It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jinn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Are JINN a religious conspiracy?

my very 1st exposure to Jinn was to Genie (Jeannie?) in I Dream of Jeannie episodes on TV in the 90s!

then like in 1995 i saw Shazam (my dad rented from Blockbuster and we made popcorn while watching) and wondered why did the kid waste his 1 of 3 wishes on candy bars, of all things... and eventually the 3rd wish on saving his kid sister who drowned in the pool? ( I remember Sinbad crossing his arms in his purple-and-gold costume and bowing down then presto, the kid was showered in candy bars!)

now Shazam only relates not to some DC/CaptainMarvel legal battle, only. yet even the DC Comics vs Captain Marvel battle seems to involve also a an ancient genie who is awoken by some kid.

So my question is, why is Satan so litigious?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Ready for an even bigger mindsplosion?

Apparently there was no Shazam movie with Sinbad.

edit on 22-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

There was no Shazam movie with Sinbad.

no way.. i'mma call my dad for the scoop..

for he saw it too!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi

There was no Shazam movie with Sinbad.

no way.. i'mma call my dad for the scoop..

for he saw it too!

Yep and I remember it like everyone else: "There's discount Shaq doing a rip-off Genie movie."

*shrug*

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Apparently there was no Shazam movie with Sinbad.

Not in this timeline. The Mandela Effect erased it.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Awww I thought this was going to be an interesting thread.

Can’t a fella look anywhere these days without mention of lame superheroes and comic book characters?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Comedian David Adkins, better known by his stage name Sinbad, has starred in many films in the 90s, including “Necessary Roughness,” “Houseguest” and even the Kenan & Kel vehicle “Good Burger.” But one movie he didn’t star in is “Shazaam,” about an incompetent genie who grants wishes to two children. However, that hasn’t stopped hundreds of people online from claiming that the film is real, believing that they saw it sometime in the 90s.

www.indiewire.com...
edit on 22-7-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Jinn were pre-Islamic gods, and were probably based of Zoraostarian Daevas.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Prince of lies, soul contracts, why would you think Satan is not a lawyer?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
Jinn were pre-Islamic gods, and were probably based of Zoraostarian Daevas.

Not Gods and also continued in to the islamic age.

A closer analogy would be demons though they are not all necessarily evil.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Oh I forgot, we were talking about Jesus...whose Jewish btw.

They were pre-islam/ polytheistic gods/beings( or Zoroastrian), they just got demoted in reverence eventually.
genies.fandom.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Daevas

edit on 22-7-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Who was talking about Jesus?

And he was Jewish!? Wow, every day is a school day! Thanks for the info....

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I agree. I'm sick to death of hearing about the Mandela effect too. But the Jinni - that's an interesting topic.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Are JINN a religious conspiracy?

What do you mean, a religious conspiracy?

That they are made up, like some claim the devil and demons are made up to scare us and keep us obeying religious laws, us as in those that do.

my very 1st exposure to Jinn was to Genie (Jeannie?) in I Dream of Jeannie episodes on TV in the 90s! then like in 1995 i saw Shazam (my dad rented from Blockbuster and we made popcorn while watching) and wondered why did the kid waste his 1 of 3 wishes on candy bars, of all things... and eventually the 3rd wish on saving his kid sister who drowned in the pool? ( I remember Sinbad crossing his arms in his purple-and-gold costume and bowing down then presto, the kid was showered in candy bars!) now Shazam only relates not to some DC/CaptainMarvel legal battle, only. yet even the DC Comics vs Captain Marvel battle seems to involve also a an ancient genie who is awoken by some kid. So my question is, why is Satan so litigious?

what is this thread about?

existing and non existing movies,

shows you have watched.

Um

maybe watch the devils advocate with Keanu Reeves and Al Pacino and that may answer your question

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well its no surprise such a problem with today (demonic infestation of the general populus at large, even in kids) would be swept under the rug even symbolically by Hollywood and presented rather than a dilemma but as a norm instead.. hence all the Hollywood movies about magic, spells, divination, superpowers, etc. We are being desensitized to possessed humans, as it is the norm now. I dont even need to link all the videos of pop icons like Beyonce, Gaga etc entranced... most people know about it and write it off as fatigue or drugs.. which also invite them in like many toxins maybe even chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

1) Are JINN a religious conspiracy?

2) So my question is, why is Satan so litigious?

1) Not a conspiracy as they exist. The European equivalent version of Djinn (Jinn) are the Repheim.

They speak in Old Latin. They are huge, existing slightly below the NIR part if the visible Spectrum.

And when conversed with, posted on the Internet; 3 Jewish youths (with Payots) will turn up and ask the human (poster) "Where is the nearest water body".

All of the repheim are located close to fresh water bodies (springs, streams, lakes) similar to the Lady of the Lake that gave Excalibur to King Arthur.

2) haSatan is desperate to return to Heaven and will use all truths to return. he will fail - badly.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
so are they like 'agents' (or reps) of Satan? and a lot of it has to do with (gaining) souls via contracts?

I've had a personal encounter with what more suits 'Dwende' (a dwarf humanoid entity that would appear out of nowhere, offer land, wealth in exchange for simply cigs/cigars left in a particular place, then vanish)

in retrospect, Djinn might take many forms? can they possess people really?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

so are they like 'agents' (or reps) of Satan? and a lot of it has to do with (gaining) souls via contracts?

in retrospect, Djinn might take many forms? can they possess people really?

Daemons (djinn) work for haSatan because they signed up into a "Spiritual" contract via 3rd / 4th Generation Curses (Exodus 20:5).
These contracts allow their bloodline family to maintain their territory in the spiritual realm.

Black smoke can take any form like wraith, banshee, dog, black hat ghosts.
Instead of possessing people, they will likely be attached to the persons left shoulder blade.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Just accept it, we, humans, all from Heaven willingly descended into their world to get them to repent and return back to Heaven.

However, their stubbornness will be their downfall and Jesus Christ (Yahushua) knows it.

Tartarus awaits them all followed by infinite pain, when finally the Lake of Fire will finish them off.

IMHO, most of the Repheim are clueless and follow a death wish path where they believe they will win when the final battle between them an Yahushua commences.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join