It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House ethics complaint filed against Ilhan Omar

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

No. That never happened.

It was against Ilhan !!!!! 💥♨️🤣🤣♨️💥

House overwhelmingly passes resolution condemning hate after Rep. Ilhan Omar's comments

You're not surprised that silly was uninformed were you? Some people embody the spirit of the uninformed leftist.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Says this...

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Filed by a "Conservative watchdog group", key word conservative.

Let's see how far this goes. My guess is as far as "lock her up" and "impeachment" went, which is nowhere. Just another carrot at the end of people's sticks.

I agree I doubt there is any substantial evidence she married her brother, sounds like a right-wing conspiracy theory without evidence to me.

followed by this...

originally posted by: darkbake
Trump thinks he can make up whatever he wants without basis, and then use it for deportation. The law works differently.

with zero awareness of the irony. Too funny.

More irony:

It's similar to the birther conspiracy - it was entirely fabricated, therefore it obviously wasn't going to be able to keep Obama from being President.

You mean keep him from getting the nomination. After all, the birther theory was pushed into the mainstream by Clinton's campaign against Obama in the '08 primary.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: xuenchen

Ilhan Omar telling people "why don't we deport you to wherever you came from"

It's ok when the treasonous radical leftist does it, hmmmm

Their rules never apply to them. This isn't new. Look at Bernie not paying his people $15/hr. VA governor caught in blackface. The list goes on and on. They don't have any real values, just slogans they repeat to get votes from gullible voters like some of the posters in this thread that suck it all up despite there being zero sense or honesty in it.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wasn't a house ethics complaint entered against Alexandria ocasio-cortez for her anti-israel remarks earlier this year? I don't think the complaint made one bit of difference.

Sounds like free speech.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: carewemust
Wasn't a house ethics complaint entered against Alexandria ocasio-cortez for her anti-israel remarks earlier this year? I don't think the complaint made one bit of difference.

Sounds like free speech.

Sure does. Whereas committing immigration fraud isn't a right protected by the Constitution. If these allegations are true she should be removed from Congress and criminally charged.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yup, if any of it is proven, I agree.

CWM's comparison was weak.
edit on 24-7-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Ethics committee needs to see this too >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>😎

Ilhan Omar
@IlhanMN
Replying to
@jworiah1
@jworiah1

@stevepratico

@bemetor5
@somalisijui we are citizens & can't be deported, why don't we deport you to where ever you came from
11:40 PM · Oct 4, 2012

If ever there was someone to make an example of...

But I fear they'll toss her back in the swamp

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I love to watch the sheep play.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In case this hasn't been posted here yet:

I have sources for what I will say, and they are solid rock authentic. Many officials will criticize me for making this public, but I have a duty to do so. The public needs to know. I understand the potential consequences of this thread, and I accept them.

I am willing to go to the fullest extent with this matter, even if I am required to testify in Congress. This is the beginning of the uncovering of what could be a giant scandal. The sensitive details of this matter will be shared in private, upon request.

A Congresswoman is communicating indirectly, through an individual, with Qatar. The people she is talking to are a group close to Emir @TamimBinHamad, and they involve: @A_AlAthbah, @saifaalthani, @ahjh_althani and co.

This Congresswoman, has confirmed to the above group of Qataris, that the recent investigations into her cases will not end well for her. They also fear that she’s in trouble. Now, they are coming after several people. I am one of those people, and their plan is as follows:

This Congresswoman told the group of Qatari officials, who have invested in her, that @SpeakerPelosi is happy that she is being investigated, because recently, they had rebelled against her (Pelosi). Also, she hates the pressure coming onto the party because of her.

The plan of this Congresswoman is to make all of this “go away” and strike a deal with @SpeakerPelosi, to put her cases aside, if she puts the case of this Congresswoman aside and ignores it. This is Qatar’s goal in DC with regards to this Congresswoman.

This Congresswoman, along with a Palestinian female activist from Brooklyn, NYC, agreed on diverting the attention by planning to seek the assistance of @theintercept, Al-Jazeera, and The Middle Easy Eye, to fabricate the following scandal:

They want to claim, that all of those criticizing this particular Congresswoman, are paid by Saudis and The UAE. And that it is a collusion against the Congresswoman. They are planning on separating me and @AdelleNaz in one case, and @DonaldJTrumpJr and the UAE in another.

cont.….

