It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles are being piloted by Reptilian Psychic Vampires from Atlantis!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light Being

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Therefore, Reptillian psychic vampires in black triangles from Atlantis, could well exist too

Right proper posting, I don't need to say anything more, but I will:

Those who know, know, and don't need to be convinced any. Those who don't, don't for a reason, usually because they rely too much on their conditioning. When those who break the bonds of image and consumption take a look into the knowledge of the ancients and the occult with an open mind, there is a paradigm shift. I look forward to your posts.

This is one of the things I'm talking about. People who claim to have broken their conditioning, and opened their minds consider those of us who do not actively believe in such things to be closed-minded and conditioned by _(insert favorite villain here)_.

This strikes me as no different than a religious fanatic who refuses to think outside their own little box. "The black triangles couldn't possibly be a government or corporate project, because someone told me once that the Reptillians are doing it, and that's that."

The unyielding belief in tabloid topics, and the scoffing at requests for proof are nothing more than a new religious fanatacism that closes one's mind off to other, more rational, possibilities.

If you want the due consideration of people who aren't already a member of your choir, then expect to be asked for some evidence or proof. It's that simple. Otherwise don't blame us if we're skeptical of wild ideas.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ok, now you're just harping on a bit too much, Libra. Your insightful plea for rationality and sanity has become a self-indulgent, repetitive whine. You made your point, fine, but now you're on a crusade. Enough with tarring everybody who thinks that there is more to the universe than what we can prove in a laboratory, with a document, or even what we can see and touch, with the same brush. There are many posters on ATS who have some pretty far-out ideas and thoughts about the universe who discuss their theories rationally and actually post with the express purpose of inviting debate, both in the affirmative and the negative. Seems you have completely ignored them. Maybe that's why they don't frequent the threads that you are involved in and you find yourself surrounded by 14-year-old, "I've just discovered UFOs and I'm a goth", tinfoil hat-wearing trolls. Bitten by a wolf, you now want to cull the dogs. Get off the soapbox already.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Fair enough... Sorry to have let it get to this point.
I'll bow out now.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Can't believe I missed this one.

EXCELLENT title.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
I apologize for fooling you. This article is something of a social sciences test.

Artfully done, thelibra. I must admit I clicked into this thread in order to break out my skeptic whoop-ass and try (in vain) to convince people that there are no reptilian atlantean channeled chakra-vibrating triangles. I agree with your sentiments. Let's deny ignorance, not generate more of it with fantasy.

And before you believers jump in with the "let's keep an open mind" stuff -- I *have* an open mind. Aliens may well exist (I think they probably do). They may well be visiting (although the jury is really out on that one). All the other junk that gets attached to this is fluff.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I agree. Anyone know a similar board with a higher IQ?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by owner
I must say I am especially tired of the reptilian subject in particular. Much of it is just taken straight from sci-fi media, the whole reptilian penomena just seems to be so weak in terms of evidence and archived material, it kind of drives me a bit mad that so many people are willing to believe in epic underground wars between man and lizard purely because it might be more exciting than a factual story about typical ufo behaviour being caught on radar by military personnel. Even the MJ-12 documents can be backed up by the fact that there are many other references to it in previously published official US govt documents(I believe Gazrok made a post with the references posted) whereas the dulce book stands alone (with the exception of more unofficial stories). Please, let's not romanticize ufo's and aliens, it's the cold hard facts that attracted me to the subject in the first place, not the stories.
[edit on 4-3-2005 by owner]

so many accounts of people on the web of interactions with reptillian type beings makes the least impression on you? maybe you are not aware of such? maybe you don't understand that the reptillians totally control the situation so that evidence cannot be produced? maybe you don't understand what other dimensional space is and human's inability to operate there or obtain information about it?

It's nice to want evidence about anything in this world but be sure THERE IS NO EVIDENCE before you dismiss a topic.

If you think me wrong consider what they are saying about planets beyone Pluto these days... just six months ago you could have laughed your guts out at a person that knew and told you the truth because science and thus FACT FINDERS were not aware of it existing. But that does not change the fact that it EXISTS... does it?

What else is out there that people do not know about??

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've seen plenty of evidence of black triangles. I've seen historical and scientific evidence of Reptilians. I've seen evidence of psychics. Vampires - perhaps not, but accounts of blood drinking at Bohemian Grove are common. Atlantis - yes chalk that up as another evidential possibility. I see no harm in discussing these threads at all. The truth can be stranger than fiction. And no, this isn't a self-indulgent fantasy, denying reality etc. I'm just open to the possibility that this is indeed going on behind closed doors.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
It makes me sick. This is supposed to be a board that "denies ignorance," filled with users who are "in the know" ....... Because I'm begining to think the theme of ATS needs to be changed to "Deny Reality".

"Truth is in the eye of the beholder"

I'm sure that in many peoples cases the problem is their reality is so ignorant they need to deny both, for there is no seperation between the two for them.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
I agree. Anyone know a similar board with a higher IQ?

if you are ready for it .. .. .. .. .

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I never really thought I'd see this thread ressurrected again, but, ah, just in case there was any doubt, the point of the original post was in regards to the titles of threads and which ones end up getting the most attention. And, to tell the truth, the experiment proved rather accurate to the hypothesis. A thread titled this outlandishly has alone generated thousands of views, yet well-documented, researched, and genuine real-world concerns that are presently affecting people right now, this very minute, die, ignored, falling on to page two without so much as a single reply and single-digit numbers of views.

So, I'm not saying there was never an Atlantis, I'm not saying there aren't psychic vampires, aliens, black triangles, etc...

What I am saying is that, unfortunately, topics surrounding these relatively unproven and insignificant problems get all the attention, while things like real-world, verifiable groups that are much more easily identifiable just vanish into obscurity. In other words, a House Bill that would require your child become "tagged and chipped with a transmitter" if truent too many times from school, would be much less likely to get as many views as one about how Atlantean Vampires have become the shadow government for the USA and are fighting the aliens.

Yet in reality, which one is more believable? Which one is more likely to have a direct impact on your life, and which one is more apt to lead to the slipperly slope of losing liberty over security?

Anyway, the last time I got all fired up over it, Wecominpeace had to give me the smackdown before I realized how pompous I was getting about it. I really don't mean to be pompous about it anymore. In fact, the whole reason this thread got necro'd was as an example about how an effective title can make all the difference which content cannot.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Are these Reptilian Psychic Vampires in league with the giant squids that control the New World Order ? Maybe the Great White sharks that have been spotted off the British coast recently have been on reconaissance missions for the NWO and its beaked overlords ? Perhaps they pass on their secret messages to alien big cats in hidden Cornish coves, which then carry the information to the Vampire Stargate just south of Watford ?

We live in troubled times, my friends.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Mogget]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I posted a thread a while back stating that ATS had turned me into an evil Reptilian, but it was moved to BTS. I guess they still don't understand the veracity of my tranSFORMATION! WRaaarrrrrr!!!! **FLICKS TOUNGE**

I feel that the only thing that can be done is to require "I am an X alien" posts to go in a special forum.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You're always going to have a percentage of information that is hogwosh whenever the public spreads information. ATS can and sometimes does read like a tabloid, but underneath the surface one can research the claims and find factual proof and convincing evidence for the majority of poster's arguments.

To the original poster: Deny Reality? I see what you mean, but at the same time MANY of the accusations and theories on ATS seem to be overwhelmingly sane and true once you look at all factors. What you complain about is valid, but you're going to get that anywhere.

and oh by the way... my popular post, was filled with incredible information, not just a creative title. Titles are important.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join