It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bingo now we know Why Trump Tweeted about the Squad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well Trump is the one that acts like he hates America I mean why would he want to make America great again if it wasn't already great? Perhaps he's the one that should go back and fix problems in his country, oh yeah that's right Germany would not accept his grandfather when his grandfather begged to move back there. I also find it funny that he calls those other countries crime-ridden when our country has the most people in prison on the planet? Go figure?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Nope. I don't think it's astonishing that those tweets exist. It's par for the course in politics. What is astounding that people would think Trump knew of the existence of those tweets when nobody knew about them.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Misoir

"Dismantling his opponents?"

Yes. Dismantling them.

How so? Nothing of any significance has even occurred as a consequence of Trump's tweets.

Really? The media blatantly calling it racist. That is a very significant accusation.

Those congresswomen will not face any repercussions

Nor should they, which is the point in all of this.

, they won't lose re-election (safe D districts)

That remains to be seen.

can use Trump's tweets to elevate their national name recognition and generate additional campaign funds due to the publicity Trump has provided to them

Do you think they will use the tweets that this thread is about?

I don't see how he has at all "dismantled" them.

You don't see them for the fake hypocritical people that they are?
I guess you have to see that before you can say he dismantled them.
He dismantled them.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceForceAlien

Nope. I don't think it's astonishing that those tweets exist. It's par for the course in politics

I am not astonished that the tweets exist either. I am astonished that they forgot about them before crying about Trump saying the same thing.

What is astounding that people would think Trump knew of the existence of those tweets when nobody knew about them.

Well strategy isn't for everyone. I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like anyone is trying to explain Trump's Strategy to his detractors. Nothing to see here at all. As you were.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceForceAlien

Nope. I don't think it's astonishing that those tweets exist. It's par for the course in politics. What is astounding that people would think Trump knew of the existence of those tweets when nobody knew about them.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You would think their PR and crisis management firms would have deleted those eh.

"Not all stars are as bright as they look"
--Confucius circa 470bc

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

One of the Best of all "TIME" songs !!

tik tik tik tik TOC !! 😃

Here's a version from "a different" Time ...

edit on Jul-24-2019 by xuenchen because: 😎come up to the kool taste😎

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
originally posted by: highvein

I am not astonished that the tweets exist either. I am astonished that they forgot about them before crying about Trump saying the same thing.

Tliab was talking about Trump's total ban of Muslims coming here.
Omar was saying that they cannot deport American citizens.

Well strategy isn't for everyone. I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like anyone is trying to explain Trump's Strategy to his detractors. Nothing to see here at all. As you were.

Oh that's right I forgot. Trump is a stable genius. LOL.
edit on 24-7-2019 by SpaceForceAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Coming out today that Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar tweeted and made comments to deport American Citizens including Trump.

Tweets prove it from a couple of years ago.

No wonder Trump went after them !!!!

He knew and now everybody knows what fumbling hypocrites they really are.

Not that many didn't already know or at least suspected 🤣

It's all on the record now and they can't hide from 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

VIRAL !!!!!

2015 Rashida Tlaib on Donald Trump After Travel Ban Rollout: ‘Deport This Asshole!’

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), in 2015, called for the deportation of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.
In response to Trump rolling out his travel ban idea in December 2015, a version of which he would later successfully implement as president despite legal challenges, Tlaib said on Twitter: “Deport this asshole!”

Ilhan Omar Also Called for Opponent to Be ‘Deported’

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was found Tuesday to have told a political opponent in the past that she needed to be deported — using a rhetorical tactic that Democrats have said is “un-American” and “racist.”
Last Sunday, President Donald Trump tweeted that Omar and three other far-left Democratic congresswomen in the so-called “Squad” should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came” and then “come back and show us how it is done.”

He did not call for them to be deported, and later clarified that he meant simply that if they did not like the U.S., they should leave.

Oh he is such a great leader. Maybe the greatest leader ever. Pretty sure he was the greatest soldier ever served for america. How many wars he was fighting? Oh, i forgot, he had problems with his little feet, right? What a patriot! The greatest patriot ever!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

And they called for the deportation of other people, you left that part out.

Oh that's right I forgot. Trump is a stable genius. LOL.

I know. You are right. Trump is such an idiot. He hasn't done anything remarkable in his whole life. He is just too dumb to win at anything. He doesn't stand a chance next election to get re-elected as President of the U.S. Russia will be the end of him....Stormy will take care of him...Mueller will handle this situation...………………

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

He was 4F certified.

I don't expect you to know what that means 😎

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

The only crisis they know about are the one's they create themselves.
I am thinking that people are not really paying attention to what they need to be worried about.
They just don't have what it takes for the long game.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

He was 4F certified.

AOC was 4H certified. That is 2 more letters better.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Wow!

I haven't heard that song in forever.

Great post

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

He was 4F certified.

AOC was 4H certified. That is 2 more letters better.

Bwaaaaaaaaaa🤣🤣🚬

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

There was no "Muslim" ban.

The MSM had many people believing that BS 😎

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Coming out today that Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar tweeted and made comments to deport American Citizens including Trump.

VIRAL !!!!!

2015 Rashida Tlaib on Donald Trump After Travel Ban Rollout: ‘Deport This Asshole!’

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), in 2015, called for the deportation of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.
In response to Trump rolling out his travel ban idea in December 2015, a version of which he would later successfully implement as president despite legal challenges, Tlaib said on Twitter: “Deport this asshole!”

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was found Tuesday to have told a political opponent in the past that she needed to be deported — using a rhetorical tactic that Democrats have said is “un-American” and “racist.”
Last Sunday, President Donald Trump tweeted that Omar and three other far-left Democratic congresswomen in the so-called “Squad” should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came” and then “come back and show us how it is done.”

He did not call for them to be deported, and later clarified that he meant simply that if they did not like the U.S., they should leave.

Oh he is such a great leader. Maybe the greatest leader ever. Pretty sure he was the greatest soldier ever served for america. How many wars he was fighting? Oh, i forgot, he had problems with his little feet, right? What a patriot! The greatest patriot ever!

Two "Famous" American Democrats are guilty of feigning Vietnam service.

John Kerry and Richard Blumenthal.

Both are a total disgrace to anybody who has ever served in a Military Branch or any Civilian group in an active Military area.

Total Jackasses.

(Don't freak out. It's ONLY a movie 😀)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

And they called for the deportation of other people, you left that part out.

How can you leave that part out when it's right there in the OP!? LMAO

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

VIRAL !!!!!

This morning someone will whisper this on trump's ears, then he will tweet about it non stop, even if he did the same and you somehow found a way to deconstruct reality into one where he is not the same nasty thing you find on those other persons

You will run madly to ATS to open a new thread about it, you'll be waiting fatefully for that tweet, all day

That's how you live by these day, right?

There are better things in life than to idolize some guy who doesn't even know or cares you exist

Please don't turn into this guy

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 24-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join