It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Judiciary Committee Hearing - Oversight of Report into Russia Investigation - Live Link

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

As this concludes, we as a nation MUST find a way to move past this. We can blame the politicians, we can blame the investigators, we can blame the Russians. We can certainly blame the media. But it’s up to us...the voters...to shut the door on this.

respectfully, to hell with that!

This was a deliberate conspiracy to oust a elected President with false claims of treason.
This wasn't just backroom talks, they fabricated motive and evidence and lied to the courts to make it happen

Barr and Huber and co, I believe are lining all their ducks up! there's no escape... Muellers Testimony is damning - its obvious where the lies have been coming from.

Respectfully, this type of response is exactly why this country is falling to sh!t.

Yea.. because we want the truth.

How screwed up is THAT!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Man, Mueller is absolutely destroying Trump right now.

All the Republicans can seem to do is scream about nothing and whine about unfairness.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

your report does not recommend impeachment
"i am not going to talk about that"

holy crap

And with that question, this whole circus show is over. Mueller outed himself with that one. The fact is, his report doesn't make that recommendation. So why can't he say it? We all know why.

link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Sillyolme

a turnip is more nutritional and has a useful purpose

this is like whipping a puppy....

a Deaf Puppy at that......

poor Meuller.........

Technically we call it kicking a puppy.

I feel sorry for him and at the same time think he should probably hang...

~shrug~

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

As this concludes, we as a nation MUST find a way to move past this. We can blame the politicians, we can blame the investigators, we can blame the Russians. We can certainly blame the media. But it’s up to us...the voters...to shut the door on this.

respectfully, to hell with that!

This was a deliberate conspiracy to oust a elected President with false claims of treason.
This wasn't just backroom talks, they fabricated motive and evidence and lied to the courts to make it happen

Barr and Huber and co, I believe are lining all their ducks up! there's no escape... Muellers Testimony is damning - its obvious where the lies have been coming from.

Respectfully, this type of response is exactly why this country is falling to sh!t.
I disagree.

The origins with which you cry and harp about are the result of liberal media not caring what soundbites they put out, riling up an ignorant wing of the populace, notably, Leftist.

As Trump has been saying from the start, no collusion and no obstruction, what could we have accomplished if it wasn't for this witch hunt?

No sirs, the answer to your post is, wrap up this witchhunt and focus on the country, like the POTUS has been doing.

link   

originally posted by: links234

All the Republicans can seem to do is scream about nothing and whine about unfairness.

Your funny it's been over for half an hour.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

As every Democrat has pointed out today, NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, including Mueller and his team.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
lol Mueller has to guess at which President 1st appointed him...and gets it wrong.

bunch of softballs from Stanton to try to bloster his credibility

link   

I have to ask...

What color is the sky in the world you live?

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Absolutely. We need to find out how and who started this illegal Witch Hunt to bring this president down. Too much evidence is out there to prove it.

We American People WILL demand it and fight for it. It will not be swept under the Dems rug.

link   

Lol, smh, dude you're playing defense now? That's the exact opposite of what is happening here, seriously cut the BS out, we're watching the same thing and seeing past your made up reality.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

LOL! Your attempt at either comedy or delusions is well noted.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I have to ask...

What color is the sky in the world you live?

Are you expecting a real answer to that? The user is a resident leftist, they'll tell you Red and believe it.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

lol Mueller found it difficult to string 3 words together all morning. Only thing he destroyed, was his and the Democrats credibility.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yep, Trumps out by the end of the day. You just hold your breath and wait!

/sarcasm

edit on 24-7-2019 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Obviously, the Dems are going to proceed with impeachment. That's as clear as the nose on your face.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wasn't Mueller instructed to stick to the redacted version of the report? I would assume the reasoning behind his "I can't disclose that" is because of that instruction.

I haven't read through this entire thread, but I've read elsewhere that Mueller said if Trump weren't president, he would have been charged, did he say that?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Obviously, the Dems are going to proceed with impeachment. That's as clear as the nose on your face.

I disagree. They will continue to waste time with investigations in an effort to smear Trump further with no substance and no impeachment.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mueller still struggling to answer even the most basic questions. He can't accurately remember facts, evidence or even his own conclusion.

Folks-This guy didn't even run his own investigation.

His team of resistance democrats did, like Trump has said from the beginning.

...and they used it as a weapon to target a President that they did not like.

-Meadows.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I haven't read through this entire thread, but I've read elsewhere that Mueller said if Trump weren't president, he would have been charged, did he say that?

No, he refused to answer that question.

He did say that Trump could be indicted after he leaves office, but he never said for what because he's not allowed to say because he never gave a reason in his report.

edit on 24-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join