It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big question now is...who was really in charge of the Mueller Investigation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
This guy could not of been running the operation against Trump he appeared aged and incompetent. Who was really running the witch hunt?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
He made it perfectly clear to me that he had little, if anything, to do with the actual investigation. He didn't know anything about Fusion GPS? Right.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Absolutely gobsmacked that Mueller claimed to not know the organization Fusion GPS is and failed to acknowledge who Glen Simpson is. The Mueller report specifically fails to identify who supplied the "dossier" very intentionally, but for the individual tasked with this so called investigation to claim to be in the dark to that organization and the leadership of that organization is embarrassing. There is no way for Mueller to claim he was in charge when clearly he slept thru all 30 million of it. Such a disgrace that I sort of feel sorry for Mueller who was clearly a man used to follow a plan to out an elected official of our country .

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Easy answer, I'd say. I figure there was a cabal:
George Soros.
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
James Comey
Peter Strozk and his squeeze.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Easy answer, I'd say. I figure there was a cabal:
George Soros.
Hillary Clinton
Nancy Pelosi
James Comey
Peter Strozk and his squeeze.

Barack with his narcissist arrogance is way up on that list too.

Mueller's body language appears to suggest he is being forced to lie, somehow, and that he has guilt that is has been caught. He is showing guilt.

There is a woman that analyzes body language very well. I look forward to her interpretation of Mueller. I cant remember her name, but she is very good at it. She is likely working on it right now

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

If Republicans didn't see the Mueller witch-hunt as being "old news" now, Lindsey Graham of the Senate Judiciary committee would subpoena Andrew Weissmann.

Weismann hired the Mueller team, wrote the Mueller report, wrote the summary Mueller read, and complained about A.G. Barr's interpretation of the Mueller report.

Lindsey Graham said last month that Barr told him the DOJ is on top of everything. The Senate should focus on carrying out President Trump's agenda for America/Americans.

Based on what Mueller said today about "ongoing investigations", I think Weissman is already under DOJ investigation.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I hope some Republican made the point in the hearings that Russia affected our 2016 election in a BIG WAY (according to Mueller) while Barack Hussein Obama was running our country. In fact, in year 7 and 8 of his presidency!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Damn, not one of you said Michelle and Valerie...They told O is was the only way. I mean, didn't they run the country for 8 years?

Hillary thought she was going to win so she was doing shady Clinton #. Brennan, Comey and the others...they are complicit because they went along with it. I mean, looking back it is like a bad Scooby Doo episode where they pull of Muellers mask at the hearing and it is Michael Moore.

The saddest part in all of this is that there are still those who will think Trump is the Bad Orange Man and that The Daily Show is real news.

Notice the left has been very very very quiet lately. Can you imagine indictments hitting in November going into the election season? This way when the bad orange man is debating the nominee he can say ' see, I did lock her up....'.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Pretty clear as to how he is being limited as to what he can say per Barr's ordered limitations,

What Mueller did say though, could be taken as to infer that Trump is still not in the rose garden.

“I am unable to answer questions about the FBI’s initial opening of the counterintelligence investigation,” Mueller continued, adding he would be unable to answer questions on “matters relating to the Steele dossier.”

“Those matters are subject to review (my underline) and any questions on that should be directed to the FBI or the Department of Justice,” Mueller said, referring in part to the dossier.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Pretty clear as to how he is being limited as to what he can say per Barr's ordered limitations,

Word is Mueller begged for that letter to save his and team devious's butt.

Here's the big question that says it all: If you are looking into Russian interference in our elections and you fail to question whether the factually impotent Steele Dossier might have been disinfo from Russians for that very purpose then you are either a severely incompetent fool or part of a criminal enterprise looking to execute a coup. Period. Full-stop. No Schiff.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Sometimes you just have to take the loss and move on.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I try to be as unbiased as possible politically but It sure did seem like Mueller didn’t know what was in his own report.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Pretty sure they got some previous administrations higher-ups dead to rights, but as someone mentioned they are afraid once the names start falling it will do serious damage to an already divided country. If this is the scenario they are probably right, the collective country's psyche can't handle the truth. Maybe in 15-20 years when the stench of what was attempted isn't so fresh. Today just reaffirms this conclusion.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If today indicates anything, it would be that this is not the Mueller Report, but the Weismann Report. That clown's fingerprints are all over it. He is shady as hell......got smacked down 9-0 by SCOTUS on that Arthur Anderson case.....huge embarrassment for him there. He tried the same tactic here.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: smurfy

Word is Mueller begged for that letter to save his and team devious's butt.

Here's the big question that says it all: If you are looking into Russian interference in our elections and you fail to question whether the factually impotent Steele Dossier might have been disinfo from Russians for that very purpose then you are either a severely incompetent fool or part of a criminal enterprise looking to execute a coup. Period. Full-stop. No Schiff.

Read my post again!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Okay, I did and I see some subtlety there in your post and ongoing investigation or grand jury material related to the beginnings of the sham are hopefully an aspect of some things Mueller couldn't answer as determined by Barr.

The Mueller report itself--and some things Mueller did answer--appears to negate that Steele's faulty and often erroneous dossier, one relying greatly on "sources close to Putin," the exact same-type folk we've been told were trying to interfere and cause chaos in our elections, was even considered or investigated as possible disinfo/interference from Russia.

Not to mention Steele being employed by Oleg Derispaska and Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS being employed by Veselnitskaya and crew to help overturn the Magnitsky act.

I'm assuming you can see that as a pretty major--and questionable--investigative blunder? Would it have occurred to you to investigate that angle?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think part of the reason the Epstein case came back was to flip people and get them talking. Epstein satisfied a lot of political friends over the course of a few decades. I believe it is Tony Podesta who has ties to him. You know, the brother of John Podesta. Friends of Bill and Hillary.

Manafort worked for Podesta...as did Flynn.

See the pattern yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Ah ok, evidence of what though? If there was evidence then Trump wouldn't still be president.

They can "suicide" people and ruin people's lives at the drop of a dime but for some reason they can't keep Trump out of office? Makes you wonder how they've been in power for so long. They're weak if they can't stop one man, why are you guys so worried? Lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

i'm not even american and even i know who christopher steele is

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ah ok, evidence of what though? If there was evidence then Trump wouldn't still be president.

They can "suicide" people and ruin people's lives at the drop of a dime but for some reason they can't keep Trump out of office? Makes you wonder how they've been in power for so long. They're weak if they can't stop one man, why are you guys so worried? Lol.

Stop bringing logic to this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join