It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Tells Mueller to Stick to the REPORT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Mueller MUZT Zstick to zi REPORT !!!!!

🤣

Jason Chaffetz,
Chuck Schumer,
Orrin Hatch,
Paul Ryan,.
Adam Kinzinger,
Rob Portman,
Mitch McConnell,
Richard Burr,
Rob Portman
and many more all supported Mueller's investigation...and the continuance of the Russian investigation which is and was Mueller's portfolio..and whatever else that may have entailed.
Many here also supported Mueller's appointment as Mueller being, 'The man' for the job, at the time! thee man, thee big cheese,

How things have changed?? was it something that Mueller said??

Now we have, ol foxy talking like a Nazi, about a another Nazi called Barr, who is a great mate of Mueller's...so Barr said at the time.....

'Barr talked at length about a decades-long friendship with special counsel Robert Mueller, describing his investigation as “vitally important” and assuring lawmakers that ”on my watch, Bob will be allowed to finish his work.”

Now, we have a hungry-for-money..or food or something, Fox

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

A disappointing development. Every Republican question has to do with what is not in the report.

At least the Republicans will still be there to point out all of the flaws in Mueller's investigation and report.

I predict that the majority of this hearing will be about Congress members making statements rather than asking questions that they know won't be answered, from both sides.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I wish everybody would just quit beating around the bush .

A Republican congressman needs to look Mueller dead in the eye Wednesday and ask. Did you not charge our president with obstruction of justice because of long-standing department of justice policy on indicting a sitting president ?

The answer is a no . Barr has already

Because if he thought he had enough to indict Trump but couldn’t. He would’ve given a referral to Congress instead of a question mark .

Ken Starr didn’t indite Clinton but he gave 11 referrals for impeachment . Including perjury and obstruction of justice.

William Barr has basically said the same thing .

“I personally felt he could’ve reached a decision,” he told CBS’s Jan Crawford in an interview set to air Friday. “The opinion says you cannot indict a president while he is in office, but he could’ve reached a decision as to whether it was criminal activity.”

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I’m so confident I made three bets with hard-core liberals who have a following on other forms. If I’m right they’ve got a make a thread telling everyone I was right “ again “. ( Second time )

If I’m wrong ( which I’m not ) I have to do the same for them .

If neither side ask’s the question it’s a push .

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Ooohhh...

Doesn't this sound like a fairly scaredy-cat thing to do.

Mueller is a Republican and he has already said that he won't diverge from the report.

So, what's the point of an 'official letter' from an associate, deputy, adjunct, gofer to the Attorney General's office?

Why couldn't the AG do it himself?

You do know that Barr & Mueller are friends, don't you?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

UUoo its a lively conspiracy ain't it 😃

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Its not a big deal at all. Mueller asked for advice on how to handle the testimony before congress. They told him hes not required to answer any of their questions and if he chooses to answer stick to what is publicly available.

Makes sense they dont want him to discuss jury testimony its protected under the law. So he has his guide lines and nothing new will be reported.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

EXACTLY. The DOJ didn’t unilaterally send instructions to RM. He specifically asked for guidance. Nadler is screwed.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

And if Mueller violates the DOJ's order, we might see this:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Deetermined

And if Mueller violates the DOJ's order, we might see this:

www.foxnews.com...

I’ll admit, that would be a funny scene for sure.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Congress needs to ask Mueller why he didn't know about Comey's coup against President Trump, and this Mole/Spy that James Comey planted in the White House.

Former FBI Director James Comey had an inside man at the White House, feeding the bureau information about President Trump and his aides in 2017.

Now this individual, who after leaving the government was hired by BuzzFeed to verify parts of British ex-spy Christopher Steele's dossier, may be tied to an investigation into alleged surveillance abuses by the DOJ and the FBI being conducted by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

This previously unreported mole in the White House appears in a new report by RealClearInvestigations that explored possible misconduct by Comey for what two U.S. officials described as essentially "running a covert operation against" the president even as he was assuring Trump he was not the subject of any investigation.

Anthony Ferrante, a longtime FBI official, worked as a cybersecurity adviser on the National Security Council. Officials said Ferrante was working in the White House even while the FBI held him on reserve status. All the while, he was sharing information about Trump and his aides back to FBI headquarters.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

Now we know the answer to every question that Congress people will ask: "The answer to your question is in my report. Please find all the answers that you need in the report. Thank you."

We are going to see hours of questions about anything and everything all with the same answer....as it states in my report...blah... blah...blah
edit on 23070000007 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Jim Jordan will probably have some fun questions

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Listen leftist, there isn't anything "new" beyond what is in the report.

You can't add or subtract from, therein.

As AG Barr said, and I'll continue to push, this is all political theatrics.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Nadler and Schiff have been colluding with Mueller attempting to frame some trick questions that won't allow a clear answer, thus fueling major speculation that will trigger the MSM and vocal anti-Trump politicians into a wild binge frenzy 😎

LOL this is too funny considering that the department was answering a letter which Robert Mueller sent to them asking for clarification on any privilege they may feel they are due.

And all he needs to do is read the report out loud. They dont need to frame it in any special way or trick anyone.
I see you still have not read it.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Mueller is a Republican

who hired democrats 🤔

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well there is one thing thats new.
William Barr said that Mueller could have charged trump if he felt he had the evidence where before Mueller was held to the OLC rule stating you cant charge a sitting president.
But

That was not in the original report so he probably cant comment on what Barr said after the report was published.
edit on 7232019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Or he will answer the questions based on what is in the report. They are not going to let him get away with saying read the report.
( Thats my job lol)
They are going to ask questions that require him telling them what he found what people said who lied who is in jail already etc....

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Mueller is no longer a federal employee.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

That would be great. Its very damaging.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join