It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Judiciary Committee Hearing - Oversight of Report into Russia Investigation - Live Link

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Steube just destroyed him. Im actually proud of the Republican cross examination. They are really hitting hard on very serious "need to know" questions.

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This is painful to watch. Mueller looks like a senile old fool.

He was so nervous about today's hearing he forgot to drink his Ensure.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
the special council stonewalling the questions is terrible

it is almost as if he is afraid of something

that was pretty poor of Mueller.. to not even attempt to counter the question on Steele, Simpson or his own words in the report.

Those were credible questions and relative to the hearing, but he frankly refused to answer them.

It's clear there is a lot riding on Huber and Barr investigating the origins of this. Republicans have referred to it multiple times, clearly - they know the answers to their questions that Mueller refuses to answer. Mueller cant respond because it will fall apart, but saying ''I cant answer that'' is just as damning.

link   
As this concludes, we as a nation MUST find a way to move past this. We can blame the politicians, we can blame the investigators, we can blame the Russians. We can certainly blame the media. But it’s up to us...the voters...to shut the door on this.

Through social media we can make the demands be heard. Through elections we can remove those who want to keep pressing this issue. By tuning out the media channels that are force feeding us this constant stream of “Jerry Spring on Capitol Hill”, we can ignore the false narratives brought on by both sides of the isle.

The past 3 years have been an absolute embarrassment. Not just Trump and his stupid tweets or poor decisions, not just the insanity coming from the left, but the people who put theses people into power. It doesn’t matter what team you choose to play for, we are all a part of this national embarrassment.

We’ve got to find our footing as a UNITED States of America. We’re supposed to be able to tolerate differing opinions, because that’s the foundation of what it means to be an American. It shouldn’t be up to one side to take point on reuniting the people, it’s up to all sides. How much longer do we want to watch the fabric of America be torn apart? How much longer can the foundation crumble?

link   

Why he voluntarily appeared is beyond me. Might skip out on the House Intel grilling this afternoon.
edit on 7/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: queenofswords

Steube just destroyed him. Im actually proud of the Republican cross examination. They are really hitting hard on very serious "need to know" questions.

Yup! Loads of questions that deserve follow-up, as in IG Horowitz/Durham follow-up

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Everyone has rehearsed I am sure. Wouldnt you?
why is that bad?

Telling the truth doesn’t require rehearsal.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

All that will be done once the criminals are prosecuted.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
As this concludes, we as a nation MUST find a way to move past this. We can blame the politicians, we can blame the investigators, we can blame the Russians. We can certainly blame the media. But it’s up to us...the voters...to shut the door on this.

respectfully, to hell with that!

This was a deliberate conspiracy to oust a elected President with false claims of treason.
This wasn't just backroom talks, they fabricated motive and evidence and lied to the courts to make it happen

Barr and Huber and co, I believe are lining all their ducks up! there's no escape... Muellers Testimony is damning - its obvious where the lies have been coming from.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Deetermined

The headline showing up in all liberal media is "Mueller says Trump can be indicted once out of office!"

That's the best they've got from all of this?

Yet, they still haven't proven for what?! Headlines are all they have with no substance.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Of course Mueller doesn't want to talk about Josef Mifsud.

Yesterday, Mifsud's lawyer admitted his client is a Western intelligence agent who was tasked with arranging a meeting between George Pappadopolous and Russian agents.

In other words, Pappa D was set up by the Obama-era CIA.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Why he voluntarily appeared is beyond me. Might skip out on the House Intel grilling this afternoon.

As I said in the Q thread, I half-expect him to run out of the building crying after this dumpster fire of a hearing.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This was a deliberate conspiracy to oust a elected President with false claims of treason.
This wasn't just backroom talks, they fabricated motive and evidence and lied to the courts to make it happen

Barr and Huber and co, I believe are lining all their ducks up! there's no escape... Muellers Testimony is damning - its obvious where the lies have been coming from.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It's my understanding that Mueller did not volunteer and was subpoenaed.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Assassin82

Respectfully, this type of response is exactly why this country is falling to sh!t.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Mr. Johnson just nailed it. What a recap!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok..so...Americans "paid" 35 million for what?

A stumbling, bumbling, baphoon of shear lies and deceits toward a Potus of the U.S.

It is now time to close this absolute ignorant chapter in American history and "every one" put on there big boy-girl-lgbt panties on and deal with actual issues that have been pressing since Trump was sworn into office.

This might have been the biggest orchestrated joke in history if not for the seriousness of this alleged crime

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
oooofff
you would not answer any questions abut the origins of this investigation
dam

ooofff
your report does not recommend impeachment
"i am not going to talk about that"

holy crap

link   
Mr. Johnson, is presently "dropping the mic" on this whole sham.

Mueller couldnt/ didnt answer a single thing and frankly needs to be prosecuted himself for obstruction.

link   
How in the hell can he just say he 'won't talk about it'? He is being RIPPED right now.....

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join