It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic activity and footprints

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

No it took her photo from a frame and drew an upside down cross and scratched out the eyes

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Duvi0010

It also took her photo and drew an upside down cross on her forehead and scratched out her eyes and left it on her pillow where she sleeps

Wait, what? Took her photo on what? Like a phone, or a disposable camera, or a Polaroid or what? How do you have so much supposed physical evidence but no real evidence?

i think i get it now i thought he was saying it literally scratched her eyes out but I think he meant it took, I assume a photo laying around or in a frame and scratch the eyes out of the photo lol i thought like i think you did that it scratched out her literal eyes and then took a selfie with her without her eyes. while leaving the eyes on the pillow.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Haha and you would of believed that???

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Also did this

I'm confused. It built a bird nest? What am I looking at? Where are these materials coming from?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Its like reeds but it refused to burn had to use a blowtorch for it to burn

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Its like reeds but it refused to burn had to use a blowtorch for it to burn

Well did these materials just manifest or were they already in the house, like the baby powder? ...which I didn't get a straight answer about.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Honestly no clue ...i think it manifested

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hi i havent got catholic bishops to come but alot pf christian pastors, they pray and say its gone but.... not really

I'm Christian myself, but if I had a situation like yours, I would call a local catholic diocese FIRST. They have special people trained to deal with this Seriously. They will know very quickly the truth of the situation.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Thank you... will try that

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Looks to me like you are the one doing this stuff, you should be careful because what you are doing is as good as inviting the real thing to come and play with you...
You won’t be figuring out a demons name before a person is actually possessed and then only during an exorcism even then they won’t be willing to give that information out easily because it’s the only way to get rid of them...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Duvi0010

If you call a priest know this, the first thing after you present your story and show them your pictures along with the rest of your opinions on the matter you will be receiving a free psychiatric evaluation and that’s no joke...
Don’t just contact any Catholic diocese find the closest Jesuit order they will be the ones with an actual exorcist and also know they are a fully trained psychiatrist...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Thank you... will try that

I forgot to mention that part. The process for doing what you need done happens in stages. They will want to know first if you are making any of it up, or as a result of psychiatry related sources.

If everything you say is true, then don't worry about that part. It's just the natural progression of events in cases like this.

Your goal should be doing whatever it takes to remove these things from your space fast.
edit on 23-7-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I found out the name with research and after i did it wrote "he knows" about 20 times on the wall.

You really think im doing all this stuff?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I understand that part.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Honestly I do...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Thats impossible because when it writes on the walls and stuff im not there

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Perhaps you are and are not aware, because you are already possessed...
The part about the food in the OP is the first real hint I’ll leave it at that...
Seriously though if you want to keep up this story contact a Jesuit order seek out an actual exorcist...
When you do give me their name show us some pictures of them in this home and I’ll have a family member who is a Jesuit exorcist verify the veracity of the exorcist you come into contact with and your claims...
The only way such information would not be relayed freely to me is if your claims were actual valid...
Either way the truth of this matter would be revealed...
edit on 23-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Okay thank you for your input

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I found out the name with research and after i did it wrote "he knows" about 20 times on the wall.

You really think im doing all this stuff?

Picture?

ETA: As a matter of fact, any evidence would be appreciated.
edit on 23-7-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Maybe it would help if you described your living situation to us. Are you living with your girlfriend and her parents? If she's your girlfriend, who is this person you describe as your brother-in-law?

If you're Christian, maybe it's not in your best interest (or hers) to be dating someone who's Hindu. Obviously, bringing in foreign women and their "gods" didn't work out so well for King Solomon either, since you bring up the seal of Solomon in one of your posts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join