It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Female Thor ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick
Comic nerds are mostly SJWs and love this sort of gender and race bending anyways. Combine that with a progressive Hollywood we have the perfect confluence of woke nonsense.

Got any evidence for that or is it just some bollocks you pulled out of thin air.

Like I said before I am getting really fed-up of people posting random crap just to hit the right political buttons with zero evidence to support their BS claims.

You’re the evidence, pal. That and the history of comics, Marvel studios, consistently churning out this kind of stuff. I don’t care what you’re tired of. Don’t like it don’t read it, am I right?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

Comic nerds are mostly SJWs and love this sort of gender and race bending anyways.

Really?
Mostly eh?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Well it could be 50% of the 1% i suppose. Thats even worse. Say...whatever happened to Handyboy? Bet hed go over like a fart in church nowadays. Lol

Who's Handyboy? Is that another obscure comic book character?

You asked for it!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You’re the evidence, pal. That and the history of comics, Marvel studios, consistently churning out this kind of stuff. I don’t care what you’re tired of. Don’t like it don’t read it, am I right?

As faltering as it is that you seem to think I represent most comic book nerds I do not.

Really though you have zero proof and I think Shooterbrody below disproves your point, I hate his politics, love his taste in comics and whisky though.

You don't actually have any actual evidence that supporters your claim that most comic book readers are SJWs, unless you have surveyed all of us?

It might be your opinion that most comic book nerds are SJWs but your opinion is not a fact....
edit on 22-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

You do understand she can not do that alone?

this revelation explains a lot....

There are visual aids available.
It is never too late to learn brother!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Comic nerds are mostly SJWs and love this sort of gender and race bending anyways. Combine that with a progressive Hollywood we have the perfect confluence of woke nonsense.

What a complete load of rubbish you posted. Your lack of knowledge is hilarious.
Comic books since there invention have always tried to deal with social issues of the time. Just look at the comics that came out during WW2.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Comic nerds are mostly SJWs and love this sort of gender and race bending anyways.

Really?
Mostly eh?

There’s this guy I follow on YouTube who is the exact opposite. Also a principled anarchist/libertarian.

link   

Will this require tools?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

What a complete load of rubbish you posted. Your lack of knowledge is hilarious.
Comic books since there invention have always tried to deal with social issues of the time. Just look at the comics that came out during WW2.

Uuuuh yeah. That’s what I’m saying. “Social issues” = SJWs nonsense.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He has no proof.
And family is just about as far from SJWs as it gets

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

What even is a SJW these days, like fighting for social justice is a bad thing....

If you want to call me a SJW then go for it, just please don't fall into the trap of assuming it's an insult.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Really?
Mostly eh?

There’s this guy I follow on YouTube who is the exact opposite. Also a principled anarchist/libertarian.

nice when posters disprove their own bs
well done!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Really?
Mostly eh?

HAHAHA!!!

I will give you a few moments to think over what you did there....

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Will this require tools?

Nothing you aren't already equipped with.
Unless that profile photo is legit.........

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Really?
Mostly eh?

HAHAHA!!!

Like I said, “most”. I’ll give you a few moments to figure out the plain meaning of language. I also love comics. “Most”.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Really?
Mostly eh?

HAHAHA!!!

Like I said, “most”. I’ll give you a few moments to figure out the plain meaning of language. I also love comics. “Most”.

Ahh so by most you mean just the ones who you deem to be a SJW?

Got ya!

Sounds you need to work on some better arguments.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yeah WW2 sure was SJW nonsense, that Adolf eh!
They used social issues to further stories and to keep people interested. Iron Man/Tony Stark was alcoholic for a while, Hank Pym/Ant Man was abusive. Reflecting society in the comic books kept stories more "real" for their readers.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Really?
Mostly eh?

HAHAHA!!!

Ahh so by most you mean just the ones who you deem to be a SJW?

Got ya!

Sounds you need to work on some better arguments.

But here you Are filling out that role just nicely, and losing arguments. I’ve seen enough comic-cons to see what we’re dealing with.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yeah WW2 sure was SJW nonsense, that Adolf eh!
They used social issues to further stories and to keep people interested. Iron Man/Tony Stark was alcoholic for a while, Hank Pym/Ant Man was abusive. Reflecting society in the comic books kept stories more "real" for their readers.

I never said it was. But that you had to go back seventy years is hilarious.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Really?
Mostly eh?

nice when posters disprove their own bs
well done!

English. Do you understand it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join