It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Gender Genital-Waxing Lawsuit Could Get Hairy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: angeryandconfused

While I don't understand it or agree with the current approach to working with it, I am not unsympathetic to people who have this issue.
They shouldn't be alienated for it, but at the same time, regular people also shouldn't be made to suffer in order to accommodate them which is where we are currently heading. That's equally wrong.

We currently have Male and Female convenience's/restrooms, do you think

its time we had ' Trans' one's because everyone using them will be familiar

with both sexes and the genders so no problem there?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: jedi_hamster

The notion that we would weaponize the concept of human rights and use it to destroy people's lives in such a way is amazing to me.

It's extrajudicial punishment for the crime of disagreement with the woke leftist identitarianism that has infected a huge chunk of the Western World.

whoever created SJWs is either a f..king madman, evil genius, or both.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

About this "person", well, I agree with 99% of the comments made. That said:

About restrooms, I have to say this transgender debate has opened up a new world for me. I have a vagina. Now whenever I see a line at the ladies restroom (one hole only) and no line at the men's room (only one hole restrooms) - I boldly announce. "I feel like a man today" and use the men's room. No one has challenged me. Women have snickered and smiled and then followed suit after I left. So that's one good that has come out of the left's insistence that we can decide our gender moment by moment and be normal and everyone must agree with us and accept us.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
Lmao! 😂
Women have used mens toilets in nightclubs and bars as long as I remember, no queues for the cubicles because of wall urinals there...unless people are racking up lines of coke.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

About restrooms, I have to say this transgender debate has opened up a new world for me. I have a vagina. Now whenever I see a line at the ladies restroom (one hole only) and no line at the men's room (only one hole restrooms) - I boldly announce. "I feel like a man today" and use the men's room. No one has challenged me. Women have snickered and smiled and then followed suit after I left. So that's one good that has come out of the left's insistence that we can decide our gender moment by moment and be normal and everyone must agree with us and accept us.

I congratulate you on your bravery walking into a dedicated 'male' toilet

and declaring "I feel like a man today"
...... because where I

come from it could be understood in a totally different context!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If some enterprising entrepreneurs want to capitalize on a new niche market...and open a series of Trans-Gender, nut-waxing salons...they should go for it...and let the market decide.

The point being as I see it is that they (the TG's) in general don't want their own

space with their own kind....... They appear to get off on shocking those they

are emanating.

Read up on this creeps back ground. He is a predator and clearly is trying to get the state to facilitate his exposing himself to women for sexual kicks.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Disgusting excuse for a human being!

Lets hope any alien visitors don't go see the LGBTQ community for advice!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Oh I know. And it's worse than that. The guy is clearly using self-identification to put himself in a position to molest kids.

The obvious paedophilia should be an instant brick wall for this creatures endeavours.
It's sad and pathetic it has not been.

I'm glad though that real trans people are speaking out against him though. More 'minority' groups need to start speaking out about the wolves amongst them.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Oh I know. And it's worse than that. The guy is clearly using self-identification to put himself in a position to molest kids.

The obvious paedophilia should be an instant brick wall for this creatures endeavours.
It's sad and pathetic it has not been.

I'm glad though that real trans people are speaking out against him though. More 'minority' groups need to start speaking out about the wolves amongst them.

Apparently this site doesn't allow you to expose such stuff.

Obsessively all Trans people are perfect in every-way and should be allowed full access to abuse our children and anything that thinks otherwise is a transphobic NAZI bigot.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Probably both in all honesty.

Maybe this is the product of Russian interference? Maybe it isn't about elections and more about destroying social cohesion through the abject nonsense championed by the left?

Seems like it could be plausible.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

last nightclub I went to to watch the band Ice House perform I was surprised when i went to the toilet and women entered. Turns out it was for everybody. First time I had used a public toilet with women listening to me pee.
But it was all stalls no urinals so it was all good.

Only thing I could think of was "looking at the floor a lot of men have poor aim, bad enough being a man and dealing with other guys pee every where. Wonder how the ladies feel having to stand in someone else's urine let alone wipe someone else's piss off the seat so they can sit."

Well I assume it was the guys peeing on the floor and seats due to societies programming but then again I've learned women can be as disgusting as men sometimes, and sometimes even worse.

But I guess when you're drunk most peoples care factor goes down to zero so it all works out.

Maybe that's the solution. We need more binge drinking in the world?

Also what is (one hole only)? As in the toilet has one hole?
I assume the (only one hole restrooms) refers to guys rears? Despite the fact we technically have 2 holes?
I mean my pee doesn't just teleport out of my body.

Might be a cultural thing but I am not familiar with those terms.
edit on 28-7-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
this guy goes to places, new waxing places, so he can sue.
he has found tons of waxers willing to work with him, but thats not what he wants.

he was raised upper middle class in a self entitled environment.

he transitioned only to look at girls in locker rooms.
all this press noteriety is exactly what he wants.

tons of websites exposing his pervy predator tweets and messages.
hopefully he goes to jail.
edit on 28-7-2019 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I read yesterday that these trans folk get special privileges in prison.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: IAMTAT

Get hairy.....bwhahaha

But seriously, how is forcing a woman to touch a penis and testicles not considered sexual assault?

I don't care who it is, such a service should not be provided. Do it yourself if you're such a pig.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No, they don't. All they get are hormones and clothing. They shouldn't even get that.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Like going to female prisons so they can do the raping instead of being raped?

Yeah I've read that around here too.

Great time to be alive. So much common sense and logic in the world these days. Technology really has been a boon to the advancement of mankind. Sorry I meant to say sentient bipedal Earth dwellers.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

No, they don't. All they get are hormones and clothing. They shouldn't even get that.

they do.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Prisoners are up in arms about special treatment for transgender cellmates who are allowed customised uniforms, the option of showering alone and chance to move to female jail

edit on CDTSun, 28 Jul 2019 18:26:11 -05000000003106x111x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

they do.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Prisoners are up in arms about special treatment for transgender cellmates who are allowed customised uniforms, the option of showering alone and chance to move to female jail

Not in the United States, with very few exceptions.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: Boadicea

Jesus Christ.. the guys sick af..

Wow

He really is. This guy's issues go far beyond "transgender." Way beyond!

And while he is a prime example of all that can (and will) go wrong with the Trans Agenda, generally speaking, he personally needs help -- very serious help and lots of it. The Trans Agenda isn't helping people like this. Exactly the opposite.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

A one hole restroom, is a restroom where there is only one toilet. Only one person can go in at a time. Like in many fast food restaurants and gas stations. The gender signs are useless there and should be replaced with just the word restroom.

Although.....as many have pointed out, mens restrooms are far dirtier on average than womens due to poor aim.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join