It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of our "UFO" sightings are us coming back. The other half hate our existence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Skydivers - we have solid evidence they exist.
Chinese Lanterns - ditto.
A F*** moth - ditto.
Lense Flare's - ditto.
Roman candles gone wrong - ditto.
A burning man jumped from a plane - ditto.
It's clearly CGI - we have solid evidence CGI exists.
Bug on the lens - we have solid evidence that this is a thing.

Aliens flying about in UFO's? Not so much, yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I love the Egyptian image. The snake thing inside the trumpet casing has always made me wonder if it was some kind of anti-gravity device. The big guy on the left is controlling energy. The two little guys on the left somehow complete some kind of circuit. The one on the right looks like a laser cutting saw energy beam. I think the snakes might be a reference to the noise the device would make when it was being used. There has to be some kind of advance technology used for cutting and moving all the rock pieces that went into the pyramids.

The Dendara image has been claimed time and again by NON Egyptologists to be a representation of a light bulb but by Egyptologists it's about fertility the spine of Osiris and a number of other interpretations and the fact it does actually resemble a light bulb (vacuum tube and filament) with a power lead at the back is merely coincidence but then again is it, were are the smoke stains inside so may Egyptian tomb's and of course a thousand miles or so away to the north east there as that Baghdad batter found now wasn't there.

I would assume it was chosen due to it's prevalence in book's claiming ancient flight, former technological ages and even a hermit civilization still in existence somewhere below the crust of this planet that itself may also have a human origin though if such existed would they still be human today - and what were they hiding from to move away from the surface?.
You know typical conspiracy stuff.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Why did you pick that particular Egyptian image to use in your post?

edit on 24-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Yet there are scientists whom BELIEVE in dark matter even though it has never been found, for them it is a fact upon which they base theory's and ideas.
I don't actually believe in dark matter but rather that the phenomena it is used to explain is caused by gravity, in that our time space continuum may be surrounded by an event horizon and a gravity, in other word's it is as if our universe was formed by a white hole that came into being in the centre of a black hole as it formed OR a white hole pushed out enough raw time space energy that it eventually backed up on itself and formed a singularity SHELL around it, perhaps a near infinite number of such shell's with time space continuii within them - there laws would be fundamentally similar or identical but time as you passed outward away from the white hole would seem to move slower in each successive shell universe and faster as you moved into the shell universe closer to that white hole (big bang it's still happening and never stopped) - so no need at all for mythical dark energy - so my argument is if they can believe in dark energy than there is no crime in believing that UFO's are a thing - which they actually are and the whole argument being what are they - illusion, hallucination, real object, misidentification, secret flying craft, even alien visitors come to see all the crazy xenophobic backward monkey people that think they are alone in the universe?.

Even angel's, demon's, spirit's and other dimensional entity's.

What if our entire world and this level of existence was merely an incubator and we were the foetus of a higher life form that exists on another level of existence if that is we survive this stage of such a life cycle?.

edit on 24-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The drawing does look like light bulbs. I believe that interpretation has been made by others as well

top topics

<< 1   >>

join