It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Judiciary Committee Hearing - Oversight of Report into Russia Investigation - Live Link

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
oops again
page and Strzok
hired by bobby 2 sticks

ruh ro

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I haven't heard so much stuttering since I heard Mel Tillis at the Grand Old Opry.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
oops
same people meeting
different treatment again
"i wont get into that"
2 face bobby 2 sticks

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Mr. Nunes: I know you cant talk about X but what about X?

Mr. Mueller: I cant speak to that.

Mr. Nunes: *surprised Pikachu*

edit on 24-7-2019 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A really tragic ending for a decorated veteran.
The Dems couldn't just resist dragging out their tired, sick, old, pony to do the tricks they taught him...only to have him collapse in disgrace on stage in front of millions.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't care how many lawyers worked on this SC team, how much $$$$ was spent, how many witnesses were called, how many subpoenas were issued, imo, this was one damn sloppy investigation. Sloppy and incomplete!! No wonder we can never get to the Truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If you have been paying attention, Mueller talks about how alot of those things he doesnt know or cant talk about are being investigated by others.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Getting dizzy listening to the spin on CBS.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

If you have been paying attention, Mueller talks about how alot of those things he doesnt know or cant talk about are being investigated by others.

That's only because Mueller and his team refused to investigate these incidents themselves. That's why Barr had to pick up where Mueller failed.

edit on 24-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Oh, I'm paying attention. I understand why he refused to answer SOME questions, but there are a helluva lot that he just refused to address. He's daft and, imo, just can't put a coherent explanation out there. Maybe it's dementia, or some other health issue, but that man has one foot in la-la land.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Part of the problem is that Mueller is shaken and afraid of incriminating himself and his team.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

If you have been paying attention, how can you even think that this has gone in the Dems favor?
If this was a prizefight, it would have been called a KO 45 seconds into the 1st round.
How much of a beating do you guys need to take?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Part of the problem is that Mueller is shaken and afraid of incriminating himself and his team.

That very well could be.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Its become clear to me after these testimonies that Mueller was not the hot shot investigator on the team. He was the political front man. He was brought on because people thought he would be the honest broker and that his job would be to deal with the President and Congress and their many tirades and political games. He is continuing to fill that role now.

In the end we are left with the same information we had; the 400 page report that points out what everyone already knew; Donald Trump is not a nice man and he will bend the rules when it suits him. That doesn't make him a criminal.... don't vote for him if you don't like him and let's all move on.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So Swalwell thinks Clinton is guilty?
😂🤣

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Joseph Mifsid is the weak link 😃

Mueller befuddled 😃

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Man....that Steele dossier is something that he will NOT touch at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Joseph Mifsud is burning the fbi like the fbi burned george papadopoulos

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think you responded to the wrong post. I said nothing of how this is going in anyone's favor in that post.

Only talking about how many things are still being investigated, some started recently, some by Barr, others spun off by Mueller to other agencies, and some that were started before even Mueller was appointed.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Our dear Troller-in-Chief has been following the hearings. I love this one:

I would like to thank the Democrats for holding this morning’s hearing. Now, after 3 hours, Robert Mueller has to subject himself to #ShiftySchiff - an Embarrassment to our Country!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join