It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should give Progressives EVERYTHING they want.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I say let's just bend over and let the Progressives have their way with us. I am worn out from all the fighting and complaining and trying to get them to understand that life is never going to be fair, that money doesn't fall from heaven, that just because you can conceive of something doesn't mean it will work in reality.

So let's give them everything they have ever claimed is their RIGHT, all of the things they are ENTITLED to. Let's disregard that ALL RIGHTS are really just a construct of man, an illusion to make us feel special or safe. In reality, the only RIGHTS you have are what those more powerful for you are willing to give you or that you and like-minded others are willing to take from them with force. Even the 2nd amendment RIGHT, which I hold dear, is no different.

Let me quit philosophizing and start giving away to the farm to our beloved Progressive brothers and sisters. Lets give it all to them, so they can have the tools they need to create their Utopia.

I will start a list of what we are giving and you all can add to it.

1. Free healthcare for everyone in the USA, citizen or non-citizen, legal alien or illegal alien. If you make it into the country you get free healthcare.

2.100% open borders. If you fly in and want to stay, if you arrive by boat, or walk across the border.. whatever the method you are welcome and free to stay as long as you like. And when you get here you get free housing and a guaranteed job.

3. Free college for everyone. 100% free. Hell maybe we will even pay you a stipend while you attend. It wont matter where you attend or what you chose to learn or how much the cost... it's all free. Go to Harvard, Princeton, or Yale.. Free. Go to Billy Bob's Squirrel Hunting University.. Free. We will all just be glad that you get a chance to pursue your dreams no matter what they are or what their worth is to society as a whole.

4. Reparations for every single person who feels like the USA has harmed them or their ancestors going back to the Big Bang.

5. Universal Basic Income, in case you just don't feel like being a slave to the man.

6. A "liveable" minimum wage for everyone who works. Bernie says $15, that little terrorist congresswoman says $20, but I say $50/hr as I am hoping to minimize the endless bitching that is sure to come once they realize they cant manage their lives on $20/hr.

7. An end to guns. I say let's go jolly old England style. Cops with nightsticks and criminals with butter knives.

8. Cut military spending by at least 60%.. eh lets make it 90%

9. Break up every company where some CEO gets paid more than the "liveable" minimum wage, because how dare that SumBitch get more than the rest of us. It's unfair.

10. People get to do whatever they want, with no shame or guilt, and regardless what the rest of us think. Wanna get frisky with your dog? As Nike says, Just Do It! If you judge anyone whatsoever, you get shunned for life, lose your job, etc and the TwitterNazi's get to cut you off.

11. Abortion at any age before or after birth. If the woman is your mother and she decides you have become inconvenient.. off with your head.. Because damn it, we should show some respect and realize she has dreams too.

Well that's a start. Feel free to add to the list.

What could possibly go wrong? We can just print the money that we need to pay for all of it.

Let UTOPIA begin and quit holding back humans from what they deserve.

edit on 23-7-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

This exact scenario is happening in Illinois..

It's not pretty right now, but it is going to get significantly worse.

I'm dead serious, if people want to see where America is headed, start looking at Illinois..
edit on 23-7-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Well let's be optimistic like our Progressive friends. Illinois is probably just in the part that gets darkest before the dawn (the dawn of freaking UTOPIA).

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Got any ideas on additional things we can give our Progressive friends so they can quit spending their days complaining and protesting? I want them to give it to them until they are really satisfied.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The progressives do not think enough of consequences of the changes they want to make. All they have to do is to look at History around the world to see the chaos that erupted in the past by changing consensus of the time abruptly without evaluating consequences. What good are history books if you do not read them to evaluate what can go wrong?

The progressives seem to believe that we are smarter now than we were throughout history, that is a false belief. People are people, some are driven by greed, others by hormones. Some are driven by desire for prestige while others enjoy the sport of conning others. Lots of people love to deceive others into believing something that is not real, the land of Hollywood is where we live.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Got any ideas on additional things we can give our Progressive friends so they can quit spending their days complaining and protesting? I want them to give it to them until they are really satisfied.

