It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Jonson Elected as New Prime Minister of The UK.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Xabi87

No we got the tories thanks to the millions of idiots in England who vote based on their wallets
rather than with logic , reason, or compassion for their fellow man .

We keep getting tories who start something , everyone gets involved then they jack it

joining the EU , then brexit , both tories policies

why the tories keep winning

Tell me, if every Scotsman who voted SNP in the last elections voted Labour instead, would the Tories have won?

The UK has basically been a two party country for yonks, it's always been Labour or Tories and EVERYONE knows this. Then suddenly the Scottish start voting SNP for selfish reasons which weakened the Labour vote, which in turn strengthened the Tory vote.

So its the Scottish who are the idiots who voted selfishly with their wallets, rather than logic, not giving a # about the rest of the UK.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

we can go be independent if we like ,

Should those parts of Scotland who don't want indepdence be allowed to remain in the UK, such as Orkney and Shetland, or a whole bunch of places outside Glasgow, such as the Borders, Aberdeen, possibly Edinburgh?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If the Scottish voted Labour not SNP it would be impossible for the Tories to win, they would never get enough votes.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I will relieve you of that worry right now

I do not equate Tory with English

I equate Tory with - rich people who are classist because they have been indoctrinated by generations of conservative propaganda which makes them believe they are a cut above everyone else in the UK

conservative exceptionalism , isnt any different than British exceptionalism , and what happened when the British empire engaged in exceptionalism they deemed every nation they met as barbaric savages who were not worth anything than being slaves to the empire.

The rest of the working class , are just that, we are slaves to the rest of the elite and the rich people of the UK

we create all of the wealth , and they take it from us

we are the ones who make Britain strong , not them!

But Britain is a shadow of its former self and only nothing but a name .

It's time we take our countries back from these people

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

well if we have another referendum and the majority vote it then I don't see why they should if we are playing the democracy majority game!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

it doesnt #in matter what we vote

Scotland is a nation of 5.6 million people, there are more people in the north of England than there are in Scotland

So even if every Scot voted Labour , all you need is 6 million Londoners to vote Tory and our votes dont mean jack !

Aye we get seats but effectively Scotlands voice would fall silent under the larger majority down south .

I told you we abandoned labour because of Iraq and many other lies and when they stopped being a party for the working class

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

No we got the tories thanks to the millions of idiots in England who vote based on their wallets

We keep getting tories who start something , everyone gets involved then they jack it

Tell me, if every Scotsman who voted SNP in the last elections voted Labour instead, would the Tories have won?

The UK has basically been a two party country for yonks, it's always been Labour or Tories and EVERYONE knows this. Then suddenly the Scottish start voting SNP for selfish reasons which weakened the Labour vote, which in turn strengthened the Tory vote.

So its the Scottish who are the idiots who voted selfishly with their wallets, rather than logic, not giving a # about the rest of the UK.

Thats not how voting works.

You vote for the member of parliament to represent your views in Westminster as a constituency. 35 of those went to the SNP. Its not selfish its representative of the views of the nation of Scotland who are pissed off with Westminster. You don't vote for some group of arse holes that dragged you into an illegal war just to keep the other group of arse holes out of power. In Scotland we have a choice, we don't need to support the idiots in Westminster we have an alternative and thats who we voted for.

I voted remain in the last referendum on Scottish independence, ask me now I would vote leave as a nation we are pissed off with Westminster. Westminster is not representative of the Scottish people, only 9000 Scots actually took part in voting for Boris. 9000 out of 5.4 Million.

Now before anyone wants to tell me that, thats just how our system works I totally get that, but that doesn't really make it right though, I mean in a democracy where you have only 9000 people of your nation have a say in who the next leader of that state is gong to be its a bit off....

Brexit is going to come to down to this I believe, it will either be no-brexit or no-union.

Scotlands right to self-determination is being undermined as a nation we voted to remain yet we are being dragged out of the EU kicking and screaming by a man who was voted in by only 9000 of us.

If you're going to tell me thats just how our system works then I say, yes, that is how our system works and its clearly #ed up so we want out.
edit on 26-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

You should stick to your Battle of Britain DVDs Elethia............Tariffs are a bit more serious than red tape Elethia when the UK located car firms require a one day parts delivery from the continent for 70% of essential parts.......... Just in from the car industry lobby and especially for you sweetie
www.apnews.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You vote for the member of parliament to represent your views in Westminster as a constituency. 35 of those went to the SNP. Its not selfish its representative of the views of the nation of Scotland who are pissed off with Westminster. You don't vote for some group of arse holes that dragged you into an illegal war just to keep the other group of arse holes out of power. In Scotland we have a choice, we don't need to support the idiots in Westminster we have an alternative and thats who we voted for.

I voted remain in the last referendum on Scottish independence, ask me now I would vote leave as a nation we are pissed off with Westminster. Westminster is not representative of the Scottish people, only 9000 Scots actually took part in voting for Boris. 9000 out of 5.4 Million.

