It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Gender Genital-Waxing Lawsuit Could Get Hairy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

Whats the big deal. Hair is hair.
They get in there and wax those vagee gees without a problem and they have to touch them too.
Or are they afraid they will get too excited during the process?

And for the person facing this.... you can wax at home.

There is a big difference between a male's scrotum and a female vag. One has to be trained on dealing with the higher risks of skin tearing And burning on a scrotum. It is a higher liability procedure most salon's rather not risk.
edit on 7 23 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: eletheia

Then they'd be sued for discrimination because not all women have a vagina.

NOOOO......They only wax vagina's what ever sex you are

That should cover all possibilities?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I'm not certain which worries me more, that there is so little protection available for people such as these beautiticians, who aren't being transphobic but are simply unhappy about being expected to touch other people's intimate areas in ways that they feel uncomfortable doing, or the fact that so many people predicted that this was going to happen and were vilified for it.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Another instance of only in the UK.....oh, wait a minute....yet again.

a reply to: ketsuko

....because not all women have a vagina.

That's the top and bottom of it.....they do.
Everything else is simply smoke in mirrors and agenda driven bollocks.

We need to start pushing back against this #e and actively resisting its promotion.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"Waxing your own balls isn't very ladylike" HAHAHAHA That was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Go in through his rectum and abort one of his kidneys.

WRONG! You would abort the fetal attorney growing there since that's where lawyers come from.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Whats the big deal. Hair is hair.
They get in there and wax those vagee gees without a problem and they have to touch them too.
Or are they afraid they will get too excited during the process?

And for the person facing this.... you can wax at home.

apparently those women aren't in age requiring them to fantasize about being molested yet, so you would be wise to stop projecting your dirty thoughts on them.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Can't they just say I am not qualified because I have never done it before and we don't want to injure the customer.

The Judge and Jury better have some brains on this one when it hits the courts.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Can't they just say I am not qualified because I have never done it before and we don't want to injure the customer.

It's called a 'BROzilian'.
How hard could it be for those little ladies to bone up on it?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I am pretty sure that the ABC'S procedure requires a special certificate to perform.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The last time I looked it is the rights of the business owners to allocate to whom they do business with.... even though this might be a hairy and probable entangled mess, pretty sure said business owners will come out on top!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kingsquirel

Yeah...definitely a sticky situation here.

Ironically, it really does appear that this guy/girl is trying to rip-off the waxers.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

S&F for the headline, let alone the rest.

In twenty years surveys will have a question 'what is 'your gender? The answer would be 'confused.'

It's bewildering, I think some of these shrinks are implanting thoughts when it should be left to the individuals.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Nah, hire a 400 lb man with questionable hygenic practices and a gruff attitude, dress him up like a woman, and say "she" is your company's "go to" for those special clients' needs. If any of them complain about, then suddenly you've got a counter lawsuit in your hip pocket, as the client is now discriminating against a care provider who identifies as a female. Rock... hard place... transvestite trying to explain why their gender identity must never be questioned while questioning the gender identity of someone else.

Rotflmao! Now that is thinking outside the box!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Look, this dude is exactly the person we all warned about during the bathroom debate. Take a look for yourself.

(GRAPHIC LANGUAGE, CONTENT WARNING)

He is using trans activism to prey on young girls.

Link for those who can't read the pic: LINK
edit on 23-7-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Look, this dude is exactly the person we all warned about during the bathroom debate. Take a look for yourself.

(GRAPHIC LANGUAGE, CONTENT WARNING)

He is using trans activism to prey on young girls.

Link for those who can't read the pic: LINK

This shouldn't really come as any surprise to anyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

But we were told this never happened and those of us concerned about such things were transphobic. How can this be?

I swear, some people have become so open minded their brains fell out and skittered across the goddamned floor and the individual likely didn't even notice the difference. Anyone who condones this crap, suggests the women should just do the job, says pandering to these demands is no big deal, etc, is a fool. A complete, total, braindead fool who should never have a seat at any discussion or decision making table again... that includes judges, politicians, bloggers, and keyboard warriors, all morons.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why do you facilitate this "man", in your thread..?

You keep referring to him as a "woman" or "her" or "herself".

You are unwittingly playing his game and he (and others like him), are winning because the pronouns are becoming second nature to even those critical of the agenda.

He is not a woman..!!

You either call them for what they are or defend them for what they think they are. Never criticize them and at the same time give into them..!!

As for the story...

I say those women should teach this freak exactly what it is like to have his big, hairy Nads waxed..!! Brutally and without apology...!! Ball sacks are a lot more delicate than women's parts and men often have much more and much thicker (as in follicle size), Pubic regions than the girls.

HE, won't ever ask for a wax again that's for sure and he will still be walking way too funny to go to the beach over the summer..!!

edit on 23-7-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am sure we will get back to the good old days when we put lunatics in padded cells.
It's almost as if they released them all to foment civil unrest.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964
Ball sacks are a lot more delicate than women's parts

Well, God did design those female parts to take a pounding.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join