It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Gender Genital-Waxing Lawsuit Could Get Hairy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

A one hole restroom, is a restroom where there is only one toilet. Only one person can go in at a time. Like in many fast food restaurants and gas stations. The gender signs are useless there and should be replaced with just the word restroom.

Although.....as many have pointed out, mens restrooms are far dirtier on average than womens due to poor aim.

I've worked in enough restaurants over the years and am now a property engineer on a 500,000 square foot campus, women's rooms have always been much worse off than men's rooms in my experience. Sure, guy's pee all over the floor and seat, but women squatting over the seats to not sit down on them do the same and I won't even get started on the sanitary napkin bins or the amount of blood I've seen in stalls. That doesn't even get into the amount of costly damage due to flushing tampons and pads down the toilet.

For every 1 clogged men's room toilet I have to direct my staff to remedy, there are 3 women's toilets that need it and regularly require a snake leading to the main line leaving the building.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join