It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big question now is...who was really in charge of the Mueller Investigation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Mueller said he was done with the report and would not be testifying any more after making clarified statements recently. His first public statement was on May 29th. In that statement and press conference he stated he would NOT be testifying before Congress and even went as far as to say the following.

"Any testimony from this office would not go beyond our report. It contains our findings and analysis, and the reasons for the decisions we made. We chose those words carefully, and the work speaks for itself," Mueller said. "The report is my testimony. I would not provide information beyond that which is already public in any appearance before Congress."

Today, he clearly did not answer any questions. Well, if it was some one side of the House. When Schiff or anyone else talked to him it was as if he was trying to remember his lines. At this time Cory Booker, Kamala Harris and Pete Buttigieg all said he should be impeached based on the findings. Even Justin Amash stated this and he is no longer a GOP member.

So, after todays debacle I just have one question. Who was really in charge of this investigation and pulling the strings? Even Chris Wallace who will not hold back on taking a shot at Trump stated the following.

“I think this has been a disaster for the Democrats, and I think it’s been a disaster for Robert Mueller,” the Fox News host said Wednesday during a break in the hearing. “He has seemed very uncertain with his brief; he doesn’t seem to know what is in the report.”

He could not answer any questions today. The only thing that caught his attention was anytime the Steele Dossier was brought up he seemed alive but other than that it was all canned unless he was looking to the left.

So, what are everyone thoughts on who was pulling the strings on this investigation because it was definitely not Mueller?

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It was pretty clear to me that this whole thing was a charade to get Trump out of office. However, they couldn't manufacturer any evidence to make it stick.

Mueller is trying not to implicate himself or others in this conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They found nothing. Give it up.
edit on 24-7-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I agree. I believe they thought HRC would win and this would all disappear. Now, do you think Obama was complicit in the planning of this entire thing or was he just signing off on it? I think it goes all the way to the top and that is why there is so much fear in Washington circles right now. You had the DOJ, FBI, DHS, NSA and the CIA all working to destroy Trump.

Who will take the blade or will they let it go to the top of the food chain?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Comey, Brennan, Clapper...Mueller. Did anyone NOT think a former FBI Director wouldn’t be recruited by the deep state to stop Trump and further the New World Order Agenda (Globalists/disarm its citizenry, financially ruin the United States) at all costs. Via his testimony it was obvious Mueller didn’t interview any of his team to insure they were apolitical before hiring them. Gave those first three names above every opportunity to load the team with Clinton Cabal minions.

The show being provided by the Democrats for us mere peasants is far from over. “Bread and Circuses” and all that...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
After all this I wonder what Trump will do to show them who is boss... I hope he will go after the most dispicable people with power and money..

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

My first impression was that he was borderline senile, and incompetent. My second impression was that he was in no way "in charge" of anything, nor was he familiar with his own report. He was not clear on the timeline, or the relationships of the individual players.

His refusal to answer even basic questions, related to the investigation was baffling, as well. Wasn't the point of this exorcise to inform the public what the hell went on?
edit on 7242019 by Mach2 because: Sp

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
After all this I wonder what Trump will do to show them who is boss... I hope he will go after the most dispicable people with power and money..

He stated again today that the 'investigators will be investigated'. This is not going to end well for those who tried to overthrow a duly elected President.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I agree. I believe they thought HRC would win and this would all disappear. Now, do you think Obama was complicit in the planning of this entire thing or was he just signing off on it? I think it goes all the way to the top and that is why there is so much fear in Washington circles right now. You had the DOJ, FBI, DHS, NSA and the CIA all working to destroy Trump.

Who will take the blade or will they let it go to the top of the food chain?

There is no way Obama wasn't aware. I don't know that I'd go so far to say he was the mastermind behind it, but he most certainly was aware of what was going on.

This was nothing but a coupe attempt. Literally manufactured evidence to try to remove an elected President. Let that sink in.

I don't think anything will come of it. They will figure out how to make heads roll behind closed doors. The problem is it will probably implicate too many people. I also think they rather HRC and others walk than implicate Obama. I've always thought they didn't go after Hillary because in doing so, it would have some how implicated Obama.

I don't think the govt powers that be think the fallout from implicating Obama isn't worth it. They rather let him skate than tear the country apart. Even if the evidence is as clear as day, too many people think Obama is Jesus and the harm to the country as a whole is not worth it imho.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That was yet another win for Trump

If their aim was to change ONE persons vote from R to D, they failed.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Given all the other illegal/shady surveillance that was going on during that time of reporters and others, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

George Soros

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Mueller was probably in charge of the investigation, and he was overseen by Rod Rosenstein, if I remember correctly. It was a large investigation, with a large report. I'm not surprised Mueller didn't have everything memorized completely. I see no evidence that "someone else" was in charge, but I don't doubt Republicans might make a talking point of this, they can lose touch with reality sometimes. This is a conspiracy site, so you picked the right place to post an idea, though!
edit on 24pmWed, 24 Jul 2019 17:00:14 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How does he not know about Fusion GPS or Christopher Steele?

He doesn't even know who Mifsud is!

So he doesn't know who the key central characters in Russian Collusion are?

Does anyone really believe that?

I think he played stupid because a truthful answer would be an unmitigated disaster for the Deep State.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Those in power would have created some sort of evidence out of thin air if they seriously wanted Trump impeached. They would have never even started the investigation unless they knew they were going to get the results they wanted. Why would they start something they knew they couldn't finish?

Bread and circus. Look how well the narrative has fractured us, divide and conquer.
edit on 7/24/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Mueller looked and sounded just like he did in the IRS scandal hearing. storage1.grabien.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Mueller was probably in charge of the investigation, and he was overseen by Rod Rosenstein, if I remember correctly. It was a large investigation, with a large report. I'm not surprised Mueller didn't have everything memorized completely. I see no evidence that "someone else" was in charge, but I don't doubt Republicans might make a talking point of this, they can lose touch with reality sometimes. This is a conspiracy site, so you picked the right place to post an idea, though!

I have to play the "come on man" card here.

I dont expect him to have it memorized ver batum, but his knowledge of it was no more than mine, if that.

IDK if he was in charge, in a technical sense, but he certainly didn't personally head up the investigation, and wasn't hands on, like I would expect him to be. If he were working for a private law firm, and did such a half assed job, he would be fired.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
How does he not know about Fusion GPS or Christopher Steele?

He doesn't even know who Mifsud is!

So he doesn't know who the key central characters in Russian Collusion are?

Does anyone really believe that?

I think he played stupid because a truthful answer would be an unmitigated disaster for the Deep State.

That's the problem with this charade. He is playing dumb on stuff that anyone with any rudimentary knowledge of what is going on would be familiar with....

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Those in power would have created some sort of evidence out of thin air if they seriously wanted Trump impeached. They would have never even started the investigation unless they knew they were going to get the results they wanted. Why would they start something they knew they couldn't finish?

Bread and circus. Look how well the narrative has fractured us, divide and conquer.

They did create evidence out of thin air....

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Oh, please! It's not like this was some obscure intern with a blue dress.

Mifsud and Fusion GPS are central to the entire case.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join