It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Jonson Elected as New Prime Minister of The UK.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Aaaaand ... she's off !

Yeah you reformed public services alright , reformed them to breaking point !

Bye Bye Theresa , thanks for the wasted 3 years.

Strong and Stable.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Awful dress sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: gortex

I honestly though wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with the record for the shortest premiership in history.

Lets see what happens over the next 48 hours or so.

Too funny... The liberals here said Trump wouldn't last 2 weeks. Then they said he wouldn't last six weeks. Then they said he wouldn't make it past the first RNC debate, then they said he wouldn't make it past the first primary, then they said he wouldn't make it past Ted Cruz, then they said he wouldn't make it past Hillary, then they said he wouldn't make it to his inauguration, then they said he'd be impeached and imprisoned within six months.

So if I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath. All you guys do is bleat, and I don't see it being any different in your neck of the woods.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

And Trump said Hillary was going to jail etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Awful dress sense.

Teresa or the other half?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Teresa. Those awful short jackets and that spaceman thing. And being a useless PM, but to be fair, who else would have wanted the job at the time?

She may have been a useless PM but I think Boris as PM is just dangerous but early days and who knows?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Teresa. Those awful short jackets and that spaceman thing. And being a useless PM, but to be fair, who else would have wanted the job at the time?

She may have been a useless PM but I think Boris as PM is just dangerous but early days and who knows?

Teresa had a terrible hand to play and boris has just the sme, it just not sinking in yet with all the excitement of a new leader. Totally agree on Boris being dangerous, he's never lived in the real world like the rest of us and will be living in the books of Oxford rather than reality, plenty of Kipling going through the brain.................... Just got to hope he plays things careful with the Euros as things could go tits uo with our in the face of it resilient let very fragile economy of debt with a cyclical recession brewig as well. Fun timess i some ways, dangerous like you say in others

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Agreed. I can't see the EU budging although because we have been unable to play the "no deal" card that may change but parliament will still block a no deal exit so God only knows how Boris can get Brexit done.

"Interesting" times ahead, I fear.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Boris is a New Yorker, he's a Yank

I was just reading his Wiki page, oh my life never would of guessed it lol!

No wonder he has the style of Trump
They both from new York

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Strong and Stable.

And gone.

Hopefully BoJo can get the job done.
edit on 24-7-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Boris the #.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jd0Fengland
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

im glad we finally have someone with the backbone to finally implement the peoples vote of 2016 its nice to have a pm interested in democracy
I'm all for Brexit but Boris is a twat. Just because he supports Brexit it doesn't mean he's good. Brexit with him in charge is a #ing scary thought.

Look at him here completely forgetting what sport he was playing, man is off his friggin barnet.

edit on 24-7-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The Lizard Queen will not be amused....unmarried....they'll have to Uber it back...can't stay overnight

New PM SNUBBED: How Boris Johnson and girlfriend will put Queen in THIS awkward position
www.express.co.uk...

Prime Ministers and their partners traditionally visit the Queen in the late summer at her Balmoral retreat in Scotland. The visit usually comes September before Commons returns after recess.

It is believed Mr Johnson and Ms Symonds plan to uphold this tradition but their marital status might prove tricky. According to royal protocol, unmarried couples who are guests of the Queen in any of her six residences do not stay overnight.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

Brexit with him in charge is a #ing scary thought.

I'm no BoJo supporter but I disagree , getting Brexit through this remainer Parliament is scary but now we have a PM who is willing to enact the will of the people.

If he can do it it would be his"finest hour" , cometh the hour cometh the man.

Never in the field of human conf......

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Brexit with him in charge is a #ing scary thought.

I'm no BoJo supporter but I disagree , getting Brexit through this remainer Parliament is scary but now we have a PM who is willing to enact the will of the people.

If he can do it it would be his"finest hour" , cometh the hour cometh the man.

Never in the field of human conf......
Nah, Brexit would be better with a steady government, just rushing it through will be a #storm. Ideally we get an election first, and then get brexit done.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I also think that PM Boris only increases the chances of Scottish independence and make a break-up of the union more likely. I have to question the democracy of this,

What democracy? Where they kept a secret report done a few decades ago that showed that Scotland would be a net contributor to the Unions coffers? It would have made Scotlands bid for independence that much stronger.

www.oilofscotland.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

ive never seen that video LOL, i hope he starts rugby tackling people in the eu parliament to get brexit across the line
edit on 24-7-2019 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2019 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

im glad we finally have someone with the backbone to finally implement the peoples vote of 2016 its nice to have a pm interested in democracy
I'm all for Brexit but Boris is a twat. Just because he supports Brexit it doesn't mean he's good. Brexit with him in charge is a #ing scary thought.

Look at him here completely forgetting what sport he was playing, man is off his friggin barnet.

That's good but his rugby tackle on a Japanese child is far better. Not tech savvy enough to post vid but google is your friend.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Seen that before and it's brilliant.
Hopefully that is exactly how he will negotiate with the EU. They'll send their team in to play football and have their rule book and Boris will smack them to the ground with a flying rugby tackle. Excellent.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

That's good but his rugby tackle on a Japanese child is far better. Not tech savvy enough to post vid but google is your friend.

It's in this video - hilarious really.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join