It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Jonson Elected as New Prime Minister of The UK.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I think we all ken the tart could not score in a brothel with a £50 note taped to her arse. LoL

Then again Boris probably knows all the best Whore houses in London.

After all, he now lives in one.

edit on 31-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But its reality and complaining on ATS ain't gonna change anything.
I just play the game and don't really care.We adapt to change, profiling like China is bad of course, but to compare that to Britain is a bit hyperbolic to be fair.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: oldcarpy

I think we all ken the tart could not score in a brothel with a £50 note tapped to her arse. LoL

Then again Boris probably knows all the best Whore houses in London.

After all, he now lives in one.

Is that the same reason Sturgeon can't win a referendum?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Silure

Telling us its all sunshine and rainbows serves little purpose nether.

Mate when you have been around these parts any length of time you may surmise that politics in one thing we do like to complain about.

"They" supply the ammunition, we will keep firing the bullets.

The comparison is self-evident, just not as overt over here as it is there, so far anyway.

Wait till they change our human rights after Samhain and that might change, for all we know something similar could be in the post.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Just so we are clear, Sturgeons not my favorite bunny rabbit.

If there is another referendum, it will win itself down to us not voting for Brexit, nevermind the lies that have been told.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I prefer my sunshine rainbows and blue skies than your constant doom and rainclouds thanks 😂
I know you hate my optimistic outlook but get used to it, there is middle ground between us which the overwhelming majority of people in this country recognise as pretty damn good living standards.
Maybe I'm too happy, and you are just on the other end of the scale being constantly miserable?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just so we are clear, Sturgeons not my favorite bunny rabbit.

If there is another referendum, it will win itself down to us not voting for Brexit, nevermind the lies that have been told.

MY comment was not a serious one, it was more a retort to such cheap comments being made about someone because they are female. I'm fairly sure the UK government won't all of a sudden do Johnson's bidding because of the no deal alternative, but then what would I know.

I guess the difference is that the deal May put forward and kept getting rejected, was rejected by MPs with vested interests - mostly political - for it to fail. The Scottish referendum was lost because the public voted against it, I'd tend to trust their opinion more.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

My constant doom?

Think you may find that has something to do with austerity, Tories, and Brexit.

How can you possibly be ""optimistic"" when nobody, including all the politicians, has a Scooby-Doo what's happening?

Nations with 320,000 homeless persons and foodbanks in operation all over the shop constitute "damn good living standards" ffs?

Mate, you must really have been deprived as a child?

Sounds like if they bring back ration books you would be up for saying thank you.

It's the world that's ""miserable"" I'm afraid.

I'm generally far to stoned to be anything other than ambivalent at best if truth be told.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh, i ken what you mean uncommitted, just could not be bothered rising to your bait. LoL

The difference is, there is no difference, they are all a shower of corrupt inept bastards and then some.

The Scottish referendum was lost, that's it really, but times they are a-changing.

And so do peoples minds, a close run thing the first time around, if there is a second time, and there will be after the 31st and Brexit proceeds, the result might not be the same, given what's transpiring.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Maybe I've just been too many places in the world to remind me how amazing my life is even at times like now being skint.
Yes, poverty childhood, even that word is distorted these days. I'll carry on with my optimism though, while wishing you well in your gloom filled experience of life 👍

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Mind Spain when £500 was like £2500?

Bring back the 90s that's my motto.

Things worked people were nice to one another, drugs were cheap, and the music was better.

That and give our weans a future, especially the deprived and impoverished ones, how hard can that be in a supposed first world nation ffs???!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Haha yes! We find agreement about the nineties...from what I remember at least

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Loved the Orb.

Had a load of there videos before fractals were everywhere.

Well, they are everywhere anyway, nature being a thing, but i mean all over screens. LoL

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I tried to find the original fractal vid but its only on Vimeo and not sure that embeds on ATS 😕
My solution, ban cheap coke and speed, get everyone on Mandy or trips on their nights out then everyone will be happy again, strangers sharing water with each other, no fighting except between dealers, and able to get twatted in the pub for less than a few hours wages 👍
People say I'm a dreamer lol...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

See my PM.

But i tend to agree there.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
I have just seen that the US senate will block any US UK trade deal that Trump and Johnson dream up if it affects the good friday agreement and the open border between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Why would a trade deal compromise the Good Friday Agreement? It's an agreement between the Irish Republic and the UK. Over politicising the GFA will lead to its failure.

Anyway, we are a long way from a trade deal, although one would be good with the US. It may even help the Irish Republic whoa are shackled to the EUs anti-Americanism.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Who the # do Americans think they are messing about with the GFA?

A trade deal between the UK and the US has nothing to do with the peace process.
Just stirring up # for the sake of it.

There's nothing worse than so called 'Irish Americans' pledging allegiance to 'the cause' and aiding misery.
The vast majority of these people have only a tenable and/or remote connection to Ireland yet in their arrogance assume they speak for the Irish people.

Left alone we'd be able to sort out a perfectly workable agreement with the Irish government, unfortunately the EU and wankers in places like the USA seek to use Brexit to further their own personal agendas at the expense of the Irish and British people.

If that is really the USA's stance we should tell them to # off and negotiate trade deals with the likes of Russia and China.
Who the hell do they think they are trying to hold us over a barrel?

As a slight aside it seems to me the EU is seeking to break up the UK out of spite and malice.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Plus I'm not up for all the GM modified bull crap that comes with quite a lot of there products, nevermind the rest of the unapproved crap they contain.

Truth is their spurious garbage feed their big pharma companies and even palliative care.

Our weans are fat enough and our NHS on its arse already.

They bastards get a hold of any one of the two via trade deals, and whatever else is on the table, and it will be twice the problem double the dilemma.

The way America is headed with walls, xenophobia, and all this MAGA nonsense, there apt to be the next NAZI Germany if they keep treading the path they are.

Probably one of those mates we should keep at arm's length, and only talk to coz we still ken their mammies, least until they get there act together.

Nothing against America, just wish they went back to building new big and marvelous things as opposed to whatever the feck they get up to these days.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

They are supposed to be our 'biggest allies'.
Absolute bollocks.

And I agree, why would we want some sort of heavily loaded one-sided agreement that allowed them to sell us their #e at huge profit for them?

They should be working with the UK, not against us.

But it goes to the heart of the problem with the EU as well.
Left alone I'm certain we'd be able to come to some mutually beneficial agreement with every single nation state inside the EU.
But the EU will not allow individual states to negotiate with us....so effectively they have no individual sovereignty.

We need to stand united and stand up to these bullying autocrats.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Thing is, pick a door, and there is apt to be autocrat behind such.

It's priceless.

What's required, is a complete reset, but the price is beyond paying.

Then again the alternative is slow death by bastard rich twats out to line there own pockets on all sides.

Suppose there is something to be said for the live by the sword die by the sword mentality.

Because these twats would have us live on our knees, do have us on our knees. LoL

It funny, but not funny ha-ha, or it's a joke that only rich Tories and Bankers get, ether way oops, somethings slipped.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join