It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Jonson Elected as New Prime Minister of The UK.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

To any normal person, free of any mental disorders,

1 in 4 people will experience mental illness at some point in their lives, am just saying having a mental illness does not make anyone less “normal” (whatever that means).

Sorry I know it’s just a turn of phase but it irks me

OK, let me rephrase it.

To any normal person, free of the strange brain disease brought about by not getting what they wanted, whilst having to come to terms with losing all the time, it's pretty obvious that both Trump and Johnson are intelligent, street smart, successful men.

That I think is a matter of opinion, depends what counts as intelligent or what one personally regards as success.

Personally in my option both are street smart and successful men but I am of the opinion that Trump is not a intelligent man. You might happen to hold a different opinion and that’s fine, have at it

NOTE: I don’t want this to turn into a trump threads we have loads of them, I am only voicing my opinion, not looking for a debate that is off-topic. If you wish to debate Trumps inflect with me feel free to start a thread on it and I will happily discuss my views further

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

This pleases me.

Same here.
I actually don't think Boris should be PM, but seeing all the leftists so upset about it makes me think he is just the man for job after all.

Many said the same, and still do, about Trump. We shall see.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Is it wrong that I'm amused by this?

I cannot wait for our guy and your guy to get together, the zany hijinks will be epic.

With Vlad sitting in the corner of the room....

Neither Boris' election nor that of Trump was because of Putin.

Grow up and put a cork in it !

Populations on both sides of the Atlantic have had ENOUGH of LIBTARDS, and their "results" ( rapes in Germany or Sweden, anyone ?)

Ohh I think someone has been triggered by the alien in the suit again.....

Where did I say that Boris winning the Conservative party leader election was the result of Putin.

Put up or shut up dude.

Actually just shut up your talking out of your ass because I never said that Boris won due to Putin.

"With Vlad sitting in the corner of the room"...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It's all becoming a bit like a stage show going horribly wrong isn't it, democracy at this moment in time I mean. America have trump, Germany have Merkel and England gets Boris . Seems there is real lack of capable politicians to lead our countries and it is turning into quite a farce.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Is it wrong that I'm amused by this?

I cannot wait for our guy and your guy to get together, the zany hijinks will be epic.

With Vlad sitting in the corner of the room....

Neither Boris' election nor that of Trump was because of Putin.

Grow up and put a cork in it !

Populations on both sides of the Atlantic have had ENOUGH of LIBTARDS, and their "results" ( rapes in Germany or Sweden, anyone ?)

Ohh I think someone has been triggered by the alien in the suit again.....

Where did I say that Boris winning the Conservative party leader election was the result of Putin.

Put up or shut up dude.

Actually just shut up your talking out of your ass because I never said that Boris won due to Putin.

"With Vlad sitting in the corner of the room"...

Do you speak English because that doesn’t mean he was involved. We were talking about when the world leaders meeting. Again I never said nor do I believe that Putin was involved in Boris winning the Conservative leadership contest. You are flat out lying and making that up.

Your pathetic just looking for crap that isn’t there because alien in suit bad.
edit on 25-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
yasssss the final straw

to break the Union

finally this idiot will drive Scotland to our independence

thought Theresa would have caused enough damage !

but this will work, as we will all be #ed

cannot wait

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Ian Blackford " I welcome the right honorable gentleman to his place as the last prime minister of the UNITED kingdom"

Awwwww yeh

this is what Im talking about , the UK is coming to an end and we will be free from conservative policy which will ruin the UK
forever

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
war with IRAN coming to the UK and US any time now !#

now that the gruesome twosome are at the wheel !

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
How about we have a vote on abolishing the tory party , Im sure the majority would vote in favour

since its majority rule

just need to get that made into a vote

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: gortex

The only other image I can imagine scarier than those two would be the four riders of the Apocalypse.
I don't get the comparison, apart from the hair. At least Trump is smart enough to make it to where he is, Boris was just born into the right family. Trump is a genius compared to Boris.

Eh?

Trump made his fortune thanks to his daddy’s money and rich friends, he doesn’t even want anyone to know his SAT results.

Boris’s family where wealthy but not like daddy Trump, he also speaks at least 3 languages including Latin, was educated at some of the very best institutions and graduated with a 2:1 in classics from oxford, he has also written several book.

I think you might have it backwards.

To any normal person, free of any mental disorders, it's pretty obvious that both Trump and Johnson are intelligent, street smart, successful men.

Depends what you mean by street smart. Boris has a great knack for networking and putting on an oafish public persona but he has no idea how the 'man on the street' lives and couldn't find his way home from school despite growing up in a bright pink castle.

Not keen on Pritti Patel's appointment given her Human Rights record and forced resignation from the last cabinet after holding unauthorised, unaccountable and undemocratic meetings with senior Israeli politicians.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Welp at least it will be entertaining to listen to, may have me a headache every time I heard her speak.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
also listening to Boris today he hasnt once mentioned any other nation in the UK when discussing what the conservatives have done but only England .

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

aye it is painful to listen to him

but my mate said it will be like a train wreck comedy sketch

either that or its a Russian long game, and they have for decades planned these two eejits taking power of the western super powers, running them to the ground and Russia Wins !

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
also someone please explain to me Why a person who has openly said bigoted and racist remarks is the prime Minister?

a person who has this on their record finds it hard getting a job , never mind becoming prime minister ?

the guy is a bigot and is racist

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The Conservative Party has done very little, if anything, good in the North East as well.
I guess the same applies for a few of 'the regions'.
Scotland isn't unique in being ignored by Westminster.

I can't see Boris doing anything different.
He seems interested only in shoring up Tory support in middle England.

I wouldn't be surprised if his appointment heralds the break up of The Union....not something I personally look forward to.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Never know, I honestly expected Trump to be a massive train wreck, he has done reasonably well all things considered. (Did not vote for and will not in 2020)

Sometimes it takes a buffoon to blast through the stupid political junk.
Plus may set the bar so low it should be easy to exceed expectations.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

aye mate , he was just being asked about the north and the steel industry and he just mumbled through an answer!

The tory party is bad for all of the UK, just look at their track record.

If it ends the #e we have to deal with from the tories then I welcome the end of the Union
like I've always said, maybe once we do good on our own for a bi then we can go back into a union on equal footing !

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Boris gets asked a difficult question

he replies

" I fail to understand a point of the question"

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
How about we have a vote on abolishing the tory party , Im sure the majority would vote in favour

since its majority rule

just need to get that made into a vote

Well, in the same vein, can we also have a vote on abolishing Scotland? I'm sure the majority would vote for it.......

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Boris doesn't seem bothered about anything at the moment except getting Brexit through. Which is handy, as that is what the majority of the country want now, according to various polls (whether pro or anti, the majority appear to just want it over and done with now).

If, and it is a big if, he actually manages to accomplish that in a short time frame with some form of deal, then i actually think he would do very well in a General Election.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join