It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Gender Genital-Waxing Lawsuit Could Get Hairy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

A transgender Canadian named Jessica Yaniv is accusing over a dozen women of discrimination for refusing to wax her genitalia.

This week, the Canadian press erupted with a storm of stories about Jessica Yaniv. A transgender woman, Yaniv is suing fifteen female aestheticians – waxing services operators – for their refusal to wax her male genitalia.

Their refusal to give Yaniv a Brazilian bikini wax was enough for her to accuse them of “transphobia,” and file complaints against the lot of them at the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal.

Should the tribunal side with Yaniv, it will be, arguably, the first case of state-enforced sexual assault.

Women, particularly those who perform intimate services like bikini waxing, would be forced to touch the male genitalia of any biological male who self-identifies as female or risk losing their livelihood.

“The people that discriminated against me are forcing their beliefs on society,” Yaniv argued in one instance.

humanevents.com...

FOLKS...it was all so predictable.
A trans-gender, whom identifies as a woman, wants to get herself a stylish bikini wax to get her beach-bod ready...but store after store refused to wax her male junk.
She then decides to call them all "transphobic"...and take them all to court.

YES...this is ridiculous...but, yes, this is a real case.

After reading the article, it appears clear that this individual is a zealous activist for trans-gender rights and, at least to me, these are 'frivolous' lawsuits...to push her cause.

This case is very reminisent of the 'Christian Bakery/Gay Wedding Cake' lawsuits...where activists sought out specific bakeries with expectations that would forward their cause in court.

Nevertheless, the courts may side with this plaintif...in which case, as the article states, this will become "the first case of state-enforced sexual assault"...effectively having the state mandate and force these female 'beauticians' to regularly handle male genitalia in the course of performing their business services.

edit on 22-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
She/he also just got Lindsay Shepherd banned from twitter.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Flatcoat because: Spelling

+46 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
but store after store refused to wax her male junk.

No such thing. Penis = male, he, him... vagina = female, she, her. Period, no quarter asked, none given, the madness and pandering to mental illness must stop in this world or we're all going to be sharing in the caustic insanity of a discrete few in society.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But wait, when it comes to this freakazoid, there's more..........

PJW - twitter

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
All these cases/scenarios are entirely predictable....

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well said D U D E !

a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Some people call it gender dysphoria, while I call it a mental disability. I'll make sure to check back and see if I'm gonna be able to get a new type of trim though.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Get hairy.....bwhahaha

But seriously, how is forcing a woman to touch a penis and testicles not considered sexual assault?

link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
All these cases/scenarios are entirely predictable....

As long as these circuses are allowed legal status, a parade of $ will follow.

+3 more 
link   
Whatever happened to DIY?

Can't blame the women in the slightest.

Like male doctors having a female nurse in the room when examining a female. Though, of course, from the other direction.

Identify as female as you choose, I don't care one way or the other.

I'm probably going to say this poorly, so any offense I give is purely accidental.

Until such time as this person has his final reassignment surgery, it's safest for those women to treat him as male. This lawsuit is an example of the over the top era of litigation though not exactly the same, it's in the neighborhood.

No, they won't wax his Willie, but what would have kept him from claiming they fondled his Willie if they did wax his Willie...?? ...and went ahead and sued anyway, kinda seems the sort to do so.

Nope. Safest not to.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

S&F with my utmost praise for thread title alone.... Incredible.

It really should be quite simple though. Whether it is your job or not, it should still be your choice one whether you touch any set of gentiles no matter what (unless medical field maybe? Even then though I'm sure someone else could). You shouldn't have to have an excuse. I don't know how that shouldn't be incredibly simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Clown Show is here to stay.

Hope you bought your season pass.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

A transgender Canadian named Jessica Yaniv is accusing over a dozen women of discrimination for refusing to wax her genitalia.

This week, the Canadian press erupted with a storm of stories about Jessica Yaniv. A transgender woman, Yaniv is suing fifteen female aestheticians – waxing services operators – for their refusal to wax her male genitalia.

