It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Prime Minister Could Become President Of The United States...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I liked the comment: "External combustion engine".

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Experience pride in your testicles, learn the joys of good dental hygiene, be able to make statements of opinion without feeling the need to pimp for affirmation of your own opinion at the end of the statement (ie in the US we say "it's a beautiful day today." among Brits it seems y'all have an undying need for confirmation because you'd ad "isn't it?" to the end of that statement.) not only will you now drive on the correct side of the road, but you can enjoy roads with generous lane widths and things called "shoulders," learn to embrace foods designed to be eaten with the hands directly, become educated on how to properly complain about standing in line,

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Experience pride in your testicles, learn the joys of good dental hygiene, be able to make statements of opinion without feeling the need to pimp for affirmation of your own opinion at the end of the statement (ie in the US we say "it's a beautiful day today." among Brits it seems y'all have an undying need for confirmation because you'd ad "isn't it?" to the end of that statement.) not only will you now drive on the correct side of the road, but you can enjoy roads with generous lane widths and things called "shoulders," learn to embrace foods designed to be eaten with the hands directly, become educated on how to properly complain about standing in line,

In my part of the country we let our testicles hang out proud on formal occasions.

If we question the statement 'its a beautiful day' its just because it's so statistically unlikely.

We already drive in the correct side of the road, driving mainly manual cars because we learn how to drive properly.

We don't need large roads as our cars aren't the size of aircraft carriers and we recognise that there can actually be such a thing as too many cup holders.

We also have this thing called cutlery.

We happily queue because we don't all think we are so important as to be served first.

You may have us on the dental thing...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

We don't need large roads as our cars aren't the size of aircraft carriers

Some of the people inside of those American cars ARE the size of aircraft carriers. Hence the requirement.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

That was a good one!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

We don't need large roads as our cars aren't the size of aircraft carriers

Some of the people inside of those American cars ARE the size of aircraft carriers. Hence the requirement.

Some of us live in parts of the country where earthquakes leave roads looking like they were hit by aircraft carriers and animals the size of aircraft carriers roam the roadside. I don't relish the idea of hitting an 800 lb moose doing 55 MPH while driving a Subaru... so I drive a large SUV.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Alright, the Scots have always been proud to let their nuts hang, I'll give you that. Of course they're not true Englishmen now, are they? More along the line of domesticated Vikings.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In my part of the country we let our testicles hang out proud on formal occasions.
Except when it came time to separate from the UK...they shriveled up a bit then.

If we question the statement 'its a beautiful day' its just because it's so statistically unlikely.

Which probably explains why Scotland has the highest drug related deaths per capita in the world.

We already drive in the correct side of the road, driving mainly manual cars because we learn how to drive properly.

Cuz nobody up there can afford an automatic equipped car.

We don't need large roads as our cars aren't the size of aircraft carriers and we recognise that there can actually be such a thing as too many cup holders.

Scottish cars come equipped with bongs and IV drips instead.

We also have this thing called cutlery.

Mainly used to off oneself.

We happily queue because we don't all think we are so important as to be served first.

Or more likely, don't have a job to go to.

You may have us on the dental thing...
we definitely have you on that.

edit on 24-7-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Except your cars are getting larger cuz yall are getting larger....

www.thisismoney.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

It's highest drug related deaths in EU. A terrible figured that actually meant we caught upwith the US....

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Not a record anyone wants....

www.google.com... news%2Fscotland-brink-becoming-drug-death-18211164&psig=AOvVaw14PWmLaYPhy47NHo_dxylq&ust=1564088556251581

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The only thing the drug death stats demonstrate is that hard drug addiction is a self correcting problem. Personally, I think the number should be a lot higher, a lot closer to the overall number of non-clinical overdoses in whatever country you happen to be looking at stats for.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Could Boris Johnson be UK PM and then US president

Only if Trump wasn't running. Nobody can beat that guy.

So true.

And so triggering.

But so true.

I am not educated in the procedures of trigger counseling.
Why is it triggering?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You mean we would have to learn to speak "American"?

Yep! That means there is no such thing as "al-oo-min'-e-yum." It's aluminum... "a-loo'-min-um." Get it right; we have cruel and unusual punishments for such things over here. Like making you watch 30 hours continuously of the greatest rants by Nancy Pelosi. Or, if it's a really bad infraction, 10 continuous hours of listening to "Gangham Style."

Drive on the wrong side of the road?

Y'all do that now.

Become morbidly obese?

That one is optional.

Get shot by our Police if we are black?

Oh, no! Your police don't get to play with guns. You can get shot by our police if you want.

Play rugby with crash helmets and full body armour? Sorry - "armor"? Etc.

Security! We have a troublemaker here abusing his 'u's!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
I believe he gave up his US citizenship a couple of years back.

Something about taxes....

Sounds like the perfect candidate!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: paraphi

Like the last guy?

If you look at the last REPUBLICAN pres, then yes.

Old + white + rich + man= optimum prime for repub candidate for presidency.

Because somehow conservatives equate inherited money with success, being old with being wise and being white with being white.

I am looking at the democrats, too. They tried to supplement man with woman, but that is just not the same for US-americans, I guess.

Hey, I got an idea, maybe we can find some old-rooted us-american ancestry with Zensursula Von der Leyen and ship her over? You can have her, and Annegret Kampf-Knarrenbauer, too!
Merkel is legacy now, no more critical updates and she is falling apart, I would not recommend.

GWB was old? 54 isnt old.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'd wager that most Brits neither know nor care who Nancy Pelosi is.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

American spelling due to Noah Webster and his dictionary, apparently. You learn something new every day:

www.livescience.com...

*warning* - the article contains an image of Mr Obama, for those likely to be offended/triggered by such.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
I'd wager that most Brits neither know nor care who Nancy Pelosi is.

Who is Nancy Pelosi? Nah, it's OK, I don't give a toss who she is.

While there are many differences between the US and the UK we do share common values and history. When all's boiled down, I share more in common with my American sister in law than someone from Germany, or France. I work with a Frenchie and have lived in Germany. I like French wine and German beer, but Americans did not try to kill my grandparents, nor do they treat Brits with disdain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join