It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Page Memo From Pelosi To House Dems Regarding Mueller Testimony Smears Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: PurpleFox

I think you need to read Bowdens interpretation of the report.

Given a choice between reading the actual report or a propagandized version, don't you think an intelligent person would read the actual report? I think that's the case.

Dumbed down versions are for dumbed down people, people easy to manipulate and take advantage of. It saddens me that people incapable of comprehending the report actually vote. No wonder DC is filled with snakes, since they can count on peoples apathy to make spreading partisan propaganda so easy. Heck, they can't even recognize propaganda when they see it.

People who care need to read the real report. Who cares about those who chose to be illiterate and let others tell them what to believe and what to think.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

The thing is they do not even think it is damaging to trump because Bill Barr told them it isn't.
They do not believe trump lies and they do not believe that Barr lies either.
edit on 7232019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I agree with you. Many Trump supporters refuse to actually read the darn thing.

At least read the executive summary if you can't stand to read the entire document.

www.lawfareblog.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

It can be daunting. Parts were very drawn out boring legalese.
I skipped around but got most of the 448 pages read.
Part one was interesting but there was a lot of this group or that group and it got confusing at times. ( to this girl anyway)
Part two was much more interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I hope the inspector general releases his report tomorrow morning out of spite .

On Nancy’s memo it was the same old propaganda there was nothing of substance. But what is important in my opinion was one omission .

I know I’ve been pushing this but I stand behind it .

One of their narratives since the report was released has been that “Trump wasn’t charged due to long-standing DOJ policy against indicting a sitting president “.

She never brought it up .

That makes me think she knows they been lying .

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Can't wait to watch the clown show this Wednesday.

Been watching the clown since he took office... you must be anticipating the upcoming twitter storm from him.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That makes me think she knows they been lying .

Honestly, I think this is the first time I have read any of you guys threads, that somebody "thinks" somebody is lying...

Read threads from a year or two past... everybody "knows" he is lying or she is lying...without a doubt. Hell you probably said it a time or two...

So congrats on an ATS trump.com first..... Somebody admitted that they don't know somebody is lying...

Maybe you have broken ground... Maybe, just maybe, some of these know it all physics that know when a Dem is lying beyond all doubt, will admit that trump has told a lie when all the facts support it???

One can only hope.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: grey580

Some people seem to forget that the information in the report came from trumps own people.

Some people seem to forget the declination to charge anything.
So will bobby 2 sticks remind some people of that?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Sillyolme

Been watching the clown since he took office... you must be anticipating the upcoming twitter storm from him.

We have been watching you deranged clowns since Trump won as well.
What are you going to do when he wins again in 2020?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

i’ve made several strong post about the need for people on the right to be honest. Even to the point of admitting it if you got something wrong . I might of slipped and made the allegation of lying against someone in particular.

But normally if I say that. I’m addressing a group usually with the term “purposefully lying” to advance their agenda .

It’s my opinion that the right should try to be completely honest because the left isn’t and we’re better than them .

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

One the one hand, democrats ignore the rule of law and place illegals above the rule of law.

On the other hand, democrats say that no one is above the law.

So WTF, guys?

I mean, you have to work real hard to be this effing stupid.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If mueller did nothing wrong why does he need a lawyer?
At the 11th hour?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are not stupid.
It is an agenda.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Sillyolme

We have been watching you deranged clowns since Trump won as well.
What are you going to do when he wins again in 2020?

Assault people in the street (in large gangs of gutless pussies who are terrified of one on one confrontation)
Scream at the sky
Racially abuse people who left the plantation
Seek safe space
Rename offensive items like manholes and trousers
Scream at the sky again
Disown family

You know, normal libtarded reactions

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

the narrative that the Russians allowed Trump to win in 2016 and that his administration, "engaged in unparalleled abuses of power and corruption while hiding the truth from the American people."

Which is not exactly untrue.

Quite the contrary: it's very true, and it's well established.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I would assume the whole squad business is a distraction.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why does bobby 2 sticks need a councilor?
What does he have to hide?
Is he scared of fat jerry ?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Lol, why is this even a thing? Joe Biden who was Vice President at the time now running for President stated matter of factly that there would never be any Russian interference on his watch. This occurred on his watch so if the front runner for the D's who was in charge when this supposedly happened said it didn't why is there still a discussion about it? Why is there all this distraction from Hillary's e-mails (who were recently proven to have been supplied to MR JA by SR and his brother.) Is it because what is in the e-mails were so vile treasonous and disgusting that if read we would have riots in the streets? Some silly people have stated over and over they have read the report (from the posts however they did not comprehend it) DID THEY READ THE E-MAILS? I know that after I read the ones I could stomach I vowed to never be a democrat again. I am someone who has to look at himself in the mirror tho and not be repulsed by hypocrisy. No collusion No obstruction (because if there was no collusion there is nothing to obstruct.) The US dodged a major bullet (or nuclear missile depending on how much you realize how depraved and vile H C is.) Russia did not help Trump win anything Trump won because the was running against a vile despicable swamp rat who has a term named after the state her husband at one time ran drugs out of (in between allegedly raping a number of women and flying on the Lolita express) ARKANCIDE (Recently has been showing up all the time as people keep on dying in mysterious ways) READ THE E-MAILS then come back and talk about how bad the Orange man is I dare you (he is not even a tiny speckle of dirt compared to how bad the one who was kicked off the warren commission for being too corrupt is!!!!!!!!!!)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

the narrative that the Russians allowed Trump to win in 2016 and that his administration, "engaged in unparalleled abuses of power and corruption while hiding the truth from the American people."

Which is not exactly untrue.

Quite the contrary: it's very true, and it's well established.

Which means the Obama Administration allowed the Russians to allow Trump to win 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: xuenchen

Probably the amount of times that Trump tried to do something possibly illegal and his underlings outright refused to do what he asked out of self preservation.

It's a very good read.

Fictionalized and rewritten and embellished reports are usually a good read. (So are comic books sometimes).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join