It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Around ISS in NASA Video ‘Checking on Humans’ Progress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yea good old Streetcap1 I'll never forget his video's

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: Spacespider

Does it really matter who is tuber... as long the capture is from NASA I do not care if is the queen of England that posted it

Yes, it matters. A lot. Credibility is a big thing. None of these guys are credible.

Streetcap1 – Created by Scotland resident George Graham (aka George Orwell Smith), this channel relies on gross misrepresentation of images, primarily in video feeds from the International Space Station. There seems to be no lens flare, moonrise, tiny ice particle, or anomaly in a Solar and Heliospheric Observatory image that Streetcap1 won’t pounce on and present as evidence of an extraterrestrial visit. Tabloids promoting Streetcap1’s videos will often attempt to beef up the story with an opinion from know-nothing Scott C. Waring, who will confirm any sighting as authentic in order to promote his name and web site. Graham passed away in June 2018, and was memorialized in a video by Waring.

Waring, Scott C. – No practitioner of visual effects, Mr. Waring makes his living using narration to misrepresent images as evidence of UFOs or strange activity: an oddly shaped cloud, a strangely shaped rock on Mars or the moon, and the like. In one video he spends 4 minutes trying to convince us a smudge in a still photo of a volcano (likely the blurry image of a bird) is a UFO. Claims there’s a speedboat on Mars. Waring has used his ufosightingsdaily.com web site (found to be infested with malware popups) to act as carnival barker for well-established hoaxers such as Streetcap1, Secureteam 10 and LookNowTV, and has unfortunately been cited as a “UFO expert” by online news sites that share hoaxes in order to bring in traffic. Waring will confirm any sighting as authentic in order to promote himself and his web site. Writer Jon Austin of the UK tabloid The Express once fooled Waring into claiming a video clip of planes landing at Heathrow airport were UFOs, yet continues to quote Waring in UFO stories.

Secureteam 10 (Glockner, Tyler) – Originally this channel simply used deceptive interpretations of footage and some silly Photoshop work, but eventually grew its viewership with significant help from pretend journalist Jon Austin of the Express.co.uk web site. He attempted to have a UFO Theater debunking video removed from Youtube and Vimeo with false copyright claims. We have since released a more comprehensive debunking video. Glockner continues to be promoted by a number of disreputable tabloids and as a result has collected a large number of subscribers, giving his channel the appearance of veracity.

Source

Well lets hope one of these people you call hoaxer does not get hand on some real alien footage..
Then we will never know right

Or let's hope just one time, one single time, someone has a single piece if irrefutable proof. Not a hazy picture, not a blurry video.

One single piece of evidence that can't be argued by the majority of people.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sanitarium79
a reply to: 727Sky

Scott Waring is a known UFO hoaxer, and streetcap1 was a known hoaxer.

Video is the typical goofy edited mess you would expect from those guys.

I agree, I wouldn't trust their videos. But I am curious, you said streetcap1 WAS a known hoaxer...did YouTube ban him or something?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

I agree, I wouldn't trust their videos. But I am curious, you said streetcap1 WAS a known hoaxer...did YouTube ban him or something?

No, they didn't...but...

YT doesn't ban any hoaxers. It even allows them to make a lot of money off of their hoax videos - just look at Secureteam for instance.

("was" because he died in 2018)
edit on 24 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Jealousy is a sin

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Jealousy is a sin

haha, quite the opposite tbh

For a start, i don't have a YT channel.... or a website.... or any "merch" i'm looking to sell. And nor do i want any of that.
But what i do want is for existing sites is to stop monetizing them (where they are hoaxing).
That might be a little idealistic and unlikely, but still it's what i hope happens...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Sure.. And you're the expert of knowing that what they presented was a hoax ?
edit on 0b02America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jul 2019 10:49:02 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 24 Jul 2019 10:49:02 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I'm someone who can see for themselves and make up my own mind based on a range of info presented by a variety of sources.

Are you someone who just blindly believes what's presented to them?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No ,but I'm also not that person who blatantly call out a hoax if I didn't respectfully researched the videos presented before saying anything about it..

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

No ,but I'm also not that person who blatantly call out a hoax if I didn't respectfully researched the videos presented before saying anything about it..

