It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dishonored 2, If you didn't perhaps now you should

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Bargains , so many bargains !
I picked up Prey a few days ago for the ridiculously cheap price of £6 and am loving it , now I see that the highly rated Dishonored 2 is on sale at Steam for just .... £6 !
As a fan of the original game when Dishonored 2 released I intended to buy but was put off by the reports of poor performance on the PC so decided to wait , in the mean time other games came along and distracted me purchasing from Dishonored 2, now it seems patches fixed the performance issues and Dishonored 2 holds an "overwhelmingly positive" score on Steam , it is also priced at £6 so into my library it goes.

2016 was a great year for games and now 2019 seems to be a great year for picking up great games dirt cheap .... huzzah!

Looking forward to reprising my role as Corvo Attano.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah i couldn't resist so i bought it just now.

I completed the first installment when it got released at the time but i kinda forgot atleast 95 % of the storyline.

I do remember you could go insane with the abilities , i liked those.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Jesus Christ £6 ... I'd usually say I wish I had waited but, I love these games, I regret nothing!

Grab Death of the outsider too ...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Beat you to this one by a few hours
Already there
My normal usage is right around 200gb (I do a lot of modding of my games)
This month is 500 gb due to all the deals out there.

edit on 7/24/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I snagged it, along with Doom and Skyrim VR.

Looking forward to all of them, but my backlog is getting pretty damn big at this point. When I go to play as of late, I seem to play a bit more obscure titles like Graveyard Keeper, Brothers, or Submerged.

Or I just play guitar.. Guitar usually wins.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yeah I've got a couple of games I haven't played yet waiting to be installed , I got Dishonored from greenman gaming and got Lords of Shadow free adding another to the list of to be played.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ive got more than a couple

As in "Oh dear, I just counted 91 games in my backlog." Installed and ready to play too!

Hmm..
Hmph..

Eh, I guess Ill get to them eventually. Which is most certainly something I have never, ever said before.

Still gonna preorder Cyberpunk. Probably, eventually.
edit on 24-7-2019 by Serdgiam because: Boop

top topics

join