It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From cages to hotels....still no good.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There’s a case to be made to send them back because of the overcrowding. Can you imagine if something like Cholera, meningitis , typhus or even tuberculosis got a foothold in those conditions?

The first three have the potential to burn through the immigrant population with the speed of Sherman through Georgia .

The last would be a ticking time bomb.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Let’s assume that could work

Now when one billion people show up next year, do we just give them money and jobs as well?

How about another billion?

Is there a limit to when our generosity runs out?

What do we do then, detain people again?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Many, many have and would if the law allowed for it. People who are asking for asylum are breaking no laws. Many have been trying to be legal. Who do you think has their children taken away? these were people applying. But why am I telling you this, you already know.

So were do you put them to be vetted, just let them run free on the streets? It is a logistical nightmare that in the end only about 10% actually are granted asylum, surprisingly most are from China. We also know that 85% of those from south of the border don't even show up for their hearing, so once in and released they disappear. EVERYONE seeks asylum since that is the meme to use today.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: crayzeed
Well, the easy answer to that is get all the "migrants", put them on a ship and send them to China.

And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

We can love our neighbor and still not support them breaking our laws to come here. There are legal ways of doing that and those who do it legally are accepted with open arms.

Many, many have and would if the law allowed for it. People who are asking for asylum are breaking no laws. Many have been trying to be legal. Who do you think has their children taken away? these were people applying. But why am I telling you this, you already know.

Most of these immigrants are coming here for jobs and whatever handouts they can get for free because they’re poor and their country is poverty stricken. Many have even said as much. That’s not a qualification for asylum.

This is about votes ultimately and nothing more. Your bleeding heart can think otherwise but the truth is in front of you if you care to see it. Democrats don’t really care about these people, look at the chitholes in which they govern. These people are just pawns to the left.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
I think we should all just sit here and talk and complain about it, non stop, like those in govt are doing. That'll get stuff done. Meanwhile....

Well since the liberals are so friendly to the idea how many are they willing to take into their own homes? Lets take liberal CA, 11.5 million houses, 130k homeless, do you think maybe 1% could take in 1 homeless into their own house? Do you think less than 10% could take in all the homeless and asylum seekers?

Liberals talk the talk but never walk the walk...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: MRinder

It's going to cost money no matter what you do. Are you a Retardican who thinks immigrants should be summarily executed?

What is your solution Mr. Math Illiterate With No Morals?

The solution?

ENFORCE IMMIGRATION LAWS

Just like EVERY other country on earth

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The United states is bleeding to death and so many people dont realize its happening.
a reply to: Bluntone22

We will soon be a corps in the annals of history if this situation is not turned around.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I’ll take a free home! How about some medical too?!?!a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I’ll take a free home! How about some medical too?!?!a reply to: dfnj2015

I have a large home and being a republican capitalist I'll take in 10 for room-board at 3,000 per illegal alien per month. The Liberals should stick to their values and take them in for free.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I'm not angry just because I don't agree with you. You used to be cool, I'm not sure what happened.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I'm not angry just because I don't agree with you. You used to be cool, I'm not sure what happened.

I got tired of all the hate.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Is it hatred or anger because too many people feel like they are being entirely disregarded while simultaneously being used as the government's deep pocket for ever more money?

You know where the real money for everything comes from and it ain't the so-called rich. It's us, but no one ever asks us what we want or need.
edit on 22-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What jobs? What housing?

Yeah, it's that simple.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What will the effects be from letting thousands of illiterate, non English speaking people into your community?
Known for over breeding?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Close the border.
Perfect solution.

Its a partial solution. Still have to stop the overstaying of visas method of illegal immigration.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Omg just brilliant we can give them "jobs" so they can "contribute" they won't become citizens and pay taxes, Americans who need jobs can keep on needing, and you suggest throwing some kind of "jobs" at them.

Are you a dem fighting for cheap, undocumented labor?

How about we fight to give Americans jobs first?

reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I got tired of all the hate.

Democrats are running from the DNC because of their hatred on anyone who isn't a strong voice for them, be it a queer, a black, a woman, a muslim, etc., but you run from the right because you say they're hateful. Yeah, not adding up there bud.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Close the border.
Perfect solution.

Its a partial solution. Still have to stop the overstaying of visas method of illegal immigration.

The Visa program is a disaster.
All visas should be suspended until the company can show competence in sending back those that expired

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join