Ohhh you forgot the most important one,
Super rich pensions for state workers and teachers, who cares if the state doesn't have the money and are already negative, they'll find it "somewhere".

According to recent data, Illinois spends nearly double the national average on pensions, measured as a percentage of all state and local government spending.

www.illinoispolicy.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Super rich pensions for state workers and teachers, who cares if the state doesn't have the money and are already negative, they'll find it "somewhere".

I think we can do better... super rich pensions for EVERYONE. Let's face it we all deserve to be super rich in retirement. I would venture to say that a good dishwasher works way harder than any state worker or teacher.

Plus don't forget what our Progressive friends say, borrowing money and giving it away is good for the economy. Every time somebody takes out a loan it just creates more money, which amazingly somewhat true somehow.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I think we can do better... super rich pensions for EVERYONE. Let's face it we all deserve to be super rich in retirement.

Whoo hoo, pensions for everyone!

How about Mcmansions for everyone with zero percent mortgage rates!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and don't forget if a woman doesn't like how you look/speak/treat her, don't pass go, go directly to jail!

And........... Everything will automatically become genderless. No more men's sections, or women's bathrooms. Everything is up for grabs.
All sports with be non-gendered and anyone and everyone can compete.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I think we can do better... super rich pensions for EVERYONE. Let's face it we all deserve to be super rich in retirement.

Whoo hoo, pensions for everyone!

How about Mcmansions for everyone with zero percent mortgage rates!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and don't forget if a woman doesn't like how you look/speak/treat her, don't pass go, go directly to jail!

Great idea.I like the zero percent mortgage. That way we create a loan that creates more money. People can just pay on the loan how much and whenever suits them. I don't want people to be stressed.

Maybe we should just genetically alter men so they are born with vaginas, then they don't have to worry about skinny jeans crushing their walnuts. Plus it would be good for humanity as only men create evil in the world.. white men specifically.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

also, all white men must remain silent, and without opinion. all women get a .21 cent an hour wage increase, cuz you know the wage gap.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The progressives do not think enough of consequences of the changes they want to make. All they have to do is to look at History around the world to see the chaos that erupted in the past by changing consensus of the time abruptly without evaluating consequences. What good are history books if you do not read them to evaluate what can go wrong?

The progressives seem to believe that we are smarter now than we were throughout history, that is a false belief. People are people, some are driven by greed, others by hormones. Some are driven by desire for prestige while others enjoy the sport of conning others. Lots of people love to deceive others into believing something that is not real, the land of Hollywood is where we live.

History smistory.. That is the past man. It's holding you back. It just didn't work before because we didn't give away enough free stuff and didn't let people do whatever they wanted. Like Stalin would have probably been a great artist if he could have been free of shame. He was probably fat shamed by a plate from Macy's.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE

Now that is some fine thinking. Thanks for your assistance. We are going to make Progressives so happy they are going to gag on it.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What can we do to help with feelz?
I want to make everyone feel like a winner, because of course we are all winners.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The Progressives will use this thread title to justify forcing people to accept all the changes they want to make. You started a ball rolling with no way to stop it.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Gotta ask.......why are you still there, in Illinois?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

On number 8 there.

Anything that reduces the power of military industrial complex is good with me.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: JAGStorm

Gotta ask.......why are you still there, in Illinois?

haaaaahhahahhhhahhahahahahahahhahahaha

I left 10 years ago when the writing was on the wall.
Unfortunately I do have a lot of friends and family still there feeling the pain.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You are real drama queen.

link   

a reply to: AnrkE

Now that is some fine thinking. Thanks for your assistance. We are going to make Progressives so happy they are going to gag on it.

You know what else will make them sooo happy?

Everyone will be required to throw away their current cars and get electric cars.
Registration will go up for that of course, to $6000 a year for a sticker.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You are real drama queen.

Takes one to know one!

You should feel honored. I made this thread just for you sweetie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join