FULL UNROLLED THREAD:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Sillyolme

Change is indeed happening. This daughter of a potential crimes against humanity guy will be removed. California is going up in the flames of Pelosi and the other one who is running for president. Biden is now stuck in the Mud.

Hillary Clinton will run as the Democratic nominee for President in 2020.

I predict! Stay tuned

Impossible I say! Bill's little Epstein problem would have to go away. It would be front in center of Trump's attacks on her. That means Epstein would have to die in hope of suppressing any damning information.

Epstein is in jail. No one could possibly get to him in there.

oh wait

Never mind.

Omar will go if the allegations are true......there is no way around that kind of heat. What will be interesting will be the Somali reaction in her home state if she gets tossed.
edit on R142019-07-25T16:14:44-05:00k147Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Says the only guy who thought Mueller looked and sounded confident yesterday when even MSNBC and CNN said his hearing was devastating to democrats.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No one takes Judicial Watch seriously. They are a joke.
Angry little conservatives who cant deal with a world that is changing.
We should feel sorry for them.

Ha ha ha.

Above is exhibit #5 of perverse attitudes & why a certain subset of US citizens will never see their political cult back in power, ever again.

LMFAO! You're killing me!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: butcherguy

Of course not, just like a conservative group would never out any of their own.

Gerrymandering, pandering and grandstanding are pretty commonplace in Washington these days, I think we both know that.

That's where you are wrong.

If Trump or any other western conservative representative were to commit an "actual crime", I think I can not only speak for myself but most conservatives, we'd give that individual as much quarter as we would any one else.

This is one aspect that the right and left differ greatly in. Most right leaning people will seek justice no matter who it is. Nearly all Lefties will only seek justice against anyone who doesn't conform to their ideology and their own "can never be wrong or bad"..!!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

She is probably just a pawn that was hired to fill a very specific role which would mean that the only people that she would fear at all would be her masters who would do far worse to her if she failed to follow orders. Often people who end up in her position are very closely monitored and kept in check and absolute obedience is demanded and is not just a suggestion. I could very well be completely wrong in her case but if she is what I suspect then she will have already witnessed the severe torture and gruesome murder of those who did not follow orders and were made an example of. I'm not justifying at all anything that she does or says i'm just suggesting that she is probably not as she appears which would mean that she knows exactly who her masters are and what they demand as well as what the horrific penalty's that she could face for any failure which sadly means that she should then be pitied. If she is proven guilty of any of the alleged crimes than she should probably be ejected from congress and then jailed or deported. Keep in mind that if she is a pawn as I suspect then any potential prison location would have to be kept very secret because she would really be in a lot of danger and would probably try very hard to commit suicide rather than answer for failure.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hmmm...interesting timing.

BREAKING: Ilhan Omar Splits From Second Husband As Questions About Marital History Heats Up, Report Says

www.dailywire.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BREAKING: Ilhan Omar Splits From Second Husband As Questions About Marital History Heats Up, Report Says

www.dailywire.com...

Wonder what her 2019 tax forms will look like 😃

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.dailywire.com...

Wonder what her 2019 tax forms will look like 😃

I'm sure Qatar was able to hide all her payments.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Omar is a snake. You can bet she has some ulterior motive up her sleeve in order to either hide something or game the system in some way. Remember: taqiya.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: badwhiskey
a reply to: madmac5150

She is probably just a pawn that was hired to fill a very specific role which would mean that the only people that she would fear at all would be her masters who would do far worse to her if she failed to follow orders. Often people who end up in her position are very closely monitored and kept in check and absolute obedience is demanded and is not just a suggestion. I could very well be completely wrong in her case but if she is what I suspect then she will have already witnessed the severe torture and gruesome murder of those who did not follow orders and were made an example of. I'm not justifying at all anything that she does or says i'm just suggesting that she is probably not as she appears which would mean that she knows exactly who her masters are and what they demand as well as what the horrific penalty's that she could face for any failure which sadly means that she should then be pitied. If she is proven guilty of any of the alleged crimes than she should probably be ejected from congress and then jailed or deported. Keep in mind that if she is a pawn as I suspect then any potential prison location would have to be kept very secret because she would really be in a lot of danger and would probably try very hard to commit suicide rather than answer for failure.

So, in short, you absolve her of all personal responsibility for her words.

Typical apologists nonsense.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, I'm not with him NOW, so its racist to continue this witch hunt all you WHITE PEOPLE are conducting.

And then it just quietly goes away....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join