It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Gender Genital-Waxing Lawsuit Could Get Hairy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: joeraynor
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No such thing. Penis = male, he, him... vagina = female, she, her. Period, no quarter asked, none given, the madness and pandering to mental illness must stop in this world or we're all going to be sharing in the caustic insanity of a discrete few in society.

Ok, so on the title story, I think this transwoman is in the wrong. Male genitalia is not the same as female genitalia. The beauticians are not in the wrong for not wanting to interact with genitalia they are not comfortable interacting with, they are fully within their rights there. Waxing each set is also a different skill, to the point where if you are familiar with one type, you are not clear to do the other type without study. These lawsuits are frivolous, and they are agenda-oriented.

On to your ideas here now. There is a distinction to be drawn between sex and gender. Sex is determined by chromosomes, and indicated by genitals at birth in 99% of cases, excluding cases such as intersex. A person who undergoes horomone replacement therapy and sex reassignment surgery still continues to be the same sex they were born. Gender is a different concept... it deals with social roles and norms, the expectations surrounding people of a certain sex, how they dress, how they are expected to think, etc.

I think it is worth considering that gender heavily correlates with sex and birth genitals, but isn't caused by them in an absolute sense. It is caused by a number of things, including sex horomones (which are generally heavily tied to sex, but can vary somewhat independently), culture and socialization from a young age, our interactions with others, and our thoughts about our own bodies and our place in society.

I would argue that focusing only on sex and not thinking of gender in terms of a person's identity is missing a big part of the picture. There are transpeople who were dysphoric from a young age, never underwent the puberty of the opposite gender from the one they identify with, went on HRT quite young, and to even discerning eyes look and sound like a perfect example of the gender they identify with. Due to their hormonal makeup and socialization based on their apperance, they also think like that gender to a large degree.

I am fine with dysphoria being called a mental illness. But currently the peer reviewed studies appear to be indicating that gender transitions are the preferred way to treat severe cases, and are producing good long term outcomes. These individuals continue to have a host of life-problems afterward, but still appear better off.
Load of crap, gender and sex are just two different words that mean the same thing. An application form for example, will either have a "Gender" or "Sex" section, never both as they are the same.

Everything you just said was made up.
edit on 24-7-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh I'd wax "her".

It'd be a shame if the wax got away from me.... 😁
It happens... All the ladies know. When dealing with hot wax it doesn't always go where you intended 😉

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

Load of crap, gender and sex are just two different words that mean the same thing. An application form for example, will either have a "Gender" or "Sex" section, never both as they are the same. Everything you just said was made up.

Ok, so the Oxford English Dictionary defines the two terms:

1Either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

Sex:

Either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions. ‘adults of both sexes’

You can call it made up, but it is literally in the dictionary. Gender invokes social and cultural roles generally associated with a particular sex, and is far less concerned with biology. Sex does not include such concepts, and refers strictly to biology.

I think you think the two terms are identical because they have been used in the past as though they were. The distinction between the two is being emphasized more than it was in the past.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I just scrolled through PJW's twitter feed and he has a pic of self in girls room w/ GIRLS AND HIS FACE LOOKS DISGUSTING. There are questions about how much skin you see in a girls bathroom...this guy is a pedo!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This world is going insane.

Businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Anti discrimination laws do not apply to PRIVATE BUSINESSES.

No court can force any business to service anyone they don't want to service. It's the right of a business owner.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
One of the best thread titles iv seen in a long while, you are a wordsmith!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This person obviously represents the entire trans community.

A T S

Another Tranny Story

Every. Day.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Everyone can be happy if they just think. The owner should have hired a Democrat to wax his whistle for him. They're always talking about acceptance and tolerance (unless you don't agree with them). Let them practice what they preach. Wax the man's b@llz and show how much you care Democrats.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It's worse than waxing.

thank you. i wasn't familiar with Blaire, and she's actually worth mentioning here.

just watch it all, folks. gender dysphoria is a mental disorder, but if going trans was the best solution for her, and it worked, and she's happy, then what's wrong with it? she is NOT hiding the fact that she's biologically male - it's a fact she acknowledges, which is i guess why some butthurt snowflake trans-wannabe people have a problem with her.

