It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Judiciary Committee Hearing - Oversight of Report into Russia Investigation - Live Link

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Our dear Troller-in-Chief has been following the hearings. I love this one:

I would like to thank the Democrats for holding this morning’s hearing. Now, after 3 hours, Robert Mueller has to subject himself to #ShiftySchiff - an Embarrassment to our Country!

Just when I think I can't love him anymore, he goes and does something like that.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It really sounds more and more like he was just the face of the investigation, but does not really know anything about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
All I can say is I hope the IG's Report and Huber's report will clean up and clarify some of the unanswered questions we still have after today.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Mueller doesn't look so hot in the interview. Maybe he took some kind of calming meds that are doping him up. His eye area also looks like he has not slept well for a while, I think that having to come to this thing has stressed him out and interferred with his sleep. I can totally relate to that, I flop when under pressure, I do great when not under pressure, so I can see how he might feel if he has some of the worrier genes.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Everybody run bury their head in the ground and stick their rear in the air. Mueller said the Russians are going to keep putting fake news on Facebook. It's going to be the fall of our Democracy. Maybe we should take away voting rights for people who fall for any bull# they read on Facebook.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I bet he never says "I don't remember.". He is not on trial. Try to remember that will you.

you lose
again

no one is suprised

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Why are we going into business dealings before he was elected? I don't think international business is illegal.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'll be back.

we know
oh boy do we know

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Spit it out! Conspiracy! Mueller couldn't even think of the word any longer. His brain is toast!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
so if you dont use the term collusion then.....

NO COLLUSION

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Muller can't even speak strait or think of words. It looks like he may be suffering from some form of dementia. I am not joking about it, I think he may not be in good health.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Do you think he has lied?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Deetermined

Do you think he has lied?

he had to clarify one of his statements before the second session.
what do you call that?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Mueller just needs to admit that he and his team folded like a cheap tent after Barr was sworn into office. They were afraid to drag this worthless crap out any longer.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Immigrants coming to the country illegally... not an invasion

Russians buying Facebook ads... INVASION!

And....... Since it was so obvious that Russia was doing that, why didn't the Obama Admin stop the Russians???

This whole Russian attack on our Democracy happened on Obama's Watch. They knew about it and did nothing to stop it. They could have told FB, Twitter ect to ban those accounts.

A Democratic Presidential Administration allowed or didn't stop Russia to interfere with our Election.

Change my mind.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

As has been pointed out several times during this whole thing, the fact that people went to jail proves it was not a witch hunt.
but carry on.
This is bad. Very bad for trump.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You crack me up.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

really???
even bob woodward disagrees with you.......

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

As has been pointed out several times during this whole thing, the fact that people went to jail proves it was not a witch hunt.
but carry on.

Hahahaha..... Bad? Silly....

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A really tragic ending for a decorated veteran.
The Dems couldn't just resist dragging out their tired, sick, old, pony to do the tricks they taught him...only to have him collapse in disgrace on stage in front of millions.

We're dealing with Ruthless, Selfish, Power Hungry ' creatures ' to the extreme. There's no longer the same sort of " Honor " among the thieves anymore, the depravity thrust upon the masses to justify , confuse and distract from common sense and discernment backfired..... and as SAD as it makes me to say, they polluted their own youth too.... with M-Alice and a narcissistic view of Reality. So, step up kiddo's, it's your Future at the end of the day. AOC and 3 do not have your best interests at Heart. Those of us fighting the battle in middle age can't hold down the fort without you forever...time to Grow Up !

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join