It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big question now is...who was really in charge of the Mueller Investigation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Today, he clearly did not answer any questions.

Oh "YES.", "YES." indeed he did.

And the world heard it.

edit on 25 7 2019 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

And the world heard it.

The world watched Mueller tell Democrats that he didn't agree with them on the possibility of the obstruction counts rising to the level of a crime.

Oh!

And making Democrats look like idiots... not that they needed any help on that.

It was a good day for normal Americans.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I see it a little differently. Oh, I agree Obama knew about it, but not for the reasons you suggest. I don't think Obama was sponsoring it, I think he was watching in sheer terror of it all. In the end, Obama wasn't supporting Hillary, they were actually at odds with one another. Sure, in public it didn't appear this way, but behind the scenes it was different.

My guess is the Russians outed Obama as a fraud, and they struck a deal with Hillary to put her on the throne. They promised they'd get Trump out of the way and her glorious foundation would be the benefactor. She would become an American "oligarch". And, no one would ever know.

What a perfect cover for the dems, Hillary and the Russians. Hillary would scream 'The Russians did it, the Russians did it!' in response to Trump's election. No one would ever suspect the Russians were really in Hillary's corner trying to take Trump down, NOT get him elected! Or, so they thought. Obama had the FBI in his pocket, and this extended to Hillary by party association.

Then, along came Mueller. He wasn't on the inside, but he was on their side. All they had to do was coach him through the report, they'd do all the leg work and Mueller would be the front man.

Now go back and watch yesterday's testimony again...

I saw a man running scared, truly scared. The curtain had been pulled back on the whole charade just before he released the report. Now Mueller was the focal point of all their evil, and he wasn't liking that too much, especially now that he could see the whole landscape for what it really was. What I saw yesterday was a man who was ready to explode at any second and start shouting the truth about what had happened. He said it in as many words...the report was his testimony. And how many times did he regurgitate these same words yesterday? It seemed like he was saying...I did my job, it's in the report, that's what I signed up to do, that's ALL I signed up to do...and I am DONE!

I believe this is why he stated he would never testify when he released the report initially, why he stated his testimony was the report.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ah ok, evidence of what though? If there was evidence then Trump wouldn't still be president.

They can "suicide" people and ruin people's lives at the drop of a dime but for some reason they can't keep Trump out of office? Makes you wonder how they've been in power for so long. They're weak if they can't stop one man, why are you guys so worried? Lol.

The entire basis of the investigation was a fraud. The FISA warrants used to spy on his campaign were based on fraudulent documents (steele dossier). In addition, they were exposed as lying to the court about this fact.

These people are not like in the movies. However, they are engaging in some Game of Thrones like manipulation and back stabbing. Quite frankly, it makes it even more sinister that some folks can be that conniving imho.

All this was done to remove a sitting a President. That should be horrifying regardless of what side you are on. This goes beyond any of the political games / scandals that get played every administration.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Martha McCallum had a segment with Tom Perez yesterday and asked him if we would be in this position with Russian Collusion if Hillary had won. He stuttered, stammered, and tried to avoid the question. When he tried to change the subject, she reiterated that the subject is Russian Collusion and that wouldn't have changed if Hillary had won because they were talking about it before the election.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Martha McCallum had a segment with Tom Perez yesterday and asked him if we would be in this position with Russian Collusion if Hillary had won. He stuttered, stammered, and tried to avoid the question. When he tried to change the subject, she reiterated that the subject is Russian Collusion and that wouldn't have changed if Hillary had won because they were talking about it before the election.

The sinking of the democratic party is painful to watch.
As a conservative, I think they are getting EVERYTHING they deserve. But I'm mind blown that they are actively trying to act against the American people so blatantly.
The history books will not be kind to them.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
That was yet another win for Trump

If their aim was to change ONE persons vote from R to D, they failed.

The democrats are their own worst enemy. They're a constant conglomeration of "Bad Luck Brian" memes every single time they try to take Trump down.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: LSU2018

The sinking of the democratic party is painful to watch.
As a conservative, I think they are getting EVERYTHING they deserve. But I'm mind blown that they are actively trying to act against the American people so blatantly.
The history books will not be kind to them.

No doubt. They're dying off in the UK as well... They've brought every bit of this on themselves.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
. I mean, looking back it is like a bad Scooby Doo episode where they pull of Muellers mask at the hearing and it is Michael Moore.

I've got to admit, I laughed out loud picturing that visual.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
We're going to soon find out WHO was really running the Mueller witch-hunt, and WHY it shifted to an attempted "Obstruction" entrapment of President Trump, even though that wasn't part of his mandate.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We're going to soon find out WHO was really running the Mueller witch-hunt, and WHY it shifted to an attempted "Obstruction" entrapment of President Trump, even though that wasn't part of his mandate.

I hope you are right, but I have serious doubts that anyone other than scapegoats, and fall guys will be brought to "justice".

It is bad enough that the first two years of a mans presidency were overshadowed, but an even bigger issue is the lack of oversight with the FISA court process, and the apparent "rubber stamping" , irrespective of the validity of what the FBI, and DOJ present as "evidence".

This infringement of civil rights, insured by the Constitution, should be condemned by every American, regardless of political affiliation, or ideology.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Like I said, the establishment never would have started the investigation unless they knew they were going to get the result they wanted. In fact, they got the exact result they wanted, division and hate (not to mention a permanent tax break). The Russia narrative has fractured and divided our country like never before. You think the ones in total control, who have been in control for decades if not centuries, would start a fight they knew they would lose? Very naive, but hope springs eternal so people buy into the charade.

Bread and circus, divide and conquer. Who has gone to jail? No one.

What evidence did they create out of thin air? They're not very smart if they started something they couldn't finish. How did they get into power if they can't even stop one man who most likely has a mountain of skeletons in his closet?

I think you have a case of wishful thinking, facilitated by the media's blatant "bias" against Trump. Ever heard of reverse psychology? The media is a master of it, they've convinced people that a man who has been a part of the inner circle for decades is actually "anti-establishment".

The delusuion is strong.
edit on 7/26/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

And the world heard it.

Medical Mueller they call him now 🤣

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A new Committee is starting an investigation ..................

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yeah, I wondered about that...how a Russian Investigation focused so much on alleged Obstruction of Justice, to the point it was bigger than the what the investigation was supposed to be about.

Though now we know Mueller wasn't really in charge of what was going on and who his team was really explains why it went like it did.

It also explains why they didn't investigate the origins of the whole Russia involvement, when that should have clearly been part of the investigation.

Looks to me like the whole process was corrupt from the get-go.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Disgusting! twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't know, but it makes the Democrats looks like sore losers.
And then it shows the lengths and lies they will stoop to.
How any real American blooded person can support them is crazy

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: putnam6

I think part of the reason the Epstein case came back was to flip people and get them talking. Epstein satisfied a lot of political friends over the course of a few decades. I believe it is Tony Podesta who has ties to him. You know, the brother of John Podesta. Friends of Bill and Hillary.

Manafort worked for Podesta...as did Flynn.

See the pattern yet?

Makes sense and it fits, I get the feeling one faction is trying to open doors and get to the bottom of this mess while another faction is trying desperately to close those doors, use subterfuge whatever to white wash the whole affair.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
May I say... congratulations ATS, nailed it before it all begun

<< 1  2    4 >>

join