It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Judiciary Committee Hearing - Oversight of Report into Russia Investigation - Live Link

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It seems like a firm lesson in be careful what you wish for. They wanted live testimony from someone who didn't want to give it, and boy did they get it.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It seems like a firm lesson in be careful what you wish for. They wanted live testimony from someone who didn't want to give it, and boy did they get it.

Bueller had to actually admit and say out loud that he didnt follow the rules and laws of "the special counsel".

That was my favorite out of many moments when you could tell that they really regretted their decision to bring this guy in to "testify"....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

As a former active duty Marine myself, I'm going to defend Mueller by pointing out that he seemed sober at this hearing. Maybe he doesn't do sober very well. Makes me wonder how Pelosi would function without any "drinky-drinky" in her?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
While I do not feel any sympathy for Robert Mueller, there may
be a clear path to charging the Democrat's with elder abuse.

/sarcasm

But seriously, this is scary as all get out to think this man
was in charge of a years long investigation with a tab in the millions.

Truly, I fear for our country here on out until such a time this
is sorted out. Since when did the FBI headquarters become a
Residential Care Home?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yet another win for Trump.
CNN and the breathless media are left with the headline that 'Mueller didn't exonorate Trump'.
It's amusing to see them put that as a headline, 'analyse' it, and not even realise how ridiclous that headline and entire discussion is.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
WTF...I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

"Can You Repeat the Question?"

This is what all the dem hopes were riding on?

Umm...yeah, ok. Now I'm laughing!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
CNN and the breathless media are left with the headline that 'Mueller didn't exonorate Trump'.
It's amusing to see them put that as a headline, 'analyse' it, and not even realise how ridiclous that headline and entire discussion is.

Thia is a correct analysis

They are also still running with "most people didnt read the report!" They never ever bring up any single example of what they (the smart people) read in the report that was so bad. They just keep "saying read the report, it's all in the report".....

Lolz🤪

This is devastating for nadler and schumer

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Trump blasting the fake news right now about stupid questions😃

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Trump roasted the press corps a few minutes ago

Fake news
Devastating day for the dems

Lol

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sadly, that is all it took....I know someone who watched the shin dig and said "All I needed to hear was he did not exonerate Trump"

Kinda hard to get worked up about something that was put out already a couple of months ago. Both sides will claim victory. Mueller didn't look very good, seemed confused about crap he supposedly put in the "Mueller Report", even after being given the volume / page number. It got so bad a couple of the women questioners were talking to him like you do when someone isn't thinking clearly. Sad.

Anybody who uses the term "Mueller Report" in reference to Trump is clearly showing their denial that the man sat in front of camera's and had no clue about too many questions that referenced the report he supposedly wrote.

Hell..I just don't know anymore...but I do know this....IF I knew I had a date to testify about something I wrote to Congress, I would spend every minute going over that material until I had to testify so I would be ready for whatever they asked me. But that's just me being logical.
edit on R082019-07-24T16:08:24-05:00k087Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R092019-07-24T16:09:07-05:00k097Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R222019-07-24T16:22:18-05:00k227Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The only reason for this hearing was to sell their impeachment narrative to the public. They needed Mueller to sound confident while trying to incriminate Trump for high crimes, this didn't happen in any way, shape or form. Sorry dims but this sealed your fate with a capital L on your forehead. Sadly the idiots will continue to spend millions of taxpayer dollars on this illusive unicorn. They need to cut their losses, like they should've done years ago and move forward to election day, but we all know we haven't heard the last of it. The positive side of them continuing this nonsense is that it pretty much guarantees a Trump win in 2020.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Trump fresh out of the office of exonerations met the press corps and answered questions.
Lol

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Mueller said a few times that "collusion" isn't in the laws ?

Yet the word "collusion" is mentioned in the report 20 or 30 times 😃

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Trump says the whole thing is a disgrace 😃

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Only because it is.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
CM Al Green said there was no "WoW' moment today 😄

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Democrat press conference coming up any minute 😎

How sad will it be ?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

but there was a "Sham-Wow" moment.

(post by UKTruth removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrat press conference coming up any minute 😎

How sad will it be ?

I suspect they are going to humiliate themselves with talk of Trump not being exonorated. I really don't think they have realised just how Stalinesque that whole line of thought is...and they keep falling into the trap.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join