It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit the roof during an out of body Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When I was little, I was a sick kid. I always had extremely bad asthma attacks. These led to pnuemoia (sp) and spending days in an oxygen tent in the childrens ward. I remember waking up after I hit the ceiling of the hospital, looking down at my body while it lay beneath me and floating in the air. My mother came in the room and I floated back down to my body and being excited because she brought me some kids books on dinosaurs. I told her what happened and she said I was just hallucinating from a fever. I still remember the taste/smell of the gyprock/plaster from the roof. Another time I was extremely sick at home and I woke up with an extreme fever running around the house screaming about a drilling rig and some extremely technical data about the operations going on out on some location. I was 8 or nine and didn't know what a drilling rig was or for at the time. This is weird because now I work as a wellsite geologist / supervisor on many different rigs around North America. Did my body go into the future or something?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
hmm i dunno...i dont have any answers for ya but i think thats pretty funny and interesting tho. sry

new topics

join