It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Gender Genital-Waxing Lawsuit Could Get Hairy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The thread title alone is worth a star.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I read that at least one of the defendants said she has never been prooerly trained to wax male genitalia. I assume others are in the same boat.

Also read that Yaniv loves taking people to court and this isn't the first discrimination case he/she has filed. Not sure if that's all verified.
Link
edit on 22-7-2019 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Common sense says they're trained to wax female parts, and not anything else .
Therefore , case closed .

Besides that if he wants to try ripping wax off his ballsack by himself he's welcome to take that risk on his own . Just don't come crying to momma when there's blood and stuff coming from a self inflicted rip , owch

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here's another good link with screenshots of his complaints and abuse for immigrants as well: Jonathan Yaniv is a Predator

Here is an archived version of the notes from the first (of three) hearings: ThreadReader

And a couple interesting links related to this case:

Wome n warned you: Yaniv’s human rights case is the inevitable result of gender identity ideology

News Blackouts on Transgender cases prevent public scrutiny and oversight of the Judges who order them

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

if he wants to try ripping wax off his ballsack by himself he's welcome to take that risk on his own . Just don't come crying to momma when there's blood and stuff coming from a self inflicted rip , owch

I wish I could unread this

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Whatever happened to DIY?

Can't blame the women in the slightest.

Like male doctors having a female nurse in the room when examining a female. Though, of course, from the other direction.

Identify as female as you choose, I don't care one way or the other.

I'm probably going to say this poorly, so any offense I give is purely accidental.

Until such time as this person has his final reassignment surgery, it's safest for those women to treat him as male. This lawsuit is an example of the over the top era of litigation though not exactly the same, it's in the neighborhood.

No, they won't wax his Willie, but what would have kept him from claiming they fondled his Willie if they did wax his Willie...?? ...and went ahead and sued anyway, kinda seems the sort to do so.

Nope. Safest not to.

Waxing your own balls isn't very ladylike...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

win

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
When Hairy Met Sally

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's become pretty clear to me that the modern day transgender movement is nothing more than an open invitation to the severely mentally ill to be coddled, embraced, emboldened and empowered. Essentially offering them free rein to be as extreme as humanly possible with little to no repercussions, because.... we don't want to accidentally offend the feelings of these special and precious human beings, now do we?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You just aren't woke enough. Work on that and get back to us.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
To all those who are critical of this “woman”

She is just fighting for a world where our daughters will be able to walk in to any beautique and have their scrotums waxed

Not the hero we want, but the hero we deserve

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The far swings by people cause rebellion from the masses. This person suing these people will contribute to a complete reversal of consensus to accept these people as they are. The people who shove their ways down others throats on something like this cause harm for the rest of the people like them. If lots of this stuff starts to happen which restricts the rights of the majority of people, the majority will revolt and reverse everything. I have seen some wide swings in my own lifetime, and there are records of huge swings scattered throughout history. I thought majority sets the policies of a country as long as they respect the rights of the minorities. Everyone is equal, these small numbers of people do not have the right to force others to do things they do not want or feel comfortable with.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i have both and have never been to a salon ever for a haircut in all my life.. I do realize we are rare so don't expect anyone in mainstream society to understand intersexual hermaphrodites - God forgive them for they do not seem to know what they do!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Since it is in Canada my money is on the mentally challenged moron winning his case. They are bigger idiots up there that we are in the States.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Ya, this is local

This person is a drama queen(pun may be intended) screaming for attention.
I hope the courts realise what is going on..I think they do, the public sure does now, as a publication ban that was in place was lifted. It has become apparent what this person is about. Sadly a few salons have settled out of court for between 1-5k.

I like to be a live and let live kinda guy..but this sh#t is pissing me off!! I hope it gets thrown out and the salons are awarded costs.

edit on 22-7-2019 by vonclod because: Fixed punctuation, no content edited

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
It's become pretty clear to me that the modern day transgender movement is nothing more than an open invitation to the severely mentally ill to be coddled, embraced, emboldened and empowered. Essentially offering them free rein to be as extreme as humanly possible with little to no repercussions, because.... we don't want to accidentally offend the feelings of these special and precious human beings, now do we?

I hate to agree, but I do!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

Common sense says they're trained to wax female parts, and not anything else . Therefore , case closed .

That will be the salons argument, and it's a solid one..I can't see how they(courts) are going try a force a salon worker..most likely female to touch this piece of work.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This person needs to find a Zoroastrian.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Isn't this the same place that also only had one waxer in on that day and she was a devout Muslim woman who was only working there because it was female only and her husband had forbade her to work on men?

I think there was that element to this case.

So she had to refuse because she could not work on a man not her husband which technically, this person is by the Muslim faith.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
He/she has done this to many shops.

This is what the left does. They use these laws for force normal people into complying with insanity. If that doesn't work then they bankrupt you.
edit on 22 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 22 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join