Their refusal to give Yaniv a Brazilian bikini wax was enough for her to accuse them of “transphobia,” and file complaints against the lot of them at the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal.

Should the tribunal side with Yaniv, it will be, arguably, the first case of state-enforced sexual assault.

Women, particularly those who perform intimate services like bikini waxing, would be forced to touch the male genitalia of any biological male who self-identifies as female or risk losing their livelihood.

“The people that discriminated against me are forcing their beliefs on society,” Yaniv argued in one instance.

humanevents.com...

FOLKS...it was all so predictable.
A trans-gender, whom identifies as a woman, wants to get herself a stylish bikini wax to get her beach-bod ready...but store after store refused to wax her male junk.
She then decides to call them all "transphobic"...and take them all to court.

YES...this is ridiculous...but, yes, this is a real case.

After reading the article, it appears clear that this individual is a zealous activist for trans-gender rights and, at least to me, these are 'frivolous' lawsuits...to push her cause.

This case is very reminisent of the 'Christian Bakery/Gay Wedding Cake' lawsuits...where activists sought out specific bakeries with expectations that would forward their cause in court.

Nevertheless, the courts may side with this plaintif...in which case, as the article states, this will become "the first case of state-enforced sexual assault"...effectively having the state mandate and force these female 'beauticians' to regularly handle male genitalia in the course of performing their business services.

Oh wow
This does remind me of the cake lawsuits.
Oh the gymnastics that are going to be on display, olympic level folks.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The poor women got no chance in this situation. Refuse....lawsuit, doxed, shamed. Go ahead, he/she sports wood and the girl gets busted for being a prostitute, and gets sued, doxed, and shamed.

And there is no such thing as Trans-phobia. Phobia being a trigger word misused by whomever. I aint scared of em….I just thing they are gross perversions of nature.
edit on 22-7-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Clown Show is here to stay.

Hope you bought your season pass.

They need to dismiss these cases with prejudice, and set a precedent that makes it okay for the court to tell a 'woman' she has a pingas and is not a woman in anybody else's eyes or hands.

But that would make sense.

edit on 22-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Signs on the door of many businesses.

We have the right to refuse service.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Put on a dress, go to places that will obviously refuse you service, collect free money!

I thought it was meant to be "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Seems doing stupid is rewarded these days. How sad.

Here's hoping common sense prevails and this is laughed out of court. But these days who knows how such things will go?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
anecdotal evidence here: just had 2 trans people move in across the street. Saw them outside and went to do the obligatory "welcome to the neighborhood" thing.

We've chatted over the last week, nothing political, but then one of them saw this story while we were all having a beer. I felt awkward as hell at first, but they both ended up saying "This is what gives us a bad name, f*** this bi***".

We laughed and cracked open a few more. Guess my point is that most of the lgbt community is on the side of the people who refused service.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Every woman who refused should identify as lesbian or feminist! Watch the cannibalism ensue.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This is the same story I wrote about a while back, when the tribunal imposed a publication ban on his name(s), despite his predatory online behavior. He was very active in spaces for adolescent girls, asking them about the various states of dress and undress typically seen in girls' bathrooms, and quite eager to teach 10-year-old girls how to use tampons.

The Post Millenial has screenshots in all their despicableness: The truth about Jessica Yaniv is beginning to emerge

Anyway, much of the back story to this is in that thread: Censorship and Gaslighting: Meet Jonathan Yaniv

The publication ban on his real name has been lifted by the tribunal during one of the hearings recently held. It has also come out that he has targeted immigrants for his abusive lawsuits, and misrepresented himself several times not only to the beauticians he has filed complaints against, but also to the tribunal. It's not going well for him. I had a link to someone's Twitter who was tweeting from the hearing, but it's not working right now. If I find another, I'll post it.

Thanks for posting. This guy exemplifies and personifies so much of what's wrong with the Trans Agenda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join