Well, you're clearly not the person who reads all the posts. You've just shown that.

Tell me where i said this video was a hoax? Show me the quote.

I called into question the credibility of the sources and provided a link to the site.

I said Secureteam hoaxes and makes money off of it. Secureteam didn't make this video.
I said Steetcap had a close connection to Secureteam10.
I said Scott C Waring doesn't have a good rep.
I provided a link to a source that has investigated all 3.

Best get your facts straight....

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Maybe you should read on wich post I replied to you..

Another cliche line I've seen so many times that it doesn't hold any value to me anymore..

Facts huh , I dare you to make a proper thread to call out a hoax with evidence from the people you call out that they present hoaxes?

Pm. me when you're ready so that I can't miss it
Can't wait to see that happening

edit on 0b11America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jul 2019 13:03:11 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 24 Jul 2019 13:03:11 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I do not care who have posted this.. you do know its from NASA ?
are you calling NASA a UFO faker ?

Well, but I do care who posted it. If you choose to believe every story out there, ok for me - but I will not believe well known hoaxers.
Also there is zero proof this is taken from a original Nasa video. Send a link to unedited original footage from Nasa, the we can discuss. vids from hoaxers are laughable at best.

I will just re upload it to my channel then.. will you believe it then ?

After looking at your youtube channel I realy hope this is a bad joke, ahahaha that is truly comedy gold.
But now atleast I understand why you jump in as wight-knight for those hoax channels.

Also fitting that the most recommended channel on your youtube is infact secureteam10. Man thats hilarious, you can`t make stuff like this up. Some people want to become astronauts, some racecar-drivers but some spacespiders wanna get huge in goofy edited low quality youtube content hahaha. 10/10 made my day

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Maybe you should read on wich post I replied to you..

Another cliche line I've seen so many times that it doesn't have any value to me anymore..

Facts huh , I dare you to make a proper thread to call out a hoax with evidence from the people you call out that they present hoaxes?

I really don't care that it doesn't hold value to you. Get your facts right, simple. Like it or not.

This is true -

No, they didn't...but... YT doesn't ban any hoaxers.

This is true -

It even allows them to make a lot of money off of their hoax videos

This is true (see for yourself - Link) -

- just look at Secureteam for instance.

This is true - Streetcap1 died -

("was" because he died in 2018)

Your desire to so vehemently defend Secureteam leads me to question why you would do this, unless you have a vested interest in deflecting any talk of there being hoaxes on their channel....

Now this thread is about the original video posted. You've made your points. I've made mine. You can respond if you want. I won't engage further.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If they really wanted to check on us, they should just look on the Internet.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I do not care who have posted this.. you do know its from NASA ?
are you calling NASA a UFO faker ?

Well, but I do care who posted it. If you choose to believe every story out there, ok for me - but I will not believe well known hoaxers.
Also there is zero proof this is taken from a original Nasa video. Send a link to unedited original footage from Nasa, the we can discuss. vids from hoaxers are laughable at best.

I will just re upload it to my channel then.. will you believe it then ?

After looking at your youtube channel I realy hope this is a bad joke, ahahaha that is truly comedy gold.
But now atleast I understand why you jump in as wight-knight for those hoax channels.

Also fitting that the most recommended channel on your youtube is infact secureteam10. Man thats hilarious, you can`t make stuff like this up. Some people want to become astronauts, some racecar-drivers but some spacespiders wanna get huge in goofy edited low quality youtube content hahaha. 10/10 made my day

Why do you think my videos are goofy edited low quality ?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: Spacespider

or are you just trolling like everyone else

You and I have had an exchange recently on this same subject, where if you do not agree with someone, you automatically label them a "troll"

Thread

Something i could, if i choose to, label at you for answers like this for example:

Looks like a collection of fake UFO videos.. very CGI´ish

Thread

However, I choose not to label you like that, i believe you should think on the same...

Question the validity of the source, question why people dispute the source material. That's all fine.
Do not just label people and groups "trolls" because you don't agree with them.

Just some friendly advice.
Finally, Have a good day

I know a troll when I see one.. and I know CGI when I see it..
Been dealing with the subject for decades, and I work with 3D animation myself using 3dmax.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join