is being said?

It starts at 2:20. After you can hear someone call the guy an idiot?
Muller seems to not know what the guy was talking about?

What was he talking about guys?

edit on 24-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jul 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Herr Mueller Pooped his Pants Today , but it DEPENDS on Who you Talk to ...... Blackmail .

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Sounded like “Kushner and Manafort downloaded encrypted communication apps on the day of the Trump Tower meeting”
Nothing burger from some hysterical Dem supporter.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The gist of the charge is that Manafort, Kushner, downloaded and used apps to allow encrypted (and therefore undiscoverable) communications with certain individuals, which goes along with Mueller reporting that the use of encrypted apps stalled and therefore impeded some lines of investigative inquiry.

Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated-including some associated with the Trump Campaign — deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.

edit on 24-7-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Oh ok.

Weird that the guy chose to yell that out then.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24509406]Liquesenc

Is it Somehow " OK " If the " White Hats " use Unconventional Methods to Ensure their Security ? Would YOU >? Hmm.....

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Was this a known ct from the dem side?

Or are you just saying that it is?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That got to be a "Deep State" alert. After that he acted like "OH $h!t, I'm f* up".

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

That got to be a "Deep State" alert. After that he acted like "OH $h!t, I'm f* up".

What do you mean by alert?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What do you mean by alert?

Like : "Abort, abort. We've been compromised". Clearly only Muller understood.
edit on 24-7-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Seemed to me that muller didn't know what was happening and didn't really hear the guy.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Seemed to me that muller didn't know what was happening and didn't really hear the guy.

Impossible. You can see all the people around trying to find out where the voice came from.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Impossible. You can see all the people around trying to find out where the voice came from.

That doesn't mean he heard him or knew what the commotion was about.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Was this a known ct from the dem side?

Or are you just saying that it is?

I don’t know who it was.
Who else would scream more accusations though?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It looked like Muller took 5 Xanax and washed them down with a pint of vodka today, before the interview. He babbled like an old man.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
It looked like Muller took 5 Xanax and washed them down with a pint of vodka today, before the interview. He babbled like an old man.

would explain his horrible memory and inability to answer questions close to 200 times.......

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Nickn3

would explain his horrible memory and inability to answer questions close to 200 times.......

...or, why he had no recollection of "Fusion GPS"... maybe his Depends were strapped on too tight.

Honestly, I felt bad for him... he had no idea what was in the report, and got tossed under the bus...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I've been saying since I found out Mueller was an Aide De Camp during Vietnam he was a poor leader and a loser. And the Bronze Star doesn't work on me. I am a Marine, Officer have a BS and PH. Aide De Camp is where they put bad leaders. The good leaders stay on the battlefield period. The rejects go to staff positions as young officers. I also stated yesterday this would be a disaster. Weeks a ago he was stuttering with a written speech. He had months to prepare to read that statement and he botched it. Today he had no cheat sheet and look what happened.

top topics

join