It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles: Benevolent?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

please indicate this " straight line " - on a map

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

I am going to be gushing a seven foot grin when the FINAL EXPLANATION for all these graffiti doodles comes to show.. When the know it all armchair commentator gets his foot served with chips. Jaws gaping wide with nothing to say except... "Well hold on now, I want some too!" Cuz let me tell you... You're gonna NEED what they mean. And your life will depend on it.

You actually said all that out loud. Do you realise that? Does that not even cause you a little embarrassment?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

They occur on a straight line path from Hampshire through Wiltshire,

You sure about that? They don't, you know.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Honestly, Chappy,... I'm just chummin' it up with the likes of you purely ta coax the absolute measure of ignorance out of ya and into the open. Sure I'll throw a factoid out there that I heard about, or a quip about some hearsay...

And I just threw you a little "factoid" out there - like a time lapse video of humans making a corncircle - a nice one, mind- without any apparent assistance by ET's. Can I "coax the absolute measure of ignorance out of ya and into the open" by getting you to actually providing some comment on that? No?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Apparently not, then.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is interesting:

circularstateofmind.wordpress.com...

One of the most breathtaking crop circles has (surprise, surprise!) been discovered to have been man-made. Despite depicting the Mothership logo (Mothership make glass bongs) many believed the complexity of the circle was beyond mere mortals. But as shown in the video below it was created by circlemaker Dene Hine and the video produced by Matthew Williams. Hats off to the creators for a spectacular piece of work. So all the researchers who stated it was the real deal can now step forward and apologise for getting it wrong, then they can look at their research methods and consider that maybe they need to broaden their horizons in terms of just what is possible in the construction of complex crop circles.

The Ansty crop circle is one of the most complex and beautiful ones going. Many folk that argue that these are the work of ET's or whatever claim that some of these circles are just too complex to be the work of mere humans, but this example blows that argument out of the water. Does it not?

As for this being "benevolent", I guess that depends upon your views on - ahem - recreational herbal smoking, bearing in mind the nature of the business of the apparent sponsor here.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Benevolent = no

Beer = Yes

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I suspect that beer was involved, or, more likely, cider.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: PeacekeeperAlex

I just think it's a form of graffiti that really annoys the farmers.

My thoughts,

bally

I think they are man made, but with a microwave beam from a satellite; Part of the starwars project, paid for by the US taxpayers. The graphics almost look like they're computer generated.

They certainly do and if you think some old geezers from the local Pub did those with some pieces of lumber you're delusional. Look at those patterns and tell me with a straight face that it's the work of local geezers.

Look at this one man and his boots

Simon Beck

Example

Just because you dont know how it can be done doesn't make it Alien

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Good post. That guy is a genius.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Know doubt that there is certain things in which is man made pertaining to the Crop Circle phenomenon but I simply don't feel that some of them are not ET to be truth. Although the idea that they have been getting more advanced as time goes on dos lend towards the theory that it might be more man made than previously thought.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join