Now before anyone wants to tell me that, thats just how our system works I totally get that, but that doesn't really make it right though, I mean in a democracy where you have only 9000 people of your nation have a say in who the next leader of that state is gong to be its a bit off....

Brexit is going to come to down to this I believe, it will either be no-brexit or no-union.

Scotlands right to self-determination is being undermined as a nation we voted to remain yet we are being dragged out of the EU kicking and screaming by a man who was voted in by only 9000 of us.

If you're going to tell me thats just how our system works then I say, yes, that is how our system works and its clearly #ed up so we want out.
Exactly, you guys voted for SNP representatives instead of Labour... hence you voting SNP over labour. If you want the Tories out you vote Labour, not a Scottish party that can do squat, it's a wasted vote. # all the pretend outrage over Iraq, all governments are #s, you just have to pick the #s that look after us better.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Exactly, you guys voted for SNP representatives instead of Labour... hence you voting SNP over labour. If you want the Tories out you vote Labour, not a Scottish party that can do squat, it's a wasted vote. # all the pretend outrage over Iraq, all governments are #s, you just have to pick the #s that look after us better.

Yup you're not quite getting this, we don't want any part of Westminster, that is why we are voting for the SNP. Its not that we don't want labour and we don't want the tories, its actually that we we don't want to be part of the cash for peerages,MP's expenses illegal wars, nuclear weapons, Brexit, cover up for pedo's system that is Westminster. WE WANT OUT.

A vote for Labour or a vote for the Tories is the same thing to a lot of us.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yup you're not quite getting this, we don't want any part of Westminster, that is why we are voting for the SNP. Its not that we don't want labour and we don't want the tories, its actually that we we don't want to be part of the cash for peerages,MP's expenses illegal wars, nuclear weapons, Brexit, cover up for pedo's system that is Westminster. WE WANT OUT.

A vote for Labour or a vote for the Tories is the same thing to a lot of us.
I am getting it, i know that you don't want it. But your reasons for it are silly. You ain't no different than the rest of us so why do you think you should be allowed to just throw ya toys outta the pram?

Just because you guys wasted your votes and then didn't get the expected result? Bollocks.
edit on 26-7-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I will relieve you of that worry right now

I do not equate Tory with English

I equate Tory with - rich people who are classist because they have been indoctrinated by generations of conservative propaganda which makes them believe they are a cut above everyone else in the UK

conservative exceptionalism , isnt any different than British exceptionalism , and what happened when the British empire engaged in exceptionalism they deemed every nation they met as barbaric savages who were not worth anything than being slaves to the empire.

The rest of the working class , are just that, we are slaves to the rest of the elite and the rich people of the UK

we create all of the wealth , and they take it from us

we are the ones who make Britain strong , not them!

But Britain is a shadow of its former self and only nothing but a name .

It's time we take our countries back from these people

IMO, thanks to TV programming over the years, bringing out all those crappy benefit cheat shows a lot of working class people with jobs started thinking they're middle class and stupidly voted Tory too.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

...You sure you're not, Cornish?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You'll probably get your own full civil service soon, the way things look if we leave EU no deal I can see you guys leaving UK.
Oh and your later post about midgies lol, my mates have said the same! I plan to tour around Scotland one summer, maybe next year, are Scottish authorities cool about camping on beaches like in England and Wales?
Let me know the 3 day window of opportunity that is summer and midge free so I can plan! 😂👍

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Silure

We have a right to roam in Scotland, meaning you can't be done for trespassing as long as you're not doing any damage.

There probably will be exceptions but there are many beaches you can camp on here.

As the 3 days without midges in summer. It's never the same year on year, even we don't know....

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

Dude quote me saying that because of Putin Boris won the Conservative party leadership context...

Quote me or shut up.

Not implying it, not joking about Vlad, Daddy trump and Boris sitting in a room together but actually saying that.

My god your lot are morons!

AOC
Pelosi
Hank "Guam gonna tip over" Johnson
Jeremy "I will take down the UK with me" Corbyn

For Moron, check a mirror

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Dude your pathetic....

Your posts are actually embarrassing not man enough to admit you were wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why, he reminds me of Trump. Well done UK.
edit on 26-7-2019 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Why, he reminds me of Trump. Well done UK. It seems that the clock is ticking backward. The great undoing. This seems to be a world movement right now among Leaders, The previous being cast away.

Well done Uk???

He was voted in by 90,000 people, the rest of us don’t get a say

It’s a victory only for him not for the uk

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Why, he reminds me of Trump. Well done UK. It seems that the clock is ticking backward. The great undoing. This seems to be a world movement right now among Leaders, The previous being cast away.

Well done Uk???

He was voted in by 90,000 people, the rest of us don’t get a say

It’s a victory only for him not for the uk

I hadn't realized that you spoke for the entire UK.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join