It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Page Memo From Pelosi To House Dems Regarding Mueller Testimony Smears Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
They just can't let it go.

Pelosi (and fellow Democrats) continue to push the narrative that the Russians allowed Trump to win in 2016 and that his administration, "engaged in unparalleled abuses of power and corruption while hiding the truth from the American people."

This statement can be found in a 6 page memo that Nancy Pelosi released today "to all House Democrats on Tuesday in preparation for the testimony on Wednesday of Special Counsel Robert Mueller in front of the House Judiciary Committee."

Reporter Samantha Jo Roth posted this memo on her Twitter feed today.

Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi released a six-page report to all House Democrats on Tuesday in preparation for the testimony on Wednesday of Special Counsel Robert Mueller in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

Reporter Samantha Jo Roth tweeted out the report on Tuesday.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

LINK To Samantha Jo Roth's Twitter feed.

Can't wait to watch the clown show this Wednesday. More smears, mistruths and hateful rhetoric from the DemocRAT party.

Here Are 4 Pages Of That Memo:

edit on 7/23/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It seems like some of those congressmen and woman would be too chaotic to be on this site. They would be banned quickly for spreading a bunch of deception. Then again, there are a couple here that constantly twist things to fit their needs and they never get banned. Maybe they are actual politicians that want us to believe they are just being silly

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's probably for the best the country is going through this mess. Hopefully valuable lessons are learned that won't have to be learned again for a long time. Politically weaponizing 3 letter agencies could in fact cause massive political trauma to those doing it.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

For those of you that haven't really wanted to break down and read the Mueller report. Please take a look at this.

We hired the author of 'Black Hawk Down' and an illustrator from 'Archer' to adapt the Mueller report so you'll actually read it

It's worth the read so you can get a better understanding of what Mueller found in his investigation.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So, just curious, who was in charge during the election? And then, who should have made sure that NO ONE interfered in the election?

The republicans are going to BURY Mueller and the Dems, this is the absolute worst thing that the Dems could have possibly done, but, they simply can't see how it will end, all they care about is the passion of the moment.

To quote Yoda, "Bad, this will be for them. Know this yet, they do not".

Fred..

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
So, just curious, who was in charge during the election? And then, who should have made sure that NO ONE interfered in the election?

The republicans are going to BURY Mueller and the Dems, this is the absolute worst thing that the Dems could have possibly done, but, they simply can't see how it will end, all they care about is the passion of the moment.

To quote Yoda, "Bad, this will be for them. Know this yet, they do not".

Fred..

Wait you can't just blame Obama and Kerry !!!!!

That's just not fair !!!! 🤣💫

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

What's the single most important thing Mueller found ?

😎

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Half of her points are based on Democrat BS !!!

The other half is speculations and tangents 💫🤣💫

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Mark Bowden the author of Black Hawk Down is a real professional. He does extensive research. Those on the ground in Somalia said he pretty much nailed it. He got hours and hours of real testimony from those involved.

Only problem with Mueller's report, Bowden is not getting testimony from anybody else. It's a one sided affair. He would have to talk to all in the report. He's not doing that nor is anyone else. He also needs a prelude on how the FISA applications got rifled through. Nobody knows that yet. Without that it's like watching Avengers Endgame first. It would not make a lot of sense other than being entertaining.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Probably the amount of times that Trump tried to do something possibly illegal and his underlings outright refused to do what he asked out of self preservation.

It's a very good read.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The factual testimony came from those interviewed by Mueller. And those interviewed are the people that worked with Trump.

Do you think that if Bowden interviewed people he was going to get different answers?

And here Bowden is interviewed by NPR about him adapting the report.

www.npr.org...

Here's an interesting tidbit.

MARTIN: Well what stood out to you?

BOWDEN: The venality of Donald Trump, someone who has a very fluid relationship with the truth and who seemed to have no sense of his larger responsibility as president of the United States. So just the constant efforts to mislead, to deceive and to undercut what was, I think, a legitimate Justice Department investigation.

MARTIN: Is there a scene that brings this home to you? Is there something in the report that you remember writing it and thinking, yeah, this is - this kind of encapsulates what this is about?

BOWDEN: You know, there's a scene where I think it was The New York Times reported the exchange of emails that Donald Trump Jr. had prior to a meeting with some Russian agents at Trump Tower during the campaign. And they had promised to deliver dirt on Hillary Clinton, and Jr. replied that, you know, that sounded - he loves it. You know, he can't wait to do it. Well, this, you know, was something that when that story broke, the White House started to react to.

And I think Hope Hicks, who was then the communications director for the president, drafted a fairly mild-but-reasonably-accurate comment about it which the president took and just basically made into a lie. And so they added a word that sort of softened. But it illustrated for me the reflex to tell an untruth and to mislead the public.

edit on 23-7-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yes but that is not my point. The report is worthless without the entire story. If it is determined 3 letter agencies were weaponized then there would be no purpose of the report since it never should have been made in the first place.

Once in grade school I got paddled for something I did not do. The only way to make the principle stop paddling me was to admit to something I did not do. The pain was severe and probably against law at the time to strike a child that hard.

Mueller did not attempt to find the truth from my vantage point. What he did do is go through a tortured process to find the truth he wanted and skipped over things that would have got him to the truth entirely like the FISA abuse and the DNC servers Crowdstrike would not let anyone touch.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

BINGO It was an orchestrated smear job, that all started with the cock and bull Steele dossier.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I suggest that you at least read Bowdens' interpretation of the Mueller report.

Even without any other information you should read it and form your own opinion about Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
William Barr just said that Bob Mueller asked the doj to send him the letter yesterday requesting that he stay within the four corners of the investigation during his testimony tomorrow. Very strange isn't it?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I will form my opinion once I get the whole story. I want to see what the IG and Barr's investigator reveal. I suggest nobody form an opinion until that hits the streets. It's too late for that for many obviously but that would be ideal.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Pelosi at the NAACP convention. I think she's losing her cognitive sharpness.

mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe AOC and her Squad would be better leaders for Democrats?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Damn, that's embarrassing as hell and to think she has the audacity to ridicule Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You can hear the air seeping out of the Democrats balloon already, and we're nowhere near November 2020.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

For those of you that haven't really wanted to break down and read the Mueller report. Please take a look at this.

We hired the author of 'Black Hawk Down' and an illustrator from 'Archer' to adapt the Mueller report so you'll actually read it

It's worth the read so you can get a better understanding of what Mueller found in his investigation.

Lol
Another english to english translation of muellers report?
Nice
Having it read in Congress on cspan was not enough?
Having it on audio book was not enough?

Spoiler: there is no there there

The dems should have backed rep greens impeachment bid last week.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join