It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passports are racist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I dont know about tribalism but I can say i for one am not a self-loathing white man. We arrived before any form of government existed. There are exactly 0 countries in the entire world which have fully open borders. Let me guess, ...you have no skin in the game; No property, probably no children and you wish to bestow upon my family your selfless idealogies like open borders despite the health and security risks to my kin. I bet you also want to restrict my rights to protect them too. Thanks but no thanks.

You might want to read my quote again. I have plenty of skin in the game if 4 children and 7 grandchildren count. I think the world has reached a state of equilibrium and if the war-mongers and NWO would get out of the way we could all live in peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Truthfully i was not clear on parts of your post but it sounded like you want open borders. The world is not at an equilibrium. We are not all cut from the same cloth. I respect other peoples culture without interference so long as it does not interfere with mine but retain my own values. Your view of a homogenous society across the globe is a threat to my individual liberty.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You should feel good about yourself because all those other people are looked at as helpless.

They get a pass because dems think they know no better.

You on the other hand. Should no better and most obey the rules

No speaka, they will coddle you like a puppy dog

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Amazing the mental gymnastics we're willing to do to deny the racism (and tribalism) inherent in all people. We prefer the company of our own in general, it's how we arrived at the Nation/States we have today. Trying to erase those borders flies in the face of human nature and preferences.

Something flying in the face of human nature isn't necessarily a reason not to do it.

However I think the real problem here is the forced mixing of different social and/or economic backgrounds.

The prom queen shouldn't be forced to go on dates with every pimply faced loser who asks her on a date.

She has achieved something by making herself socially impressive enough to have her role, and she deserves to be able to choose who she does, and does not, want to share it with. She should be allowed to date the handsome captain of the football team, if she so desires. (Or a pimply faced loser, if that were her preference.)

Now many of us have simply inherited what we have. However somebody somewhere earned, built, or sometimes stole it in order for it to exist. The ones who earned or built should have the right to choose who gets it. (And most would choose their own children.)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The reason rich people don't invite beggars to their high society parties isn't because they think beggars are "inferior" to them.

Its because the beggar is going to have their hand out the whole time, focusing on only just the one thing.

They aren't going to be willing to form any meaningful social connections with the other guests.

It's usually a bad idea to loan money to friends and family, or really do anything else involving money if you can help it. So you try to only associate with people who wont be trying to bring money into it.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't give the left ideas..

<< 1   >>

join