It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar is a hypocrite

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He was wrong then.

But this is about Ilhan Omar and the characterization that telling an ungrateful refugee to go back to where she came from is racist.

Is Ilhan racist or does that only apply to Trump and supporters?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So you agree that Tweets from years ago have no basis in today's discussion? Thank you.

edit on 7/24/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: TrumpTribbleAlien

Here you go, though I'm sure you won't read this.

Thank you for assuming that I wouldn't read the article. You know what they say about assuming?

Anyway, FYI the source is very questionable.

That aside, being critical of Israel's policies is not the same as hating Jews. It's like saying that if you are critical of Kim Jong Un's regime, you hate North Koreans.

Now, I am going to give you a link that lists Trump's quotes showing him bashing America. In the name of honesty and non-hypocrisy, do you think Trump should leave as well?
I'm sure you won't read this.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrumpTribbleAlien

How is it a hypocrisy? She is saying that American citizens cannot be deported. Trump, in all of his marvelous idiocy, thinks they can.

Where is this from? He wants to deport American citizens? Where?

This is a new one for me. How dare he. What a tyrant. Stupid orange man.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He was wrong then.

But this is about Ilhan Omar and the characterization that telling an ungrateful refugee to go back to where she came from is racist.

Is Ilhan racist or does that only apply to Trump and supporters?

As usual the media gets it wrong. It is not inherently racist at all.

It is however nationalist for a politician whether the president or congressman/woman to use a slogan like this.

We don't have a heirechary of rulers. Washington nearly refused the presidency for instance. Far cry from anyone today.

We shouldn't have politicians saying get out if you don't like what I believe America is. Its feudal. It is stuff of kings and queens and should be regected. Same with the liberals. If they don't have actual of evidence for impeachment win an election. Stop wasting American time and do some work for your people if a congressman and America as a whole if federal. We are a country of different beliefs. That is ok. It disgusts me people like Ben Shapiro are physically attacked for having a different point of view and it makes me sick when people care about who uses what bathroom. Society out in public is supposed to be for all Americans. The presidents since at least Reagan Bush era have forgotten this. Reagan wasn't a liberal but he didnt divide the country and compromised with the public even if he was authoritarian.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

How is it a hypocrisy? She is saying that American citizens cannot be deported. Trump, in all of his marvelous idiocy, thinks they can.

Deport could be the wrong word. He told those four women to go back where they came from.

Anyway can people please retire the old and worn out retarded meme "hurr durr orange man bad".

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you agree that Tweets from years ago have no basis in today's discussion? Thanks you.

Tweets from years ago that have no relevancy to this discussion, you mean.

Good thing about Trump. He's given you all a voice where you never had one before. The problems of the past were happily ignored by all and sunder, and you all were blissfully ignorant.

At least now, since Trump came to be POTUS and the left has become demented with seething rage, you're quite vocal. But only when they tell you to be. And right on cue... lol

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm sure she is, as is most everyone on this planet.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I didn't have a voice before Trump? Trump's "God complex" christened by his followers is getting out of hand. Lol.
edit on 7/24/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Deport could be the wrong word. He told those four women to go back where they came from.

Anyway can people please retire the old and worn out retarded meme "hurr durr orange man bad".

No he didn't. He said go back and fix the problems in the countries where all the illegal immigrants are flooding from, and then tell us how you did it.

Everyone who grabs this and runs, makes it sound as if he said "Go home foreigner." and YOU know that's not what was said. It had nothing to do with deportation, forced exit from the country, or any of the things that people are alluding to.

These 4 'women' are a detriment, and frankly, I'd be embarrassed if I were on their team. Due to their constant inane ravings, we've had facilities attacked and people publicly doxxed. I heard one woman in a news item yelling about something along the lines of, if he tells her to go home, he's telling me to go home, and I was born here, ra ra ra...

All due to how it's being swung. By people such as yourself, who knowingly do so, knowing the consequences and ignoring reality.

But what do I know... I have no dog in this fight, I'm just watching the world turn to crap with no one trying to stop it.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So you agree that Tweets from years ago have no basis in today's discussion? Thank you.

No. I said what I said.

Don't speak for me or put words in my posts.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It’s been almost a week of non-stop reporting on Trump’s tweet. Ohmar says the same thing? Crickets. Pretty typical.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

But that Tweet from years ago makes Ilhan a hypocrite! That Tweet from Trump from years ago though? No problemo.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Somalis are flooding this country?

And do you understand the unintentional irony of telling those three women who were born here in America to fix their countries when they're from America?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

No he didn't. He said go back and fix the problems in the countries where all the illegal immigrants are flooding from

Oh? is that what he said, word for word? don't care at this point but I have not read that!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I didn't have a voice before Trump? Trump's "God complex" is getting out of hand. Lol.

Nope, seems not. Or did you condemn Ilhan for her deportation comments back in 2012? Where did you stand against the democrats wanting to build a wall. Did you openly express your condemnation Obama's policy of keeping children in cages?

What was your, or any of the vocal people on the left, voice saying for any of this?

Seems its a recent thing, and it's all due to one man, and the incessant hate those losing their stronghold over things, have for him.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I didn't have a voice before Trump? Trump's "God complex" is getting out of hand. Lol.

Nope, seems not. Or did you condemn Ilhan for her deportation comments back in 2012? Where did you stand against the democrats wanting to build a wall. Did you openly express your condemnation Obama's policy of keeping children in cages?

What was your, or any of the vocal people on the left, voice saying for any of this?

Seems its a recent thing, and it's all due to one man, and the incessant hate those losing their stronghold over things, have for him.

Typical TDS. They wouldn’t condemn her because it is literally no big deal....only when trump does it is it the end of the world.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

But that Tweet from years ago makes Ilhan a hypocrite! That Tweet from Trump from years ago though? No problemo.

Why are you ignoring what I said about that tweet?

Honesty. Try it.

I love the deflection.

Tell me another one about how you're above all of this, too.
edit on 24 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't have the time to read the whole thread, but all our leftist members have no doubt come in here and confirmed that Omar is a racist right?

who am I kidding?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join