now, you can say it's all a fairytale and tons of money are involved - and to a degree, i would agree. but it's a difference between "believing in fairytale" and "living a fairytale" - Blaire is living it, and it works. without knowing her, you wouldn't tell she's a trans person, and that's i guess what it's all about. there are people giving it all they've got, and there are delusional people thinking that wearing a dress and mentioning pronouns on their twitter profile is all it takes. first ones may be mentally ill, but the others are mentally retarded.

and then there's Jonathan. as far as society - and not biology - is concerned, Blaire deserves to be called a woman (she's not trying to fool anyone though - just watch the video above, really), and i guess joeraynor would agree with me here. Jonathan on the other hand, can only be called a sexual predator.
edit on 25/7/2019 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I have been watching this case closely of mr pedo Mcwaxyballs.

Its insane that Canada has sunk to the depths where they are discussing the rights of a pedophile to expose themselves to women.

Its little more than the state deciding if they will facilitate state enforced sexual assault.

The guy is a creep with a tampon fetish.

Anyone interested a women has been creating transcripts of the proceedings here . It clearly shows what a circus it is.
edit on 27-7-2019 by angeryandconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Wow that video was disturbing.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
(Been wondering that since hot coffee cups come with a warning they are hot)..

I used to think the hot coffee thing was ridiculous, until I saw the burns the old lady suffered that lead to the warnings.
Coffee should not be that hot and if it is it really does need a warning on it.
Seriously looked like the woman had lighter fluid sprayed on her and she was set alight.

But yeah suing for someone refusing to wax your balls and similar cases are a whole different kettle of fish and are the kind of lawsuits that need to be stomped out of existence.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Its worse than that.

This pervert if you read the court transcript is basically using the court to indulge in his tampon and vagina fetish.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Totally repulsed by this.
Totally biological response, can't mediate the gag response no matter how 'progressive' i try to be.
Must have been born this way.
Even more repulsed that I felt it necessary turn on my VPN to say so.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angeryandconfused

But that's where the slope goes.

Once you decide that a person's mind can be one gender that is completely outside their physical body, then where do you draw the line in accommodating them?

The reasoning behind opening up bathrooms, dressing rooms, and locker rooms, formerly spaces kept private to one biological sex, was that it would make people who mentally felt they were the wrong gender from experiencing the discomfort of changing/taking care of private needs in the wrong space.

The problem I and others had with that is that now everyone who identifies properly mind/body experiences the same discomfort seeing a person with the wrong biological body for their space in with them and they're told to deal with it. So most everyone else in inconvenienced for the comfort of a few. Either way, groups experience this discomfort. The problem really isn't solved, just shifted to a different group who is perceived as less worthy of protection for some reason.

From there we shifted into having to adjust language because not all women have periods, not all women have vaginas, not all women this or that ... And, of course, sometimes the woman competing against you isn't competing with a fully female body now, too, because it would be wrong to suggest a transperson cannot compete because he/she is trans and has an altered biological state as compared to the average male or female athlete who competes with the body mother nature gave them.

Now we have this where you see people insisting that the head space should reign supreme over physical reality.

For people like this, full on VR cannot some soon enough! Then they can go into those worlds, create their actual avatar and be whoever/whatever they think they ought to be, and the rest of us can remain in reality.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I knew but I am just shocked that the living embodiment of a libitard like this existed.

It is such a raving lunatic I would call it a troll...except it gone to far for trolling, it obviously true.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

The notion that we would weaponize the concept of human rights and use it to destroy people's lives in such a way is amazing to me.

It's extrajudicial punishment for the crime of disagreement with the woke leftist identitarianism that has infected a huge chunk of the Western World.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angeryandconfused

While I don't understand it or agree with the current approach to working with it, I am not unsympathetic to people who have this issue.

They shouldn't be alienated for it, but at the same time, regular people also shouldn't be made to suffer in order to accommodate them which is where we are currently heading. That's equally wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If some enterprising entrepreneurs want to capitalize on a new niche market...and open a series of Trans-Gender, nut-waxing salons...they should go for it...and let the market decide.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If some enterprising entrepreneurs want to capitalize on a new niche market...and open a series of Trans-Gender, nut-waxing salons...they should go for it...and let the market decide.

The point being as I see it is that they (the TG's) in general don't want their own

space with their own kind....... They appear to get off on shocking those they

are emanating.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join