It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bingo now we know Why Trump Tweeted about the Squad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: xuenchen
Coming out today that Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar tweeted and made comments to deport American Citizens including Trump.

Tweets prove it from a couple of years ago.

No wonder Trump went after them !!!!

He knew and now everybody knows what fumbling hypocrites they really are.

Not that many didn't already know or at least suspected 🤣

It's all on the record now and they can't hide from 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

VIRAL !!!!!

2015 Rashida Tlaib on Donald Trump After Travel Ban Rollout: ‘Deport This Asshole!’

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), in 2015, called for the deportation of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.
In response to Trump rolling out his travel ban idea in December 2015, a version of which he would later successfully implement as president despite legal challenges, Tlaib said on Twitter: “Deport this asshole!”

Ilhan Omar Also Called for Opponent to Be ‘Deported’

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was found Tuesday to have told a political opponent in the past that she needed to be deported — using a rhetorical tactic that Democrats have said is “un-American” and “racist.”
Last Sunday, President Donald Trump tweeted that Omar and three other far-left Democratic congresswomen in the so-called “Squad” should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came” and then “come back and show us how it is done.”

He did not call for them to be deported, and later clarified that he meant simply that if they did not like the U.S., they should leave.

This morning someone will whisper this on trump's ears, then he will tweet about it non stop, even if he did the same and you somehow found a way to deconstruct reality into one where he is not the same nasty thing you find on those other persons

You will run madly to ATS to open a new thread about it, you'll be waiting fatefully for that tweet, all day

That's how you live by these day, right?

There are better things in life than to idolize some guy who doesn't even know or cares you exist

Please don't turn into this guy

www.theguardian.com...

But ................. It's so Refreshing !!! ♨️🎱♨️

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

a reply to: SpaceForceAlien

There was no "Muslim" ban.

The MSM had many people believing that BS 😎

They only had the easily-manipulated believing it.

And they still do by the look of it

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Well Trump is the one that acts like he hates America I mean why would he want to make America great again if it wasn't already great? Perhaps he's the one that should go back and fix problems in his country, oh yeah that's right Germany would not accept his grandfather when his grandfather begged to move back there. I also find it funny that he calls those other countries crime-ridden when our country has the most people in prison on the planet? Go figure?

I like that he still uses "Make America Great Again" for the next campaign, too.

Dude, didn't you try to make that happen the last 2.5 years?? What did you do? Millionaires and up are getting richer, thats true, that you did. The rest?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Where the frick have you been for the last month ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

'Keep America Great' makes the crowd go wild (June 18, 2019)

edit on Jul-24-2019 by xuenchen because: 🤣

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

North Korean Moranbong Band: 배우자 - Let's study (English Translation)
🤣

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Well Trump is the one that acts like he hates America I mean why would he want to make America great again if it wasn't already great? Perhaps he's the one that should go back and fix problems in his country, oh yeah that's right Germany would not accept his grandfather when his grandfather begged to move back there. I also find it funny that he calls those other countries crime-ridden when our country has the most people in prison on the planet? Go figure?

I like that he still uses "Make America Great Again" for the next campaign, too.

Dude, didn't you try to make that happen the last 2.5 years?? What did you do? Millionaires and up are getting richer, thats true, that you did. The rest?

Knee jerk much??🤣🤣🤣

Are those “bollocks” I hear falling from your sphincter... or just your quick unthought words typed out whilst having an intellectual erection?

Check out the majority of people’s threads here there and everywhere on your friend Google...

Only the LOSERS are complaining...

No hard feelings.

Lags
edit on 24-7-2019 by Lagomorphe because: So sad... but funny at the same time... Get a life...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

How easily could he wipe out Afganistan? Using what means ? Who would approve that option? Why doesn't he want to do that? You say because of casualties...that seems to be assumptive of his thought process.

When was the last time an American president proclaimed genocide was an option, but not preferable ?

This is getting pretty farked up beyond belief.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

According to his military advisors, 10 days.

As for the how, you should probably ask his military advisors.

As for him worrying about civilian casualties, I am quoting him.

As for pointing out that genocide was an option, it always has been since we developed nuclear weapons.

Hope that helped, but you could have found that out with a search engine quicker then I can type it so excuse me if I don't answer your next set.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

More curious about your response than any of those things questioned through the internet. Youre opinion is much more useful. Thanks
edit on 24-7-2019 by sunkuong because: Grammazi

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Where the frick have you been for the last month ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

'Keep America Great' makes the crowd go wild (June 18, 2019)

TDS sufferers live in their own reality. They just rock back and forth shouting "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!", but in their reality they've convnced themselves they sound coherent.

As for the two dumb squad members, they did indeed just get caught having a fit over a tweet when they said the same thing themselves. Trump nailed them tot he post. Now, I hope he does actually deport Omar as it seems there is cause. That would be just hilarious - seeing her packed off with her suitcase to Somalia.

edit on 24/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Sad that you would think it's hilarious to send American citizens packing.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrumpTribbleAlien

Falling hard for the Democrat MSM Bull🤫it are ya

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Of course not!.
She'll have her American citizenship revoked prior to be deported.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Of course not!.
She'll have her American citizenship revoked prior to be deported.

Yeah that'll happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Didn't take long for an elaborate excuse...

Trump just said he could wipe Afghanistan off the face of the planet, start finding something for that now.

It's so weird and pathetic that it's come to that to defend Trump at every corner.

One of them was defending not deporting American citizens and the wanted to deport Trump himself for being the kind of guy who actually wants people deported....

Afghanistan has ZER0 to do with this topic.

Straw Man !!

Deflection !!

Illogical Fallacy !!

🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join