It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Page Memo From Pelosi To House Dems Regarding Mueller Testimony Smears Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Doesn't Jerry Nadler look like he's shrinking every week?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The Mueller report did NOT exonerate Trump, the Mueller report found 10 cases of obstruction of justice, but because you cannot indict a sitting president because of a legal memo from the 70s. This is what Mueller said.

Boys and girls, this simply means TRUMP is a criminal but currently out of the DOJ's reach. Trump supporters are knowingly supporting a criminal.

"I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu who said, and I quote, ‘You didn't charge the president because of the [Office of Legal Counsel] opinion,'" Mueller said. "That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

Politico

Hmmm.... Who to believe.... You or Mueller?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Not the first time he's addressed this either.

Mueller office, DOJ issue joint statement

But a joint statement by Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec and Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mr. Mueller, disputed that the special counsel contradicted Mr. Barr. 

“The Attorney General has previously stated that the Special Counsel repeatedly affirmed that he was not saying that, but for the OLC opinion, he would have found the President obstructed justice. The Special Counsel’s report and his statement today made clear that the office concluded it would not reach a determination – one way or the other – about whether the President committed a crime,” they said. 
There is no conflict between these statements,” the statement continued. 

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join